Can't Stay Connected: Code=7:11:3:191:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

I have never had an issue before the May 28th patch, and now I can’t stay connected for longer than 5 minutes. I have followed all the possible solutions here and it’s not working. I can play any other online game, but not Guild wars 2

Here is a screenshot of the issue

Attachments:

Posted by: TheMetalRooster.5804

TheMetalRooster.5804

Same here ever since the last update. Tried repairing, still does it. It mainly happens if I participate in an event with other players. looks like lag, and then everything is still, and I DC. It’s not my ISP as we have another PC in the house that has no problems playing.

Posted by: mishina.5091

mishina.5091

Same problem.As i have serched on another forums there is a lot of players with same problem.They posted a ticket to Anet but response was that it is a problem with your computer and connection.
The game is unplayable as im disconnected every 3 minutes out of a game.Im playing only wvw and yesterday when i tried to log into game i was disconnected already on the character icon.I wil try to play today but if the problems wil not be solved i think i wil left a game coz i can not solve this problem alone.
Renowed the system,scanned all the computer for threats disabled and enabled fire walls as someone said it was a fire wall problem- not working,done a lot of testing but the error code 7:11:3:191:101 is still here.My connection provider it is on a national base so there is no problem coz i checked with them.
Wish me good luck with my connection now,if no good than goodbye GW2.

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

I’m also having problem with extremely slow loading, it pauses on the still image between maps for a very long time and 5fps with complete freezes once I’m in.
GW2 has run fairly well for me in beta and at launch, so I don’t think it’s because I didn’t upgrade my system every patch lol.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

Posted by: psychobeast.5072

psychobeast.5072

Glad im not the only one with issue but shame I literally just got this game when this has just happened. Can’t even get past the kitten character creation screen. Don’t remember having this kind of issues with the original guild wars.

Posted by: Star Master.9051

Star Master.9051

I am having this same problem with Southsun Cove. Keep getting disconnected especially during any of the Karka events. And i am missing the end of most of them.

Posted by: kruimeltje.5981

kruimeltje.5981

same here cant stay connected for more then 10-15 min,evenless when the servers are crowded.Apart from the occasional dc it started since the last patch bout 3 days ago.Atm saturday prime time im lucky if it doesnt lose connection even before map loading screens end.the fact that serverpopulation seems to affect it makes me think the problem is on Anet side and not on my/provider side.Rest of programs and internet working just fine.

Posted by: Quad Piece.8430

Quad Piece.8430

This happens to me all the time as well! I used to play it without any problems whatsoever, but then this simply started happening…

Posted by: Esgal.9081

Esgal.9081

This happens to me since June, not only disconnect, my computer just shut down!
Is anyone else have this problem?