Bug of response system? What should I do now?

Bug of response system? What should I do now?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: nightober.5043

nightober.5043

This account i’m using is my friend nightober.5043
I’m Arx.5147, and my account got unfair ban because sent golds to nightober.5043
That’s obviously not gold sell/buy, because Arx.5147 and nightober.5043 are real-world friends. That’s why I can login nightober.5043’s account and post this topic.

I really don’t want send multiple question but there are mails said "Our response is included below "(this is not the auto-reply one, I got this after the auto-reply, and there is hours delay between them)
But, there is no response below or anywhere!
I’m worried about the system bugged, and there wont be a response.
That’s why I sent multiple questions, I’m sorry about that.
Please tell me what should I do now.

What I did is:

I sent my first question [Incident: 121220-002326] 3 days before, and I got a mail says:
“Thank you for your support request. Our response is included below. If you have other questions, please reply to this e-mail.”
But there is no response anywhere.

After a day waiting, then I sent a new question [Incident: 121221-001132], and got a “response included below” again, but there is no response anywhere again.

Then I sent a new question [Incident: 121221-002469], and after another day waiting, my question status become “duplicate”.

because of this, I closed these duplicate question, and created a new ticket, and sent a new question [Incident: 121222-001207].

(edited by nightober.5043)