Bought the wrong item on the Gem Store

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Starlightpaw.5871

Starlightpaw.5871

Hopefully a GM can help me with this!

About a week ago or so, I accidentally bought an “Identity Repair Kit” instead of a “Total Makeover Kit.” I didn’t realize that the Identity Repair Kit included both a Name Change Contract and a Total Repair Kit until I opened it. I had just previously bought two Name Change Contracts in order to fix a minor issue with two of my characters (I changed “Prowlerclaaw” to “Prowlerclaw” and “Feralpaaw” to “Feralpounce”). I had no idea the Identity Repair Kit even existed, because if I had I would have bought that instead of one of the contracts that I bought, as “Feralpounce” needed a makeover as well, so I ended up wasting a lot of gems.

Admittedly, I didn’t think things through well enough when I made my purchase.

To summarize briefly:
I paid $50 for 4000 gems.
I bought two Name Change Contracts (1600 gems)
I bought an Identity Repair Kit (1000 gems)
The total cost of these items came to 2600 gems

I could have bought one Name Change Contract (800 gems)
and an Identity Repair Kit (1000)
for 1800 gems total

This, on my part, was a terrible mistake.

I’d now like to ask a GM if they could possibly restore 1000 gems to me and remove the components of the Identity Repair Kit (the unused Name Change Contract and the unused Identity Repair Kit) that is sitting in the inventory of “Feralpounce.”

If you have any doubts you may check my purchase history (I also bought a Total Makeover Kit, Daydreamer’s Wings Backpack Set, and Mask of the Wanderer Skin on that same day, I’ll even include a screenshot!).

I’d very extremely grateful to the GM and the Arenanet company as a whole if someone could do this for me. If there is any trouble with fulfilling my request, please tell me why! Thank you.

Attachments:

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Only way can get help is if you make support ticket. Link at top of page.

;)

Posted by: Starlightpaw.5871

Starlightpaw.5871

Only way can get help is if you make support ticket. Link at top of page.

My apologies, thanks.