Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

support ticket#121112-000568[ i know it said to wait 3 days before posting my ticket number,but im very impatient,and considering i didnt do anything wrong in the first place i shouldnt have to wait, please review this and fix this huge mix up

That wouldn’t be fair for those of us that have waited longer than you. Also the 3-day + ticket thread isn’t this one. This thread is for people that got blocked/suspended/terminated to discuss what is happening.

Posted by: bluerebelmedia.9514

bluerebelmedia.9514

Can anyone explain to me how my account is randomly logging on and hanging out if my account is suspended? My roomate who bought it when I did (and has no problems) keeps seeing me signing on.

Dark Revan.7634

Can anyone explain to me how my account is randomly logging on and hanging out if my account is suspended? My roomate who bought it when I did (and has no problems) keeps seeing me signing on.

This could mean that you were hacked and someone is accessing your acount….but then again if it’s suspended they shouldn’t be able to.

Very weird, I will ask from someone in TS3 if I am also seen as online later.

bluerebelmedia.9514

This could mean that you were hacked and someone is accessing your acount….but then again if it’s suspended they shouldn’t be able to.

That did occur to me, but the second I got my first suspension notice I changed my password (my times with WoW trained me well) and I also have e-mail authentication enabled so anyone but me I have to click the e-mail link. Plus it’s suspended so I have no idea.

On the first day this happened I got excited thinking maybe it was a support tech but whoever fake me is has now played longer than I have total.

It’s not a big deal obviously there’s more important things happening right now. I was just curious.

Dark Revan.7634

That did occur to me, but the second I got my first suspension notice I changed my password (my times with WoW trained me well) and I also have e-mail authentication enabled so anyone but me I have to click the e-mail link. Plus it’s suspended so I have no idea.

On the first day this happened I got excited thinking maybe it was a support tech but whoever fake me is has now played longer than I have total.

It’s not a big deal obviously there’s more important things happening right now. I was just curious.

If you were in fact hacked this might be a-nets way to prevent people from accessing your account, since it will be online already they (the hackers) won’t be able to take anything.

bluerebelmedia.9514

If you were in fact hacked this might be a-nets way to prevent people from accessing your account, since it will be online already they (the hackers) won’t be able to take anything.

Could be, but I was banned for fraudulent purchase not botting. However your idea does make the most sense so I’m going to run with it.

Posted by: ChicknFingrs.8074

ChicknFingrs.8074

48 hours and still counting. Only a bot response from them. They do care….

Also 2 days for me and not even a bot response so far, guess I’ll be posting in the other thread tomorrow.

same here

Posted by: TxJBxT.9370

TxJBxT.9370

Account restored. Lets see how long it lasts.

Posted by: Lovebane.1658

Lovebane.1658

Just wanted to note that I just got my account unblocked..
No reason/explanation as to why I was blocked in the first place, no apology. Just here’s a new password… you can log in.

Thanks. I’m grateful that I can finally log in but however, the stigmata of having lost access in the first place remains.

I do truly believe that there some legitimate players are having issues. But I also know that cheaters are posting, too. Please take the posts with “a grain of salt.”

Most people do take what other users posts with a grain of salt.
It’s when admin users post that makes things complicated..

If you take your ticket responses in the 11/7 – 11/9 part 1 + 2 update you posted.
remove the 44 of them that are still processing.
That’s 21 left.
only 3 of them are marked as accounts not reinstated.
(this is assuming resolved status doesn’t include not reinstated as resolved in your tally list.)

going through all your posts with the ticket updates it seems to show majority of them as resolved..
I actually searched through majority of the ticket numbers to pair up with the person who submitted the ticket.. and not sure what to think of it.
if resolved means the account was restored, then that’s 1 thing.. but if you mean the account was also account blocked.. then that’s an entirely different thing.
assuming that those resolved accounts are actually account restored, that would mean that the people that are lying+banned aren’t really posting here as frequent as you make it sound.. because what does a botter gain by getting “player empathy” in helping them get unbanned? It’s not like we can all collectively appeal for unbans for a specific person so knowing that they are a liar or not doesn’t do anything to help unban them.

I remember when I played Ragnarok Online.. tried to bid on an item from some seller. I researched the other bidders and found a cross reference that another user was actually the seller and was artificially inflating his auction.
PM’d a mod, called him out on it and he got banned. It’s not the case here because I can’t tell what you did with the ticket.. if you were to check the tickets you posted the way it is.. should I use House’s logic (Everybody lies) and assume all those resolved tickets are bans? which shouldn’t be the case.

All the post does is do a comparison which downplay the people who are truly unjustly banned instilling unwanted guilty feelings in them in the way they play the game or even how they login to the game! Every time I see a group of people am i suppose to flee in the opposite direction?

It’s this type of fear mongering that makes me play only with specific people vs being social to play in pub groups… the ONLY time I joined a public group (and reluctantly done so) was for the Mad King Event Dungeon and that was only because I haven’t got enough skill yet to solo him myself.. so am I suppose to assume everybody is a cheater/botter? don’t party or be guilty by association?

It also scares me when I make any type of online transaction especially if there is a fail rate. The first time I made a gem purchase, the transaction failed because you had to type the expiration date as YYYY.. and I only knew that because i read it on reddit.
the next time I made a purchase, it was expiration date as YY.

We live in a civilized society where we should presume innocent before guilty.
If I am to think that everybody outside my home on the street wants to steal from me.. I may as well never leave the house with that mentality.

Maybe I’m reading too deep into your comment. If I’m misreading your intention, I apologize. I’m not critizing you.. it’s also great to see you’re on trying to help. I’m only expressing the distressing feeling I personally feel when reading these types of responses that seem to paint the blame on the end user..

but here I am with my account back.. now in a state of fear / lost confidence / uncertainty.. especially if to assume it happens again and more importantly during an event.. in which compacted by the way Sandy was handled by not extending events..

I had this post written up last night but feared of posting my views because what if there is reprisal for speaking out?

As of right now, the only thing I feel I can possibly do in the game is complete my daily and not log in to actually play and enjoy the game as fear of it happening again isn’t assured especially with an event around the corner…

Dark Revan.7634

Congratulations!!
Can I ask how long you were waiting for?

Posted by: Matik.9035

Matik.9035

Is anyone aware of any phone number I can use to contact either NCSoft or AreanaNet? I’d like to call regardless of whether or not I get my account back in the near future because this feels entirely unacceptable and is dramatically changing the way I feel about this company and Guild Wars 2. It would be lovely to have a Mod respond to this with something official. Please and thank-you.

bluerebelmedia.9514

Is anyone aware of any phone number I can use to contact either NCSoft or AreanaNet? I’d like to call regardless of whether or not I get my account back in the near future because this feels entirely unacceptable and is dramatically changing the way I feel about this company and Guild Wars 2. It would be lovely to have a Mod respond to this with something official. Please and thank-you.

No support number except refunds/billing.

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

BTW, this is what Support replied to on my ticket

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Guild Wars 2 Support <
support@guildwars2.com> wrote:

> *
>
>
>>
**********************************************************************************

Very very informative huh.

That’s not a response that’s the email ticket layout for some reason, guess it’s a bit buggy.

Still waiting on a response to my ticket again as well all we can do is stay patient, even though I’ve been banned for 90% of the time that I had the game… >_<

Dark Revan.7634

Three days and counting… Both of my accounts are still banned with no reply from Anet to my support tickets.

My support tickets are: Incident: 121110-000369 and Incident: 121110-000355

I thought it was innocent until proven guilty? What is this system they got where you’re guilty until proven innocent? Do I get any compensation for the mistake made by a banning bot? Very despotic way Anet is running things, I’m very disappointed. Why so secretive about everything? Anet mods are quick to close down threads, but it takes them days, weeks, and even months to reply to a support ticket? I’m sure it doesn’t take long to check my accounts and see that nothing illegal was done. I was just trading gold between my own accounts, gold which I purchased from Anet via Gem Cards… This is ridiculous. No emails to verify why you got banned… No in-game support… No phone line… Remind to never play a F2P game again.

Quite frankly I have played F2P games that have better support than this. Also what makes this worse is that this game isn’t even F2P it’s B2P (buy to play) so we forked over money to get this type of treatment….

Posted by: TxJBxT.9370

TxJBxT.9370

Congratulations!!

13 hours or so.

Posted by: Quin.8327

Quin.8327

I seen a handfull of reports of reinstatement come by yesterday. Seemed hopefull. But those reports seem to have stopped and everyone seems as banned as ever without any real reply on the situation.

Igopewpew.8693

Congratulations!!

13 hours or so.

Did you have the fraud issue or botting ?

Dark Revan.7634

Congratulations!!

13 hours or so.

Well either way congrats you have far better luck than me it seems. Been waiting for 2 days and no response yet but its good to see that some people are still getting back their accounts.

Quin.8327

Walking alone, while chatting with party members (!), I entered Gendarran Fields for the first time. There, I saw a mining cave. As soon as I tried to enter the cave, all of a sudden I got teleported a few meters back. I thought it was just an innocent bug, and I tried to enter the cave again. But I got teleported again, to the same spot. I tried maybe one or two other times, and then the game shut down. I was accused for botting, and my account is now permanently terminated. I hope you guys will fix this soon. If not, then I’ve paid a lot of money for only a few hours of gaming time.

Interesting…just after I entered Cursed Shore from Malchors Leap I had this occur to me as well. It kept pulling me back over and over until I dodge rolled and it let me go on for a few seconds. Enough to go to the nearest NPC vendor to buy some picks and just as I was about to buy them I get banned and booted from the game.

Also 2 days for me and not even a bot response so far, guess I’ll be posting in the other thread tomorrow.

Aye, I’m with you on that my friend. Unfortunately I feel that I might not receive a response today. However, I hope that we’re both wrong and receive one. I do believe they are working as fast as they can, but I wish that this process was a lot faster. I feel that they could of at least done some kind of process before booting me and marking me as a bot. I can answer any questions they would need in order to prove that I was playing during that time. Maybe next time they will have an admin question you before a kick. Best luck to us both. =[

Yes I hope I am wrong and I get an update at least but I don’t feel very optimistic. Hope we both get unbanned soon, as this is beginning to worry me.

My husband called it rubber banding when it happened to me. Happened while plinx just started the chopper landing part thingy. Minute or two later I got kicked out and than when I treid to get back in the ban mention popt on my screen.
Wrote that in the report too.

Its wierd. First time ok, that happens at times that you are kicked back a few steps. Its irritating but it happened since day one. But when its repeated being pulled back its far from standard.

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Congratulations!!

13 hours or so.

I’ve been waiting for almost 4 days now…

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Igopewpew.8693

Congratulations!!

13 hours or so.

I’ve been waiting for almost 4 days now…

I’m nearing my 6’th day ^^

Dark Revan.7634

Walking alone, while chatting with party members (!), I entered Gendarran Fields for the first time. There, I saw a mining cave. As soon as I tried to enter the cave, all of a sudden I got teleported a few meters back. I thought it was just an innocent bug, and I tried to enter the cave again. But I got teleported again, to the same spot. I tried maybe one or two other times, and then the game shut down. I was accused for botting, and my account is now permanently terminated. I hope you guys will fix this soon. If not, then I’ve paid a lot of money for only a few hours of gaming time.

Interesting…just after I entered Cursed Shore from Malchors Leap I had this occur to me as well. It kept pulling me back over and over until I dodge rolled and it let me go on for a few seconds. Enough to go to the nearest NPC vendor to buy some picks and just as I was about to buy them I get banned and booted from the game.

Aye, I’m with you on that my friend. Unfortunately I feel that I might not receive a response today. However, I hope that we’re both wrong and receive one. I do believe they are working as fast as they can, but I wish that this process was a lot faster. I feel that they could of at least done some kind of process before booting me and marking me as a bot. I can answer any questions they would need in order to prove that I was playing during that time. Maybe next time they will have an admin question you before a kick. Best luck to us both. =[

Yes I hope I am wrong and I get an update at least but I don’t feel very optimistic. Hope we both get unbanned soon, as this is beginning to worry me.

My husband called it rubber banding when it happened to me. Happened while plinx just started the chopper landing part thingy. Minute or two later I got kicked out and than when I treid to get back in the ban mention popt on my screen.
Wrote that in the report too.

Its wierd. First time ok, that happens at times that you are kicked back a few steps. Its irritating but it happened since day one. But when its repeated being pulled back its far from standard.

Yes I thought it had something to with my connection somehow but there seems to be something up with this. I was basically stopping me from going forward as it would port me back to the start but it stopped after I rolled, then as soon as I talked to the NPC I get booted and banned.

Posted by: Matik.9035

Matik.9035

What disgusts me the most about this entire system is how powerless and guilty they are making us feel. It feels like the witch trials… I want to continue loving ArenaNet but they’re making it really difficult to do so.

Posted by: Smoke.6017

Smoke.6017

Three days and counting… Both of my accounts are still banned with no reply from Anet to my support tickets.

My support tickets are: Incident: 121110-000369 and Incident: 121110-000355

I thought it was innocent until proven guilty? What is this system they got where you’re guilty until proven innocent? Do I get any compensation for the mistake made by a banning bot? Very despotic way Anet is running things, I’m very disappointed. Why so secretive about everything? Anet mods are quick to close down threads, but it takes them days, weeks, and even months to reply to a support ticket? I’m sure it doesn’t take long to check my accounts and see that nothing illegal was done. I was just trading gold between my own accounts, gold which I purchased from Anet via Gem Cards… This is ridiculous. No emails to verify why you got banned… No in-game support… No phone line… I 100% regret giving so much support to Anet for this game, money well wasted. Since they obviously do not care about the consumer. Just another greedy company looking for a quick buck.

This is why you don’t have an unmanned system! Robot can work if there is someone double-checking all the accounts it bans before it bans them. But yea, I’m never touching another Anet game again. Terrible… Terrible company.

Posted by: Lunaflux.8251

Lunaflux.8251

I bought a guild wars 2 account for my girlfriend, from the official gw2 site. And about a week ago it was suspended. I’ve been dealing with support via tickets and email, and they keep telling me the account is permanently suspended and they won’t provide any further support. This pisses me off incredibly because I spend my hard earned cash on the game, and then the account gets banned after 3 days. When I bought it off of their official site.

I don’t know just how many other people this has happened to but its unacceptable to think that they would just take my money and leave as if it was my fault when its their poorly programmed website or their bad support staff.

I heard somewhere that Gaile Gray is looking into this matter personally? If so I hope you can help. Because this is far beyond unacceptable to think that my girlfriends account would get banned after a mere 3 games, for “fraud” when we purchased your product of your site.

After support told me that the account was permanently suspended I wrote a reply with the email and a screenshot of the activation. Everything was legit, yet they haven’t responded to me in several days. Probably just disregarding the fact that my ticket is still up.

Posted by: Volgumby.8596

Volgumby.8596

Volgumby, 45 year old, casual gamer with no programming experience. Accused of Botting.

I am going on the assumption that these types of threads are for the sole reason of giving the aggrieved a form of emotional release. I have always enjoyed these types of games and am a 15 year veteran of mmo play. I have always considered myself an average skilled player, but have tried to work hard in order to make my toons durable enough through gear and such to compensate. I guess that I would fall into the grinding style of play. Farm for gear/loot/booty so I can enjoy the times spent grouping or in wvw. I can only guess that I like many others have been caught up in a sweep to prevent or stop any form of farming. I see the bots in game and I report them. I had to ask a guild member how to do that. I still don’t know how to pull up the battle log. I realy don’t care about it untill I get one shot in wvw and wonder what happened. I played EQ on and off for a decade and never did figure out how to macro which was legal. I finished my world exploration less than 12 hours before being banned, I craft, my cash on hand has never gone above 6 gold and I am active in a wvw guild that refuses to allow cheating. To top it all off, I am on vacation and the connection in this hotel is so bad that I can’t play wvw. Someone or some program has decided that I am a botter. It should take 2 minutes to look at my gameplay to realize that their is a human running my toon. After 3 days I am skeptical that the problem will be fixed and am prepared to walk away. I will post on the 3 day ticket thread tomorrow morning and then check my status the next day. I enjoy playing GW2 but am saddened by the direction that the game seems to be trending. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

(edited by Volgumby.8596)

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Volgumby, 45 year old, casual gamer with no programming experience. Accused of Botting.

I am going on the assumption that these types of threads are for the sole reason of giving the aggrieved a form of emotional release. I have always enjoyed these types of games ankittenhus a 15 year veteran of mmo play. I have always considered myself an average skilled player, but have tried to work hard in order to make my toons durable enough through gear and such to compensate. I guess that I would fall into the grinding style of play. Farm for gear/loot/booty so I can enjoy the times spent grouping or in wvw. I can only guess that I like many others have been caught up in a sweep to prevent or stop any form of farming. I see the bots in game and I report them. I had to ask a guild member how to do that. I still don’t know how to pull up the battle log. I realy don’t care about it untill I get one shot in wvw and wonder what happened. I played EQ on and off for a decade and never did figure out how to macro which was legal. I finished my world exploration less than 12 hours before being banned, I craft, my cash on hand has never gone above 6 gold and I am active in a wvw guild that refuses to allow cheating. To top it all off, I am on vacation and the connection in this hotel is so bad that I can’t play wvw. Someone or some program has decided that I am a botter. It should take 2 minutes to look at my gameplay to realize that their is a human running my toon. After 3 days I am skeptical that the problem will be fixed and am prepared to walk away. I will post on the 3 day ticket thread tomorrow morning and then check my status the next day. I enjoy playing GW2 but am saddened by the direction that the game seems to be trending. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

That’s exactly what this is for.

I hope you get your account back soon. It is a holiday so I doubt any accounts will be had back today.

I’ve been waiting almost 4 days now and my holiday weekend was pretty much ruined.

My biggest problem with all of this is we have not gotten any word of as to why, no official announcements and most certainly no apologies.

I think this is just straight up bad for business.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: XxAudioxX.2519

XxAudioxX.2519

Going on 3 days in a couple hours here, no response from ANet…. I’m beginning to lose hope that I’ll be proven innocent of botting and have my account restored. ANet has always been my favorite gaming company but I’m beginning to lose faith in them. Their customer support, or lack thereof, definitely leaves much to be desired. My biggest concern is my guild, of which I am the leader. What happens to them if my account is never restored?

Posted by: lotar.3749

lotar.3749

Okey..so where should i begin…I was suspended about 5 days ago for something called “account issue”.After making a ticket and waiting 3 days and something i got answer.

" I am escalating your ticket to our Payment Review Team to research your issue. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible. "

Still got my fingers crossed i could get my account back.(and because suspension means temporarily)

after waiting 1 more day i got another answer

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code used to create your Guild Wars 2 game account was initially purchased from our site fraudulently. The alleged “buyer” had used stolen credentials then sold or transferred that account to you.

Problem is next—— this is NOT true i bought my cd-key from trusted source, the place where i usually buy my cd keys for other games ( like prepaid game card for wow and swtor) and everything goes fine.

So my account is not suspended it is banned for a reason that isnt my falut.
The best thing is … that my account didnt got suspended when I activated it
it got suspended when i reached lvl 80 on my ranger.. so all this hard work falls in water.
I am asking you please review my ticket once more.

Attachments:

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

Dont expect to get anything back. At least I think thats what they are telling me after waiting 15 days on a support ticket.

Quin.8327

You aren’t the only guild leader that had this happen. Heard of a few by now. Also several groups within guilds that were playing together. Real people behind a computer really gaming that is, not the botting they are accused of.

What they do not realize is that it will be pretty bad for the servers when guilds starts to leave cause they feel its better to move to another game. Mediocre gamers (such as me) need this experienced well organized group to put the juice in the game. They bring forward the leaders that know how to organize and run the stuff that is fun.

Posted by: Zaken.1806

Zaken.1806

I would contact your source for an answer as well.

Posted by: Lunaflux.8251

Lunaflux.8251

To me it just seems like anet doesn’t care. Or maybe i’d even go as far as to accuse them of purposefully doing this. Some stupid people will still continue to buy guild wars 2 accounts just so they can keep playing a good game. But personally I’m more than just annoyed at this. I honestly don’t believe anet cares even in the least about any of this.
I’ve been waiting for several days too and they still havent replied past the “Permanently Suspended” part. Maybe its time to sue? But then again, you can’t sue a company like this, because they’ll always get away scott free.

Thank you, ANet and NCsoft, for ruining the last bit of hope I’ve had for gaming companies and especially support these days. Thank you very much.

Posted by: Sojorncorr.3512

Sojorncorr.3512

My account was restored. Thanks Alexis and all who put in the time to get things fixed.

Dark Revan.7634

You aren’t the only guild leader that had this happen. Heard of a few by now. Also several groups within guilds that were playing together. Real people behind a computer really gaming that is, not the botting they are accused of.

What they do not realize is that it will be pretty bad for the servers when guilds starts to leave cause they feel its better to move to another game. Mediocre gamers (such as me) need this experienced well organized group to put the juice in the game. They bring forward the leaders that know how to organize and run the stuff that is fun.

I saw a guild leader from my server Sanctum of Rall complain here a few days ago that he got banned also and I’m an officer myself of a 500-man guild VR.
Also what’s “funny” about this is I was on TS3 and talking to the people on my party when I got banned….what a smart bot I must be -_- no but seriously this is a completely ridiculous situation. Even more so when I see people post here that they have had a ticket pending for over a week.

Dark Revan.7634

My account was restored. Thanks Alexis and all who put in the time to get things fixed.

Congrats!! If I may ask, how long did it take and what was your ban?

Quin.8327

I am also Sanctum of Rall. Actually was in pvp little over an hour before I got banned with a huge group of red in a fight that at first we seemed to be going to loose.

Igopewpew.8693

I also play on Sanctum of Rall but got banned for account issues.

Dark Revan.7634

I also play on Sanctum of Rall but got banned for account issues.

There seems to be an abnormally number of us from SoR here, did you also get a “lag” issue that caused you to port back a few times as well prior to getting banned?

Igopewpew.8693

Nope I was offline and sleeping when I got banned ;(

Posted by: XxAudioxX.2519

XxAudioxX.2519

I’m also from SoR, I run the small guild Order Of Anubis. It’s just me and my family and friends we brought over when we quit playing another MMORPG we’d invested 4+ years in only to have the company screw it all up. I was doing a jumping puzzle with a friend when I got banned for botting…

Posted by: GrapeGatsby.6937

GrapeGatsby.6937

To the people up top who spoke of rubber banding I also had this problem but I also had about an hour of lag(frequent stops for a second or two on screen and then the damage would appear all at the same time also delays in my attacks in general), which at first I thought was my network, but was not the case since everything worked fine outside of the game. Anyways, towards the end of the hour I rubber banded twice in Cursed Shore while trying to leave the Shelter camp to go into the event, I eventually got out and started doing the event and got banned maybe 2 minutes after that. Hopefully everything will be resolved by the time the Lost Shores event rolls around at the end of this week wouldn’t want to miss the one time event.

Quin.8327

@GrapeGatsby (great name by the way) .. SoR too?

Dark Revan.7634

To the people up top who spoke of rubber banding I also had this problem but I also had about an hour of lag(frequent stops for a second or two on screen and then the damage would appear all at the same time also delays in my attacks in general), which at first I thought was my network, but was not the case since everything worked fine outside of the game. Anyways, towards the end of the hour I rubber banded twice in Cursed Shore while trying to leave the Shelter camp to go into the event, I eventually got out and started doing the event and got banned maybe 2 minutes after that. Hopefully everything will be resolved by the time the Lost Shores event rolls around at the end of this week wouldn’t want to miss the one time event.

So it’s happened to at least 4 people that got banned just before they got banned….are you guys being accused of “botting” also? or is it the “fraud” issue?

Quin.8327

Botting .. we were banned half an hour apart
I remember you from when i first posted

Igopewpew.8693

Fraud issue for me. Even though my account was directly purchased from the official website ^^;

Posted by: Dime Baggins.1058

Dime Baggins.1058

I had the rubberbanding issue as well right before black screen —> had to hit “X” to close the game and then logged back in to find I was banned.

Posted by: Shademare.8369

Shademare.8369

To me it just seems like anet doesn’t care. Or maybe i’d even go as far as to accuse them of purposefully doing this. Some stupid people will still continue to buy guild wars 2 accounts just so they can keep playing a good game. But personally I’m more than just annoyed at this. I honestly don’t believe anet cares even in the least about any of this.
I’ve been waiting for several days too and they still havent replied past the “Permanently Suspended” part. Maybe its time to sue? But then again, you can’t sue a company like this, because they’ll always get away scott free.

Thank you, ANet and NCsoft, for ruining the last bit of hope I’ve had for gaming companies and especially support these days. Thank you very much.

The thing is, they got most of their money from the game itself.
Its a one time payment, so it doesnt matter if they ban everyone, especially who just bought the game 2-3days ago, some will definetaly buy the game again and start over.
and why should they care? even if they unban us, they wont get any penny from us, cause they know aint nobody would buy those silly gems after these incident.
nice move a-net, nice move.

Posted by: ChicknFingrs.8074

ChicknFingrs.8074

Congrats, how long did it take?

Posted by: GrapeGatsby.6937

GrapeGatsby.6937

@Quin
No sir, it was Black Gate so I guess that’s one more difference.

(edited by GrapeGatsby.6937)