Caledon forest: Login in this location failed

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Yashal.9038

Yashal.9038

Hi, i have 4 character in my account but my main was log off in caledon forest and now i can loggin all my character except my main (Yashal). There is a connection error in this location ,please help me.
Has anyone the same problem?

Posted by: Xyzetta.6132

Xyzetta.6132

I’m sorry to hear that, but I have just logged on my character who also was logged out in Caledon Forest. And I had no problems at all.

I hope you figure out what the problem is. Good luck.

Yashal.9038

Yesterday i can’t mines, gather and use teleport in this location near dungeon liv 50.

Yashal.9038

i have this error code —→(example – 7:11:3:189:101) the game client it’s lost connection to the server.
Why on my main character? I can play with other

Yashal.9038

I done with restart pc and router

Posted by: RoxBuryNine.4210

RoxBuryNine.4210

I have been having major problems with Caledon Forest since last Friday. In fact I had to abandon a character there because that area kept freezing my game, which is detailed in a ticket submitted to support regarding persistent game freeze. The Grove is, and has been, practically unplayable for me as well.

I get no error code, the game just repeatedly freezes and recovers which makes jumping puzzles, getting to Vistas, completing skill quests and Hearts quite challenging. I have noticed that this seems to happen more with one character than any of my others.

Posted by: Jonnytank.4879

Jonnytank.4879

Today I got this error – (Code=7:11:3:189:101) when I took a Waypoint to Caledon Forest. I log onto the SAME character but it gets out and I receive the same code error. This is my main and I’ve so much equips, items, money, gem spent items and I don’t want to lose that all. Has anyone found a solution to this major problem?

You know what they say, a rotating cog amasses no sporophytes

Posted by: PomatoTotato.6958

PomatoTotato.6958

Today I got this error – (Code=7:11:3:189:101) when I took a Waypoint to Caledon Forest. I log onto the SAME character but it gets out and I receive the same code error. This is my main and I’ve so much equips, items, money, gem spent items and I don’t want to lose that all. Has anyone found a solution to this major problem?

Same thing happened to me today when I walked into Caledon Forest. I got the same error and now cant log in to that character. Im a little annoyed but mostly worried that i cant retrieve my main character, which i spent a lot of time on and is holding all my gold and good items. I hope this issue gets resolved soon, im a bit worried because the posts about this issue was over 2 months ago and there have been no positive replies.

Posted by: Panopheles.9308

Panopheles.9308

Caledon Forest has become the bane of my existence. And I mean that. I am lucky to have completed the area, but I have been experiencing connection issues whenever I travel to that zone. Funny thing is it only happens to me in Caledon Forest. (I know some people complaining about Cursed Shore. I think they must be experiencing the same problems I have with Caledon Forest.) I have given up the personal story of my Sylvari ranger simply because the game is not allowing me to play it.

I have to say that for a game with no subscription fees, GW2 is a good game. Gameplay is fresh. Design is great. That said, it is by far the buggiest MMO I’ve ever played. Bottomline is, I am not expecting a fix.

Posted by: Jonnytank.4879

Jonnytank.4879

I don’t know what happened, but after giving up and giving the game a few hours rest, it seems to be working again. I can log on perfectly fine without a problem now. However… I think I might be staying away from this area from now on til they completely fix this problem. (that is, if they do or can fix it)

You know what they say, a rotating cog amasses no sporophytes