Close my account.

Close my account.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Elesare.5604

Elesare.5604

I am tired of dealing with your rude tech support and your entire unprofessional company. I am requesting that my account be closed. Your tech support is condescending, and you delete my threads here with NO response whatsoever. If you will just close my account, that will be the end of it.

(edited by Elesare.5604)

Close my account.

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

They are just going to ban you from the forums if you keep posting.

Delete the game. That is a closed account…

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Close my account.

Posted by: Elesare.5604

Elesare.5604

Deleting the game is not the same. The account is still there.

Close my account.

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

It’s practically the same if you don’t play. A.net support is working on serious tickets, they won’t ban you for no reason. Not only is it pointless, it takes away time from actual honest good work so in that regard you are trying to clogg support for people who need it. I bet you a gold piece they don’t even as much as open a thread like this.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Close my account.

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

It’s practically the same if you don’t play. A.net support is working on serious tickets, they won’t ban you for no reason. Not only is it pointless, it takes away time from actual honest good work so in that regard you are trying to clogg support for people who need it. I bet you a gold piece they don’t even as much as open a thread like this.

Doesn’t that depend on your desired outcome? If OP wants to show ArenaNet their amount of registered accounts are dropping, it is very valid to request that the account be gone.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Close my account.

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello Elesare.5604,

please don’t request your account being closed in the forums and contact the support instead regarding this: en.support.guildwars2.com/.

This thread is closed.

Greetings