Can't pick up coins from TP

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: HaraldSkambank.7531

HaraldSkambank.7531

Before I put in a ticket, has anyone else experienced this? TP says I have X amount of coin pending pickup, but when I click “Take all” nothing happens. The money still sits there going nowhere… Not sure if it’s a bug on my side or server side.

(edited by HaraldSkambank.7531)

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Are you actually at the TP? You have to be at an actual TP to withdraw gold and purchases.

The Burninator

HaraldSkambank.7531

Yes, I am currently at the Black Lion Trader in DR. Otherwise the “Take all” button wouldn’t show, I suppose.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Then I suppose you could try to repair the client and if that doesn’t help a support ticket is probably the way to go.

The Burninator

HaraldSkambank.7531

Repair never works here, it only ends with the ol’ lockup and “not responding” message. But I think I got it narrowed down to the problem being the PoF demo. If I play the demo, the TP notification pops up when I go back and play GW2 normally . However, if I don’t play the PoF demo and choose one of my regular characters, the TP notification doesn’t appear. So I guess it’ll all go away later when the demo weekend ends. No biggie.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

wait have you sold stuff in the demo?

HaraldSkambank.7531

Hmm, no. I am puzzled as well as the TP isn’t even accessible in the PoF demo as we know. Mainly I’ve just been running around on my raptor mount exploring and doing the random event. Anyhoo, I just write this off as a strange bug which doesn’t really affect my gameplay in any negative kinda way.