(Code=7:11:3:189:101)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: UserX.8217

UserX.8217

Hello,
I am getting the following error while playing the game. It always happens during game play and can happen at any time.

Error:
β€œThe game client lost its connection to the
server. Please wait a few minutes before
restarting the client and try again.
(Code=7:11:3:189:101)”

I have read this forum and followed the support documentation. I have connected to a DMZ that has TCP ports 80, 443, 6112 and port 6600 open. The documentation says to forward the ports but this make no sense as forwarding ports may help alleviate the issue on one computer but leaves my 5 others in a worse situation. Also being on a DMZ removes me from my local resources so this was a temporary attempt to gain stability.

I have not connected directly to the modem to bypass my hardware firewall as this will create security problems on my network, anyway my modem is in bridge mode in order to gain a public static on my firewall. I guess I could do this for testing purposes but why test when it just leaves a security hole and removes my computer(s) from local resources and hinders the rest of my network.

I am using Windows 8 X64, I have an Intel Pro GIG NIC, I have no security or firewall software installed so nothing to uninstall or disable. I am on a 40X20 Fiber pipe with no ports being blocked by my ISP. My Firewall is also routing and is my DHCP server. My DHCP scope is 192.168.1.0/8

I am able to play EVE Online, SWTOR, WOW, AION, in fact anything but this game without a single issue, without opening ports, forwarding or bypassing my firewall.
This is an issue in the client software that I suspect only effects a small group but it still is customer impacting. I know the game is free to play but I did purchase a license for the client. You are losing a good customer just check my micro transactions.
In a nutshell, will you be releasing a fix?

P.S.
I have also ran the β€œ/clientport 80” switch

Intel i7 3930k (4.7G) / 32GB of 2133 / ASUS R4E / 2X EVGA GTX580s / 2X 256MB Corsair PP SSDs (RAID0)
Corsair Pro AX1200 / SoundBlaster ZxR/ Windows 8 Pro x64 (+WMC) EFI Instal

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Today I am with this issue.

The game is lame in this aspect. This happened last time 2 weeks ago, 2 days with this problems. After that, nothing, today the game disconnects me every 30-45min.

What drives me crazy with the Support is that they blame me but if it was my fault it would be a regular problem, not something that decides to come from nothing…
Also this first started to happen only after January Patch. Never before since launch did I get such issues.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.