Cant download/login after patch of 4-1-15

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: eugenstash.8610

eugenstash.8610

Game worked fine before i downloaded the patch. Since the download I cant login or download the most recent patch released as of today. I reset my router to start with but havent done anything else. However, before anyone claims this is an issue on my end please consider I had ZERO issues before the patch. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

-Frustrated

Posted by: eugenstash.8610

eugenstash.8610

Also, during the download process the download literally freezes and GW2 stops responding to anything except closing with task manager. Worked yesterday.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I had no issues with downloading today’s patch, nor have I seen anyone else (so far) post about this.

If you continue to have issues, you can contact the Tech CS Team for assistance using the link above/below.

Good luck.

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

Can confirm, having the same problem. Game loader crashes, and I can’t even get into login option.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Pixie Ribbons.1609

Pixie Ribbons.1609

Same. Im getting a download failed error message :/

Posted by: Xellototh.3586

Xellototh.3586

Disk write failed with error 1450 (incomplete): file ‘C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\bin\CoherentUI_Host.exe’
Disk write failed (1450); retrying: file ‘C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\bin\CoherentUI_Host.exe’
Disk write failed (6: The handle is invalid.): file ‘C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\bin\CoherentUI_Host.exe’

Error reports I’m getting.

Posted by: Kreed.2768

Kreed.2768

Having a similar issue since they introduced the latest patch. When I boot up the client it just keeps displaying the message “Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…”

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. For some reason there was an ip adress in the destination of my shortcut and that was causing the issue.

Lover of longbow rangers.
Party Hard in GW2!
My YouTube Channel!

(edited by Kreed.2768)