Can't change the country in Billing Address?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Riot.5210

Riot.5210

I am trying to buy some gems in-game, but when I attempt to fill out the Billing information for my card, or Paypal for that matter, I have no option to change the country.

The country is stuck as USA, but I live in Canada.

I don’t see anything in My Account related to my address, or my established billing information, and thus no way to change it. Certainly, players would have to deal with this issue if they were to move (for example) so surely there must be a way.

What do I do?

° Illusionist Alaeis – Mesmer | Meryl Winterfell – Guardian | Meryl Tonberry – Elementalist
° Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

My first guess would be to contact customer support and they may be able to help you change that, similar to the process to change an authenticated email address.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.

Posted by: Riot.5210

Riot.5210

And I would do that by making a ticket via the website?

I am not sure if the Live Chat has hours of operation, I’ve never seen it available.

° Illusionist Alaeis – Mesmer | Meryl Winterfell – Guardian | Meryl Tonberry – Elementalist
° Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi Riot,

Please open a ticket to support, they will be able to help you https://en.support.guildwars2.com/. By your description, it might seem that the option has bugged out and should be easy to correct.

Thanks for your understanding. This thread is closed