CURRENT LOGINS HELP

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Chamong.9806

Chamong.9806

Hello folks, i have just been a victim of account compromise and i fought long and hard against it. i managed to change my email + password and i even went to the trouble of adding a 2 step authentication, but i was wondering why when i click on my account and go to security, i still see the hackers IP address on CURRENT LOGINGS? does this mean even after all of this they still have my account information? Are they still logging into my account? Also, after i managed to change my email on my account, i am no longer getting password reset notifications, but i still see the hackers IP on my current log ins even after i disconnect him over and over :/

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

This IP address wouldn’t be from TX, would it?

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Lord Arkintol.1645

Lord Arkintol.1645

In my case it is.

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Chamong.9806

Chamong.9806

No its not, I already read about the TX issue bug, but mine says there’s someone from Korea that’s also on my account, and I’m from the US

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

I suggest also you go to your deleted folder and recover the deleted to see if they aren’t still accessing your account somehow. If they found the original reciept for the game you’re in for a long haul getting your account back

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

We can help you. Even if this means you setting up a brand new e-mail address and — in the preferred, most secure fashion — using it only in GW2 with a completely new and unique password, we’ll help by making changes so that your account is more secure.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: Dragonweaver.7951

Dragonweaver.7951

I have just notice I have the same thing, how do you keep this TX guy out of your account. Sorry, I don’t have a mobile phone or other email. Just regular internet here.

CURRENT LOGINS HELP

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

I have just notice I have the same thing, how do you keep this TX guy out of your account. Sorry, I don’t have a mobile phone or other email. Just regular internet here.

It’s not a hacker, just some quirk of Anet’s client software that it shows up.