Can't leave overflow

Can't leave overflow

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Karma.1498

Karma.1498

I guest on another server to do world events my server doesn’t do [successfully] and sometimes get stuck in overflow. When the “leave overflow” message pops up, I select travel, and I get an error. “Network error. Please check your connection and try again. (Code: 61:9:13:1956:101)” My connection is fine. What’s the real problem?

This could be the case with my home server’s overflow as well, but my server is pretty much never in overflow, so I can’t tell if it’s just when I guest or not.

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: dagne.8542

dagne.8542

I’m getting this same thing while trying to guest into another server for Tequatl

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: Dragon Ruler X.8512

Dragon Ruler X.8512

This needs some Dev’s attention. I’ve noticed this identical problem on ALL “non-Home” servers. As soon as I “Guest” to a server and I end up in an overflow I get either Code=61:9:13:1956:101 (When simply clicking the Transfer button) or sometimes Code=1022:5:1:872:101 (When rapid clicking the Transfer button). This is especially prevalent when trying to get into the main server that I play on with my friends being “Sanctum of Rall” during their Tequatl event. I’ve “Repaired” my client, I’m CCNA certified thereby having a fair understanding of my network connection, and I’ve tried various other techniques to try and resolve the problem (assuming it was on my end). After exhausting every option I can conceive – it has become highly apparent that this is indeed an issue on Anet’s end. My presumption is that they either are unaware of this issue, or have “switching mechanism” (for lack of a more technologically correct word) that is either failing its task just simply don’t have the mechanism in place at all. I can presume this to be one of the various factors that most gamers on other blog sites and forums have been complaining about that has deterred them from continuous play. If I had any greater ability to press this issue beyond just simply this forum I would pursue it, but due to the CoC agreement I’ll simply stress the importance of it in this method. This has deterred myself and many others from fully experiencing the game and cooperative friendly game play that was promised to us by Anet in the beginning of GW2’s conception, creation, and alpha/beta testing. I fear that without having proper network functions in place Anet will lose many more players. If it is within your powers to assign at least one team to this network issue I would say it would be within your best interest if you wish to maintain your current levels of game population. Please look into this as soon as possible. I would appreciate it even more to see a Dev respond to this post stating that they acknowledge this issue and are working on it presently or intend to work on it in the future.

Thank you,
Avid Gw2 Player

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: Rick.5781

Rick.5781

I get this issue quite often.

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: Mei.8561

Mei.8561

I took a break and came back with “The Origins of Madness”.
My server is bad, so I frequently guest.
Since coming back, I have always gotten this error when trying to leave the overflow.
I have tried to find information on this error, and it seems to be mostly happening to players who are guesting.

Am I being punished for choosing the wrong server to start on? Am I supposed to pay extra money for the privilege to move to a server with competent players?

I would really appreciate a developer acknowledging this error.

This sucks.

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: Kirimitsu.2049

Kirimitsu.2049

Problem persists.
I tried to Guest on the Desolation EU server all morning. But as soon as I’m ready to enter the main server, I get the error message with the same exact code.

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: IsiOlio.3085

IsiOlio.3085

Anet is not interest to correct this problem, it seems to be old issue.

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

For anyone experiencing this issue please submit a ticket.

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: eraser.8031

eraser.8031

I get this and I am on my home server

Can't leave overflow

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

For anyone experiencing this issue please submit a ticket.

Submit a in game bug report or a support ticket (support.guildwars2.com)?
From the way your post I take it something needs to be changed or something on our accounts when we get that error, but thats not what support said.
I ask because I submitted a support ticket and got this as a response:

Thanks very much for letting us know about the issue that you noted in Guild Wars 2.

The next time that you’re in the game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance Team and will help us kitten the issue as promptly as possible. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the “Game Menu” button in the upper left-hand corner of the game interface, then choose the “Support” option on the Game Menu. That option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( http://support.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs ). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report that we receive on the forums or through the game interface, each report is reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

(Can pm ticket number if you would like it)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)