Client Won't Login

Client Won't Login

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: reptor.5389

reptor.5389

Hey All!

I have been trying to connect all day today but the client is stuck at Download oKB and then throws an error.

Any suggestions what it going on and possible fixes?

Thanks!

Client Won't Login

Posted by: Luridel.5728

Luridel.5728

I don’t know, but I’ve been getting this too for the past three hours. I can get the game to patch on my laptop just fine, it’s just my desktop where it won’t, and I have no idea why.

Client Won't Login

Posted by: Earthclaw.9632

Earthclaw.9632

I’ve got exactly the same problem. “Connection Error(s) Detected…”

Client Won't Login

Posted by: chico.7068

chico.7068

The same thing is happening to me. Please post a solution to this error

Client Won't Login

Posted by: Karnyvor.5482

Karnyvor.5482

Looks like the daily DDOS…server puke…or whatever it is is back. Logged in and Lion’s Arch is a dead zone…then crashed…a few times.

Client Won't Login

Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

Hi, I am still having this same problem, here is a temporary fix I found in another thread and also posted in a thread I started last night about this very issue:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Connection-Issues-July-11-and-12/first

“As a workaround, try launching with:

Gw2.exe -assetsrv 64.25.41.2

(the CDN is down and this is ArenaNet’s server)"

Client Won't Login

Posted by: Luridel.5728

Luridel.5728

Hi, I am still having this same problem, here is a temporary fix I found in another thread and also posted in a thread I started last night about this very issue:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Connection-Issues-July-11-and-12/first

THANK YOU, this worked for me!

Client Won't Login

Posted by: Karnyvor.5482

Karnyvor.5482

I used this workaround…in addition to adding a string to add an alternate login server. I’m still crashing.

Client Won't Login

Posted by: chico.7068

chico.7068

I don’t know what to do with this line of code. I saw that this is called the target, but all I get when I right click the shortcut is a drop down, which includes “Open” “Run as Administrator” “Send to,” etc. Am I looking at the wrong this?

Client Won't Login

Serenity.6135

I don’t know what to do with this line of code. I saw that this is called the target, but all I get when I right click the shortcut is a drop down, which includes “Open” “Run as Administrator” “Send to,” etc. Am I looking at the wrong this?

Hi, you have to right click the launcher icon, click properties and add
-Gw2.exe -assetsrv 64.25.41.2 to the end of the area called Target, make sure you skip a space before adding the command.

Client Won't Login

Serenity.6135

I used this workaround…in addition to adding a string to add an alternate login server. I’m still crashing.

Hi, this only helps with problems with connecting to the game when the regular way does not work for whatever reason. It does not help with crashes unfortunately.