Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: NightShine.3849

NightShine.3849

It looks like ANet has agressive software that is banning people who have not done anything wrong or a group of people has found out a way to exploit the system.

My Theory: (for your trolls out there i called it a theory)
I got “banned for botting” while pvping. I was in eternal battlegrounds jumping puzzle pulling people off the ledge and killing them. If an enemy server clicks on my character and clicks “report” it reveals my actually account name instead of “Yak’s Bend Invader”. If they /shout Report “insert name” he is botting. And people start reporting that person it might cause a false positive…

Posted by: mherren.7560

mherren.7560

I got blocked today while I was playing the game. This is ridiculous. I should be compensated in some way for this inconvenience of not being able to play now. I wasn’t doing any botting or anything like that. I also wasn’t buying or selling gold. I was just playing the game like you are supposed to be able to do. I hope they correct this issue.

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Banned for botting while playing WvW, which is about 95% of my playtime :/

At the time I had just taken a supply camp, so not exactly anything unusual. Sure I get a lot of loot bags because I am on a low rank server which is frequently outnumbered, but still :/

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

Posted by: Jiggawattz.2697

Jiggawattz.2697

I have not been banned, but 3 of my guild mates were in WvW right beside me and got banned telling me about it on ventrilo. I actually have video of them fighting with me as they disconnect. It is kind of funny that they can handle banning people that don’t bot at all, and then when it comes to the stack of 50 bots that have been sitting at shelter all week they can’t seem to get it right. I hope this gets fixed soon, and I hope that they respect those players and lift the ban rather than ignoring them in technical support as is their custom recently.

Posted by: bumpinben.6247

bumpinben.6247

I am very frustrated at Arena Net right now. I logged into my account last night (November 5th, 2012) and I found out that I have been banned for botting. I believe this is a mistake since I play extremely fair and I did not break the code of conduct (Which I have read). Can someone at Arena Net please respond to my ticket or tell me what I am doing wrong?

By the way: I realize I am not giving Arena Net the fair amount of time to answer but I also find it unfair that I was banned for no reason.

Ticket Key: 121106-000180

Posted by: bumpinben.6247

bumpinben.6247

Did you happen to get unbanned?

Posted by: Renegadeimp.8439

Renegadeimp.8439

If your ticket has been in the queue with no response for MORE than 3 days, post in the stickied thread.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I noticed that you submitted tickets for other players who were falsely accused of botting. Will you please help me out. I have had a ticket submitted for quite some time with no answer.

First, I change the topic because we ask that you do not use “staff callouts” to get help.

Secondly, Support will assist you. If you have waited more than three days, you may post in the Tickets for Review thread above.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Account reinstated in less than 24hrs, thank you Arenanet you have restored my faith. Please continue to be vigilant on the TRUE bots in the game.

Thank YOU for posting, Boazon. It’s important for people to know that Support reacts quickly to these issues and does make solid decisions on the few — repeat few — cases of false positives.

I know you may think there are a lot of these issues, but remember that for everyone posting about this in the forum, tens of thousands are playing without interruption. So please have faith and understanding, and contact Support if you need our help.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Thorn Wiegraf.1935

Thorn Wiegraf.1935

Seems like the problem is rather widespread lately. Perhaps they’ve had another problem with unintentional bans? I do hope we can get back in ASAP!

Posted by: Breeze.1273

Breeze.1273

I was doing my story mission a couple of hours ago alone.
Suddenly got forcefully terminated with msg pop.
I thought it was kinda connection problem at first time
so I tried to reconnect.
but I got following msg and it was so….embarassing.
‘Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for engaging in or assisting with
gold or item sales for real-world money, which is a breach of User Agreement
and Rules of Conduct. This action is PERMANENT’

I DONT GET IT AT ALL..cuz I didnt violate anything or offend anyone..I’m just a normal
player. I didnt even purchase anything with gem so far…I really dont remember what caused this.

At least I really wanna know exactly what I did for permanent ban. or my account has been hacked?

Posted by: Fashion Palace Hall.8213

Fashion Palace Hall.8213

I suddenly blocked the account is doing life skills
The reason cash transactions.
I have not had any transactions. This is a very insufficient grounds.
I can provide full information to demonstrate.
I was a generation of players to follow the play to the GW1 7 years GW2.
Ask you to carefully consider your approach.
fashion palace hall, 8213

Attachments:

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I suddenly blocked the account is doing life skills
The reason cash transactions.
I have not had any transactions. This is a very insufficient grounds.
I can provide full information to demonstrate.
I was a generation of players to follow the play to the GW1 7 years GW2.
Ask you to carefully consider your approach.
fashion palace hall, 8213

Please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I was doing my story mission a couple of hours ago alone.
Suddenly got forcefully terminated with msg pop.
I thought it was kinda connection problem at first time
so I tried to reconnect.
but I got following msg and it was so….embarassing.
‘Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for engaging in or assisting with
gold or item sales for real-world money, which is a breach of User Agreement
and Rules of Conduct. This action is PERMANENT’

I DONT GET IT AT ALL..cuz I didnt violate anything or offend anyone..I’m just a normal
player. I didnt even purchase anything with gem so far…I really dont remember what caused this.

At least I really wanna know exactly what I did for permanent ban. or my account has been hacked?

That sounds as if the account was involved in a chargeback or as if the seller was found to have engaged in a fraudulent transaction.

I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: maxwell.7642

maxwell.7642

Hi all, I was banned today also, was playing no probs logged off for dinner, loged back on afterward and I find i had been baned , and I am not bot, did not get any emails to confirm this just at login. i can only hope this is a mistake.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I am very frustrated at Arena Net right now. I logged into my account last night (November 5th, 2012) and I found out that I have been banned for botting. I believe this is a mistake since I play extremely fair and I did not break the code of conduct (Which I have read). Can someone at Arena Net please respond to my ticket or tell me what I am doing wrong?

By the way: I realize I am not giving Arena Net the fair amount of time to answer but I also find it unfair that I was banned for no reason.

Ticket Key: 121106-000180

You are correct, you are not giving the team a fair amount of time to respond.

The forum is not intended as a way to “light a fire” under the team, or a way to move your ticket up in the queues. Support is answering quite promtly, and while complicated issues (such as account ownership issues, compromise incidents) can take extra time, in most cases you’ll hear back promptly.

Please be patient and allow the team to help you. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Folks, while I want to let this thread run, because players want to help players, in the vast majority of cases, the player who is experiencing an issue needs to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page.

And for tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

I’ve noticed lately that there have been quite a few fraudulent purchase cases, where someone purchased from an unauthorized vendor and found that his/her account was closed. (Someone posted in another thread “Don’t blame us, we were just trying to save some money.” Lesson learned, I hope? If you buy below the cost from an unauthorized seller, you’re almost certainly going to get ripped off.)

The vast majority of accounts closed for botting are indeed involved in the use of third-party programs. Yes, they post here, and yes, they file multiple tickets, but no, they’re not going to be reinstated because they are botters or RMTers. You positively cannot appraise how many “innocent people” are being blocked for botting when so many UNinnocent botters are posting phony appeals.

Now, I’ll be the first to admit that a few (and it truly is a small number) of accounts may be closed as a “false positive” for botting. We will sort that out, so please contact Support.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Jimmy.2638

Jimmy.2638

okay my account got banned and i dont even know why. My best guess is because i put my character idle in heart of the mists?
i dont know if i will keep playing this game even if i get my account back.. anet u guys have had let me down… does that mean you can ban players whenever u like?

Posted by: ziofanoo.2917

ziofanoo.2917

@Gaile: well, I really hope you are right
because, as a 40 years old video gamer (with a life), i couldn’t care less about “botting” and crap like that.
let’s wait a few more days (1 already passed); after, if i am not a “false positive” (omg sounds like a clinical test), the anti bot tool clearly doesn’t work properly.
Best regards

Thorn Wiegraf.1935

@ ziofanoo
Agreed. . . Work every day, have a few hours to play.
I’m at the one day mark too. Let’s hope these support teams work it all out.

Posted by: rohff.4816

rohff.4816

My account got terminated for botting while i was farming for karma. Please help! This is really hearthboring. Im scared at the idea that i will not have my account back. How they determine that? did someone report me or its a automatic system that track you and bans you? I wrote a support ticket 3 hours ago and still didnt receive an answer. 4-5 days ago i wrote a ticket about a problem in buying gems with a creditcard and they answered very quickly (2 hours). Please help me. Is there a way to contact GW2 by phone?

Posted by: Sleeping Pill.2491

Sleeping Pill.2491

I just got terminated for botting too. I don’t bot. I don’t use macros. I don’t use any kind of automation software. Anyway, all you can do is to open a ticket and wait. Customer service is terrible.

Posted by: Pereira.8721

Pereira.8721

My account was banned for selling gold for real money but as you can verify by the several e-mails that I sent to the support, the account and my email were hacked and I hardly could recover them. Even so, I lost all my gold and equipments. This way, I would like to request that I can be unbanned as soon as possible.
Please check the different connections in my account that prove what I am saying. I have the original code confirming that I am the real owner of the account.

Posted by: Rachiia.6045

Rachiia.6045

My account’s been banned for botting. I never, ever botted. If you look at my activity, you’ll see I gathered and farmed. Unfortunately, I gathered and farmed in the Cursed Shores and I’m sure I got pinged as a bot by someone because they couldn’t tell the difference. I would’ve thought it was obvious I wasn’t a bot, since I farmed and gathered and did events, but I guess not.

There are so many bots in that area, there’s no way to tell the real players from the bots. Or rather, there’s no way to keep the real players from being reported as bots if they’re nearby. I never, ever botted, but my account is now banned for it.

I’d really like it if you can fix this. Yes, I’ve created a ticket.

Plus, I’d really like it if you can tell me how I can avoid this in the future. It’s almost impossible to avoid bots in the Cursed Shores. Should I not farm there?

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I am going to repost this because it’s relevant to some of the appeals being posted here:

Folks, while I want to let this thread run, because players want to help players, in the vast majority of cases, the player who is experiencing an issue needs to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page.

And for tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

I’ve noticed lately that there have been quite a few fraudulent purchase cases, where someone purchased from an unauthorized vendor and found that his/her account was closed. (Someone posted in another thread “Don’t blame us, we were just trying to save some money.” Lesson learned, I hope? If you buy below the cost from an unauthorized seller, you’re almost certainly going to get ripped off.)

The vast majority of accounts closed for botting are indeed involved in the use of third-party programs. Yes, they post here, and yes, they file multiple tickets, but no, they’re not going to be reinstated because they are botters or RMTers. You positively cannot appraise how many “innocent people” are being blocked for botting when so many UNinnocent botters are posting phony appeals.

Now, I’ll be the first to admit that a few (and it truly is a small number) of accounts may be closed as a “false positive” for botting. We will sort that out, so please contact Support.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: creny.6273

creny.6273

First off im glad finally someone from Anet is responding but, imo, should give an especific to the problem, how u guys know they have a third party program?, why dont say the person which one was, maybe they had it and dont know it, i only keep firefox, foobar 2000, drivers for mouse and keyboard edit: (mines have have macro options maybe they poped wrong alerts but i dont use them on game, i do have open my music player linked to keys which might be poping the alert if is so need a fix), and my antivirus running while i play, also i see some videos on media player classic, maybe some malware install something that is poping those alert, imo they should be banned 2 hours and then be sended a mail saying not use this or that , if they keep using it should be banned for a week or so and third time a perma ban, but just saying, we caught u go to hell is bad policy specially if ppl keep saying they didnt have anything open.

(edited by creny.6273)

Posted by: Hirasawa Yui.4623

Hirasawa Yui.4623

I also just got banned because some sore losers in WvW reported me for hacking . I know posting this here is useless and stupid, but I just want you to know that im PISSED and baffled at how anet can just dish out automated permabans triggered by a few idiots hitting that report button, because it definitely wouldn’t have happened if someone had actually looked into it.

Posted by: Ashlar.2519

Ashlar.2519

As I think many of us know, players have been asking ArenaNet to do more about removing the bots and RMT accounts from the game. I believe what is happening with these suspensions and terminations that we are seeing is that these are accounts that have in fact been compromised and used for bot farming and/or gold selling announcements. It very well may be that you thought your account was secure but it may not have been. You may not have seen any evidence of it in game, they may have left all your goods intact and simply used your account when you were not to farm.

It also seems that the moment you get the suspension/termination is not necessarily when the report was submitted. It may have been a few days prior, and after someone at ArenaNet – a real, live human being – has reviewed the report as well as the logs they have at their disposal, that the decision was made to suspend/terminate the account. It is not an instantaneous or automatic system, a human is reviewing each report and then acting based on information they have available to them.

For anyone receiving one of these notices, the only thing you can do is to submit a support ticket on the issue and wait. The Support Team, I am sure, are working as hard as they can, as quickly as they can, to restore accounts where ever possible. Posting about your suspension/termination here will not do any good as the Support Team does NOT monitor this thread. Try to be patient, they have others that have been in line ahead of you and their cases will come up first, but they WILL get to you.

Posted by: Duhh Im Jackie.1652

Duhh Im Jackie.1652

My account was banned for botting, I really hope Anet can look at my account and see I was not botting. I have used the ticket system before on Anet and didnt get a reply from the ticket for a different reason. I just hope this reason I sent in a ticket will get looked at because I was not botting or have ever used a bot.

Posted by: Falchoin.6152

Falchoin.6152

My account has also been flagged for botting, extended AFK, or use of macros while I have done no such thing. A ticket has been submitted (less than 3 days so I’ll not post the ticket number until then), yet I find it funny when I attempt to log into the support website (either following the link from the email or logging in directly) I cannot since I’m banned.

Posted by: Evisceration.8107

Evisceration.8107

This is ridiculous. I should be compensated in some way for this inconvenience of not being able to play now.

Yes, I agree. If this problem only happened to a few unlucky people, and the bans were undone at a much faster pace than they are now, I’d say everything is fine; However, things are NOT fine, and there are hundreds, if not thousands of innocent players being caught in the net. There should definitely been some compensation. If not, an apology would be a good start. Sorry to be negative. I’ve spent the last 2 days bored as hell.

Thorn Wiegraf.1935

I don’t expect any compensation, for I believe there may be just some honest mistake or some mix up with ArenaNet. I just hope they can solve these problems as it is OBVIOUSLY not a small ordeal, as many people are posting up here on the forums.

Anyways, let’s just line up and wait. I’m on day two.

Posted by: Warlock.5790

Warlock.5790

Hi, first of all sorry for my English but I’m Spanish. Spanish Technical support is not very good, in fact in the forum no one answered me; instead they ignored me. The support ticket answered me twice but they are automatic responses that say nothing, just that “has been investigated”. I have over 750 hours of gameplay, over 3000 achievement points… It is impossible that I get a bot or anything else. I played Guild Wars 1 for 5 years, I know the rules and I have not committed any offense, in fact, if I see a bot, I report it to facilitate the work of ArenaNet, so here I am waiting since yesterday for someone, not an answering machine, tell me what happened, because I’ve never used anything or bots or programs or anything, in fact I find strange that just after I reported 4 bots, 15min later they banned my account…

I leave here the ticket to you for the support in English to see if I you can solve the problem and tell me what is happening.

English Ticket: 121106-001672
Spanish Ticket: 121105-002462

(edited by Warlock.5790)

Posted by: legobottom.7456

legobottom.7456

Hey,
My GW2 account was suspended for ‘Account Issues’ and i submitted a support ticket. I exchanged emails with a member of the support team but i never got a reason why i was suspended or for how long the suspension will last. I would like to be able to contact your support team directly in the future with at least a phone number. I have looked through the Rules of Conduct, the User Agreement, Naming Policy, and Conduct Breeches and Outcomes and i have found nothing in those policies that i have violated. Please get back to me as soon as possible, i would really like to resume playing.

you can find my support ticket @: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/10393621
Ticket Code: 121030-000791
and this code was sent in the emails:[—-001:001825:51629—-]

Thanks,
Aylok

(edited by legobottom.7456)

Posted by: Malkavian.1584

Malkavian.1584

yeah, I am guessing if you leave your game on and walk away till it kicks you out of game , that is considered a 3rd party program and botting, So if you have to leave the screen better log off or u will get permabanned, Account banned [Incident: 121106-001423]

(edited by Malkavian.1584)

Posted by: Punico.6341

Punico.6341

Access Restored.
It took me 31 hours.
thanks ^^

Posted by: Bennigan.1074

Bennigan.1074

“@Bennigan.1074

Account Issues mostly mean that you purchased a serial that was bought with a stolen credit card. Maybe at ebay or another not official reseller.
It was detected by ArenaNet that they have not bee paid for that account and therefore its suspended.

D."

I bought my key off ebay with paypal. How long would it take for ArenaNet to verify that the key I bought was stolen? It should be an automated process, because once I find out if it is actually stolen, I will talk to the ebay reseller and file a paypal refund claim.

Posted by: Kieser Soze.8561

Kieser Soze.8561

121107-000540
Was actively playing, screen goes black on My & my wife’s screen. attempted to restart the application to receive the “kitten” message that our account have been terminated due to botting.

One thing that they need to consider. when an account is “Wrongfully” termed/suspended. those accounts can not contact support.

Lucky I bought the game for my family and am able to post via my son’s account.
I hope they fix the issue for the others & my accounts soon.
I guess I can start telling other friends that thought of buying the game for their family to play should not buy it until we see what the hell is going on.

Posted by: Evisceration.8107

Evisceration.8107

@Kieser Soze.8561

I worry about the same thing. I was unjustifiably banned for botting, and am still waiting on reactivation. The thing that scares me is that I play with my wife too, and I’m trying to get my roommate to play. I could see ANet banning my wife and roommate for being on the same map and sharing the same IP address, regardless of what we’re doing. This crap needs to get fixed quick, or GW2 will go the way of Diablo 3.

Rachiia.6045

I see my posts for a new thread are getting deleted, so I just wanted to add to this thread.

I’ve been banned for botting, too. I do farm from time to time, but i’m active in all phases of the game and I’ve never botted.

I’ve submitted my ticket and I updated it with the information that was requested for all tickets after reading another post about submitting tickets.

I don’t want to give the wrong impression. I probably spend maybe 10% of my time in the game farming. The rest of the time I’m crafting, doing dungeons, WvW, etc. I farm because I need money or mats for stuff I want to craft. I believe this is a common problem for anyone who crafts or needs money.

I have a couple of questions, though, if someone would from ArenaNet would be kind enough to answer them. I did notice support has been stopping in on this thread, occasionally, and that’s great.

First, presuming I get reinstated and the reason I was reported was because I farm, sometimes, how is anyone playing in GW2 suppose to avoid being reported as a botter when they’re farming legitimately? I don’t play a hunter with a bear and bad armor, and I don’t have a jumble name, so what else should I do? That’s actually a serious question.

Second, why can’t ArenaNet get rid of the bots?

Sure it happens in other games, but bots always seem rampant in NCSoft games. They aren’t this bad in SWTOR, TSW or WoW. Just about everywhere I go there dozens of bots running around. Will GW2 turn into Aion where bots in many area frequently outnumber players?

Anyway, thank for any response and I hope to be reinstated.

(edited by Rachiia.6045)

Jimmy.2638

its funny to see those botters all over the farming spots while we normal gamers got banned.. is that how you do thing huh anet? interesting. i rly thought it was a good company and i had all my respect for it. But now what? got banned for no reason.. and pls dont tell me that i must have used some botting system…if i use bots then ill just go buy another account and start botting again. Why do i need to waste my time here? btw, i’ve already sent a ticket.. if they dont reply me, good, we’ll see.

Thorn Wiegraf.1935

Farming isn’t illegal is it? That wouldn’t make sense to me. How else will you get all that crafting gear for armor , weapon crafting ETC?

I continue to check the site and post on the forums here, because I have faith that AreaNet is just having some difficulties at the moment and they’re not truly out to make us have a bad time. . .

Jimmy.2638

my problem is even worse… i wasn’t even farming. all i did was i put my character in heart of the mists and i went to school… then it happened………… what if they dont restore my account? is there anyway i can sue them?

Thorn Wiegraf.1935

@Jimmy

Well, they do reserve the right to ban and remove accounts if you did break any of the codes of conduct, but I’m pretty sure if you’ll submit the ticket and wait patiently, they’ll deal with it. A lot of us are also in the same boat, and as frustrating as it is, the only thing we can really do is be patient and wait, and not give up.

Posted by: Emsel.6702

Emsel.6702

Response GM Bunni3 via Email 11/06/2012 09:23 AM
Hello Lee,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. Upon further investigation of your issue, we have found that your purchase of Guild Wars 2 has been chargedback. As a result of the chargeback, the game account associated with the purchase has been closed and the credit or debit card used in the transaction has been blocked and will not be available for use with NCsoft in the future.

Our decision to close an account in the event of a chargeback is the result of both regulations set forth by our credit transactions services provider as well as the fees involved with a chargeback that NCsoft incurs as a result of the chargeback.

The issuer of the card will only process a chargeback if the credit card owner has already attempted to resolve the billing dispute with the company making the transaction without success.

Please be aware that NCsoft support has no record of any requests for assistance regarding billing issues from either the owner of the credit card or the person who created this game account prior to the credit card dispute.

Regards,
GM Bunni3

What do our GM mean by this reply? My account is stil blocked/suspended. Are they still investigating or is my case closed for good?

Posted by: inactivehyperaddict.6759

inactivehyperaddict.6759

I really just have to reply to this topic right now because i can’t take my mind off of this account problem issue that i was wrongfully accused into…I almost exploded mad just seeing my account being banned for using bot and it’s really heart breaking, i was playing normally too…went to kitchen to eat lunch then boom! when i got back i had serious panicking moment trying to understand what happened…i even vented out my anger on Facebook which was my bad and i apologize for it before i found this post in forums…i just hope that this sort of circumstances gets addressed to players in-game mail or account-mail if it is already affecting greater number of people so as to avoid rage posts, confusion and etc. I’m still waiting for support response while doing this because i really got nothing else to do for today…

Jimmy.2638

@Thorn Wiegraf

yeah i know..im just frustrated… knowing that they don’t even have a call support…
This is like no one trusts you even if you haven’t done nothin’.. now this is more about being as a human…
all i hope is they can give me a good reason to shut my mouth…
To be honest, now i don’t even care if i will get my account back. I just want them reply me ASAP

Posted by: rohff.4816

rohff.4816

I think i know why i got banned, when i was doing group events, especialy of them, the champ was fixing aggro on 1 player and then that player had to run in a circle and everyone have to dps the champ, at that even i was changing my weapon to bow and was autoattacking the monster then i was going to make a sandwich or was taking a short break until the champion are dead. ITS IS POSSIBLE MODERATOR? ty
but i think its not big enough to get a permanent ban
i had no idea it was illegal

Rachiia.6045

@Gaile. Ty for keeping up on these forums. Sorry for a repost, earlier; I hadn’t noticed you must have move one of my messages from another thread to this one.

Thorn Wiegraf.1935

@rohff I really don’t think we’d be banned for going AFK for some time and assumed we were blamed for botting. If they really didn’t like AFKers, they could just auto-kick players who are afk for a given amount of time…
I think they must have a very big problem or good explanation, that simply needs fixing.