Collector's Ed/DDE Item Questions [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Papa Koulikov.3028

Papa Koulikov.3028

Hello,
here is my number: (#130312-000415). Its the same as all others. My rytlock, chalice, and tome are gone. Please help thanks in advaned.

Papa Koulikov

P.S. I probably sent the Support request to the wrong department i wasnt sure what to pick thanks

UPDATE: I got All My lost items restored Thanks Yall! Cant believe it!

(edited by Papa Koulikov.3028)

Posted by: Babu.8963

Babu.8963

Hi,
My ticket number is #130405-000285.
Like all others, I deleted all my CE items along with my character, please help me, thanks!

Posted by: Pajoslav.2850

Pajoslav.2850

I’ve wrote for like 5 or 6 tickets so far, from in-game, never got an answer :\ And now after more then 7 months I’m still waiting and yes I’m here like everyone else, we deleted our char that had claimed Miniature Rytlock And we would like to try to get him back, at least we deserve that much.. Help us please

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Chandar.8346

Chandar.8346

Posting again as my original request has not been addressed.

Incident: 120825-005198
Closed
08/25/2012

Posted by: MineMeMy.7854

MineMeMy.7854

hello, my is number #130506-001588, My rytlock, chalice, and tome are gone. pls help to restore them , thank you:)

Posted by: Montay.2531

Montay.2531

Hello,

I just sent a ticket in, number is 130507-000622
Thanks!

Posted by: ironoutlaw.7205

ironoutlaw.7205

Hi, I did the same as the others. Haven’t played in awhile, deleted my first character and with it my special items. My support ticket number is 130507-001038. I probably submitted it to the wrong place, any help you are able to give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted by: Freya Borealis.6540

Freya Borealis.6540

I thought I’d add my name to the list, Been in college and just now getting a chance to do things.. and NEVER saw about the Digital Delux thing doing NOTHING so 2000 gems down the tubes. My ticket’s 130607-000671 just sent it in and hoping to have it resolved. I’d like to have my Rytlock mini put in storage safely or just a means to re-create it since it’s account based like the hero’s ring and such. Any help would be wonderful in this cause really… it’s not enjoyable knowing your one goof does nothing and you’re forever kinda stuck.

Posted by: wakkatidus.5847

wakkatidus.5847

yeah so I opened my first char got the gear used the boosts and got nothing from them…..

I just opened my guild and no boost ever took place so it used my boost and applied it to no guild at all apparently and for the glory boost or what ever whats the deal with that I got nothing going on there either….. I am not about to have my $20 bucks be wasted on things not being clear or working properly……

very upset.

Posted by: wakkatidus.5847

wakkatidus.5847

the least you guys can do is setup a stupid npc char to grant access to all digital deluxe and deluxe ingame items. like starwars the old republic did. they setup an npc to offer the pre-release items and the deluxe items for dirt cheap so people would leave them alone for being dumb and deleting stuff.

Posted by: Zepa Chi Lee.6914

Zepa Chi Lee.6914

I also submitted two tickets but never got my items back. Here are my ticket numbers.

Ticket: Pre-order items [Incident: 120829-004216]
Ticket: Pre-order items [Incident:120915-003511]

Posted by: Angelonedge.5216

Angelonedge.5216

So depressed I just bought the game today…started messing with char classes and I deleted my character with the DE items on it. O.o hopefully they’re still doing fixes because I feel like an idiot and I hope my inability to differentiate the one mail with the golem from the other – assuming both were re-redeemable… will not impose upon the decision of Anet to refuse me.

Same here. This is really frustrating that your content in only on one character. I always make a first and wind up deleting it because it’s a trial character. Hopefully you can help me as well. Thanks.
My ticket # is #130909-000598

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

You submitted a ticket – that’s good. Zalon should post in the “tickets 3 days or older for review” thread sticked in this forum if he/she hasn’t gotten a response yet.

Angelonedge, same thing if you haven’t in 3 days.

Posted by: Zepa Chi Lee.6914

Zepa Chi Lee.6914

I never got a response back. It has been a year since my first ticket and two months since my second ticket without any response.

Here are my ticket numbers.
Ticket: Pre-order items [Incident: 120829-004216]
Ticket: Pre-order items [Incident:120915-003511]