Cannot log in

Cannot log in

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lord Krilik.3692

Lord Krilik.3692

I am getting error messages saying the client cannot login or that connection to the sever was lost.

Build: 81825 Error Code: 42:0:9001:4402

I was also unable to log into the site but after flushing the DNS and releasing and renewing the ip, I can now login there.

I still cannot log in to the client and I cannot access the “my account” section of the website.

When I use a 3g wifi device i can login to the game and the site, so this eeems to be router/isp related.

Cn anyone offer any advice as to wht I should do/check to resolve this issue? I’m assuming its going to be router settings that need checking.

I’ve ensured the game is accessible via my firewall.

Cannot log in

Lord Krilik.3692

Update:

I’ve tried using a static IP and opening ports 80, 443, 6112 and 6600.

No luck.

Cannot log in

Lord Krilik.3692

I am able to log in intermittently but the ping is very bad.

My MTU default is 1480 and I get about 8-900 ping when checking ping account.arena.net

I loweed to 1452 (the largest number wthout fragmentation) and it reduces ping to about 7-800.

I frequently disconnect and any fight wth 2 extra players causes the ping to spke to 1500

I can playusing my 3g device but the data is not unlimited.

Speedtest.net shows i have download speeds of 30mbps and uploads are 10mbps.

The problem is a combination of both the game and my router/isp but i am unsure of the relationship.everything else works fine.

This only started yesterday morning.

Cannot log in

Posted by: Nekrohead.8413

Nekrohead.8413

hi europe player here, i have the same issue

Constantly getting high ping and loose connection to the game client, i did not change anything on my pc setup and since yesterday evening its worth.

My Internet and Router setup is fine so only gw2 causes the issues.

Please help how to solve this problem