in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

Anyone else having the same problem?

Can't log in

Posted by: urfrid.5971

urfrid.5971

Same problem here and when i’m finally game i keep getting disconnected after few seconds

Can't log in

Posted by: PumpernicklePete.2914

PumpernicklePete.2914

I can login but i cannot join instance. get the error (game client cannot access login server)

I was in the middle of a fractal when my client fps suddenly started dropping (shhortly after the new build announcement)

When i restarted the client and patched, every time i tried to get back into the fractal instance with my party, i kept getting the same error over and over again. “Game client cannot access login server blah blah blah”

It cannot be any of my network settings has no settings have changed and I was JUST in the fractal with no issues untill the insane FPS loss i got from the new build annoncement

Can't log in

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No issues here…sorry.

Well, other than the TP being all wonky.

Can't log in

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Can’t login too. Connection failed or something.

Build: 42696
Error Code 3032:1002:3:2933

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Can't log in

Posted by: Phenom.8507

Phenom.8507

same cant even play

Can't log in

Posted by: Eks.1293

Eks.1293

Same here. First I had connection issues ingame and it kept kicking me to the login screen every 5 min and now I can’t even log into the launcher

Can't log in

Posted by: Tavalia.1986

Tavalia.1986

Same here. Can’t get in game

Can't log in

Posted by: Alec.4210

Alec.4210

UP! the login server is down or smth

Can't log in

Posted by: Ayala.7835

Ayala.7835

I had major problems with my connection (since last patch) now I can’t log in – error 7 or error 42 all the time

Can't log in

Posted by: Phenom.8507

Phenom.8507

i wanna play… fix this, played 2 years no problem same ISP.

Can't log in

Posted by: Fundor.2098

Fundor.2098

Having the very same problem. Got DC’d an hour ago in the middle of the second instance, and haven’t been able to log back in after that.

Can't log in

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

´constant crashes followed by not being able to login, going on now for 3 weeks (ever since lv.story started) fix you kittening game NOW Anet instead of putting out this pve stuff

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Can't log in

Posted by: Caledfwlch.3751

Caledfwlch.3751

I can’t log in either. I type in my account name and password, click the button, and nothing. The circle just keeps on spinning endlessly. My friend has an even worse problem. His patcher completely freezes. He cant even type in his password at all.
We both live in the same town. East Europe.
This game has been very kittenty at working properly lately. The last few weeks there were huge lag problems, and now this. We cant even kittening log in. What did I pay for?!

Can't log in

Posted by: plix.5263

plix.5263

I can’t log in either. I type in my account name and password, click the button, and nothing. The circle just keeps on spinning endlessly. My friend has an even worse problem. His patcher completely freezes. He cant even type in his password at all.
We both live in the same town. East Europe.
This game has been very kittenty at working properly lately. The last few weeks there were huge lag problems, and now this. We cant even kittening log in. What did I pay for?!

Same problem here…. I have played/tested another online game – FFXIV – work perfect.

Can't log in

Posted by: Kuruptz.4782

Kuruptz.4782

cant loggin either again always, everyday around this time

Can't log in

Posted by: Caledfwlch.3751

Caledfwlch.3751

Well I can log in now, but it doesn’t change much. The games just lags after a while and throws me out -,-

Can't log in

Posted by: The Ancient One.1895

The Ancient One.1895

I have a love hate relationship with this game lol. It is my favorite but yes the lag spikes lately have made it all but impossible to do dungeons and forget pvp and wvw. All i can do is map completion and chat with a 3 to 5 second lag. Today however i can not even log on. I keep getting the red letter “connection error” message. I have been playing for 2 years and know all the in’s and out’s and it is not my computer or connections. Why cant they just leave the game alone. just repair the issues that it already has an quit adding problems and so called new content which just makes this kinda crap happen. please Anet, listen to the masses. We just want to play.

Can't log in

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

As I was playing tonight, game lagged, got thrown out and can’t log in for 5-6 hours now. It’s telling me either that I can’t reach the server or that I have a campus firewall problem or occasionally I do log in but remain stuck at the loading screen of whatever zone my char is in. Hopefully, this gets fixed for the weekend.

Can't log in

Posted by: Azala Yar.7693

Azala Yar.7693

Just reinstalled the game and can’t log in.

Getting game client connection to server lost.

Build: 42852

Error code: 7:1000:7006:462

(edited by Azala Yar.7693)

Can't log in

Posted by: Rosa.8974

Rosa.8974

Can’t log in either, little circle going on forever and ever. Tried 15 times past 3 hours

Can't log in

Posted by: GuildKareshi.3528

GuildKareshi.3528

Can’t log in either; been trying for the last 4 hours or so.

The few times that I do get logged in, I can’t play. The connection keeps dropping.

Can't log in

Posted by: GuildKareshi.3528

GuildKareshi.3528

Seems fixed for me now.

Can't log in

Posted by: Azala Yar.7693

Azala Yar.7693

Well, still can’t connect.

So guess it’s time to forget this game and find some other game.

Can't log in

Posted by: levionan.8506

levionan.8506

Suddenly got d/c when in EotM, no I can’t log in…

Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Frustrating…

Can't log in

Posted by: Iristrismegistus.1293

Iristrismegistus.1293

Suddenly got d/c when in EotM, no I can’t log in…

Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Frustrating…

Same issue here. Also, attaching a picture for reference.

Attachments:

Can't log in

Posted by: Bwinks.2017

Bwinks.2017

Reinstalled game, “repaired” client, even used port 80 only and still can’t get into game. Started last wednesday (Dec 3rd).

(Was supposed to show my friends this game (and secretly recruit them) but so long for that.)

Can't log in

Posted by: xodex.4321

xodex.4321

Cant login too, port 80, google dns, and other magic not help to me(
ANET finally fix

Can't log in

Posted by: SubaMaxi.2603

SubaMaxi.2603

cant login either, same error as the one in that picture above.

Can't log in

Posted by: Robert.8206

Robert.8206

Same here. I was doing JP when game started lagging. I have logged out to character screen re-selected character and game stucked on loading screen. After ALT+F4 game doesn’t let me log in and returning error

Build 42852
Error Code: 11:1001:8008:188
————————————
Update: After 5 th attempt it let me pass through, but window with news is empty with loading icon.
————————————
Update 2: Play the Game button worked, I have made it to the game > character selection > game. Skill response was without lag, but few seconds (!) later I have received message “Client lost connection (bla bla bla)” and game went into black screen of death / character selection screen.
————————
Update 3: I have logged onto server 206.127.159.143 (attached ping protocol), messages to /s or /map had 5+ seconds delay and game kicked me out after 1 minute.

Ping statistics for 206.127.159.143:
Packets: Sent = 84, Received = 82, Lost = 2 (2% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 23ms, Maximum = 24ms, Average = 23ms

(edited by Robert.8206)