Card Approval Failure

Card Approval Failure

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Reldnahc.7451

Reldnahc.7451

I keep trying to buy Gems, but my card is failing. I’ve bought Gems from the store before with the same card, but haven’t had issues. Is this something going on? I’ve re-entered my information multiple times but keep having the same issue.

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Have you tried calling your credit card company? They may be rejecting the purchase, or they could’ve blocked your card for whatever reason. Usually they have assistance 24/7 over the phone, maybe you can find something out from them.

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: Reldnahc.7451

Reldnahc.7451

Have you tried calling your credit card company? They may be rejecting the purchase, or they could’ve blocked your card for whatever reason. Usually they have assistance 24/7 over the phone, maybe you can find something out from them.

Well I’ve used it to purchase Gems before so I doubt the issue was with them, but thought it would be much easier to check and see if it was on Arenanet’s end.

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: Meijo.7415

Meijo.7415

This is more of a billing issue not really an account issue. You should always call the card to make sure it is correct and they have not blocked you from buying from somewhere for whatever reason. Some companys have really beefed up their security if its not a " known " company or someone you buy from often they could just shut down your card thinking its being used by someone other than yourself. Another issue is if the information on the card is not typed in exactly to the sections they could decline it, forgot the middle initial once and it was declined just because of that. You need to send a support ticket about this type of issue to them. They wont answer you on here save for telling you to call the company or to send a support ticket.

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: deathblo.6209

deathblo.6209

I am experiencing the same issue as Reldnahc.7541 and was wondering if the issue with you(Reldnachc) has been solved ?

and i did contact my card company and there is no problem with the card.

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Please go ahead and contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: deathblo.6209

deathblo.6209

thank you fro your response Gaile but i have lost my account number and dont know where to retrieve it maybe you have an idea where i can get it so that i can send a ticket in

Card Approval Failure

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Click “Ask A Question” there, fill out the info, and send the ticket. If what you mean by “account number” is your game account, it’s just the display name you have on the forums (deathblo.6209).