Collector's Ed/DDE Item Questions [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Manacor.2038

Manacor.2038

Submitted a ticket a long time ago, was told items would automatically be restored.. this has not been the case. Need Mini Rytlock and tombs. Please sort this out as asap.

Posted by: Souzetsu Aerir.7820

Souzetsu Aerir.7820

Received a email from support stating the items were restored on 9/21. I keep logging in to check and still nothing.

Ticket #120904-004376

Posted by: Renexus.3860

Renexus.3860

Hey Team, just letting you guys know I also accidentally gave my tomes and rytlock the boot during headstart. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to jump on the forums to make a point of it but it’s been a while now and it seems some people have received their DDE items back whereas others have to wait. When I get on later tonight I’ll also post a ticket number!!

Posted by: Kaiten.7192

Kaiten.7192

Ticket 120826-004311, opened on 8/26 remains unresolved and has once again been closed with a seemingly inaccurate boilerplate response given that other people are reporting they got their items back.

If I’m not going to get the stuff I paid for just let me know so we can part ways with a modicum of dignity. If I can get my items I need to know some sort of timeline or process to follow to make it happen. That is NOT a closed ticket. A closed ticket is by definition completed – good, bad or indifferent.

Posted by: Tundro.5614

Tundro.5614

I’m in the same boat as well (deleted my first character not knowing the DDE items would be lost). I waited a few weeks before creating a ticket as the forums mentioned this was going to be resolved automatically for those who purchased the CE or DDE. I didn’t receive the items after support mentioned that two mail out passes were done so I created my first ticket (120915-000022). It appeared to have been closed automatically so I created a second ticket a couple of weeks after that (120930-000099) and that one appears to have been closed automatically as well. I still haven’t received the items or any explanation as to why. I’ve provided as many relevant details in the ticket notes as I could think of so just let me know if you need anything else. Figured I would try posting here before creating a third ticket or requesting a refund to downgrade to a regular edition.

Love the game but the support for this issue has been terrible.

Posted by: starryheavens.4018

starryheavens.4018

Here is my ticket no. #121001-002775

Posted by: Dimitris.3195

Dimitris.3195

Thanks for resolving the problem for me Anet

Posted by: Zero Tolerance.1539

Zero Tolerance.1539

My ticket, number 120907-004096 is closed. I have not received any item yet, nor email from support.

After some waiting I opened another ticket, asked for another answer after 1st auto-answer and received my items tonight, few hours ago.

Thank you ANet!

Posted by: angryJon.9107

angryJon.9107

My ticket number is 120920-003806.

I don’t see an update option, but I replied to the email like the support ticket said.

Posted by: Amariah.7465

Amariah.7465

My ticket number #120908-008181 is closed. I sent it quite awhile ago and have yet to receive my items. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

For those of you who are still waiting — and those numbers are happily dropping every day — please open your support ticket and update it. It may be noted as “closed” but if you post an update that you still need assistance, the ticket will reopen and an agent will review your request.

Thank you!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: ThatDamnAussie.1583

ThatDamnAussie.1583

Waiting for my items: 121010-000426

Posted by: starryheavens.4018

starryheavens.4018

Thank you very much to gw support team for providing a set of replacement items as well as satisfied response!

Posted by: PaperJax.1954

PaperJax.1954

I have also just submitted my ticket.
My number is #121010-000801

Hope to hear back soon

Thanks

Elementary, my dear Holmes, you drink tea, while I drink Red Bull.

Posted by: Starchaser.9176

Starchaser.9176

How can you update a closed ticket?

Ticket numbers:
120928-002454
110905-001463

Posted by: Tundro.5614

Tundro.5614

Thanks for the quick resolution after the latest ticket. Much appreciated!

Posted by: Discroll.5073

Discroll.5073

restoration request [Incident:120908-004421] seems to have been closed on 09/08/2012.

re-opend with in[Incident:121011-003010]

Posted by: Amariah.7465

Amariah.7465

Apparently I can’t update my previous ticket so I sent a new one – #121012-002731. Thanks.

Posted by: Discroll.5073

Discroll.5073

update: Items arrived today. Thanks alot

Posted by: APGraid.4756

APGraid.4756

I have the same problem with my mini, chalice and the stuff of that mail on my collectors edition account. Here’s the number of my ticket: 120925-000737 hope it helps.

Thanks in advance.

(edited by APGraid.4756)

Posted by: LightsFaith.9120

LightsFaith.9120

I have played GW2 for almost 2-3 months now but i still not have gotten my Digital Package ever since i bought the game… the purchase of $75 is still on the credit card bill yet it does not seem to allow me to get Digital package whatsoever. I did not buy from in-game.

i believe it is a bug…

Fix this if you can please ~ i do not mind waiting a bit longer for my digital package

Posted by: EndlessDreamer.6780

EndlessDreamer.6780

Yes, this is definitely something wrong. I would suggest you submit a ticket and they will look at this issue as quickly as they can. That is the only way they can deal with issues like these.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

Previous

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Next

Hello everybody.

EndlessDreamer is right. You should write a ticket (here) as soon as possible so they can resolve this issue for you.

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences.

Posted by: trinzen.7891

trinzen.7891

We would like our items please that we have paid for.
Closed Ticket# 120907-007909 : mass mailed Auto responder

Posted by: Crix.2346

Crix.2346

I’m not going to post my ticket number here though I am having this issue, I just want to say thanks in advance because it looks like ArenaNet is helping as fast as they can.

Posted by: Westeria Guardian.9438

Westeria Guardian.9438

I purchased guild wars 2 digital deluxe last night and have gone to play it now and found i have 4 new items but no the misfire wolf.

anyone had similar problems?

Posted by: Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102

Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102

it’s a skill. not an item. it’s an elite skill too, so you may not be able to use it till level 30. I dont have it, but it does show blacked out beside the rest of my elite skills.

(edited by Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102)

Westeria Guardian.9438

i know but it should still be there in the new items mail

Posted by: Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102

Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102

i would assume it just becomes selectable for you once you buy the upgrade. there’s nothing to mail you.

Westeria Guardian.9438

on youtube it shows people with it in their new mail when starting with a new character, i understand you cant use it until you reach a certain level but it does not even show in the ‘thanks for purchasing guild wars 2’ mail which shows the other items.

Posted by: DenverRalphy.4185

DenverRalphy.4185

It’s not an item. It’s an Elite Skill in your Slot Skills window. You just can’t see it because you haven’t purchased skills down to the elite level yet. It unlocks if you purchase the digital deluxe. There’s nothing to mail.

Westeria Guardian.9438

i purchased the game a few weeks ago but had trouble with it so left it a while and purchased it again last night, but the first character i created the first time in the mail it had the mistfire wolf. in the mail with the Golem Banker it says here are your items: note items, but there is only one item in that mail

Westeria Guardian.9438

but i have the digital deluxe edition i can see it in my skills, but even though i have the digital deluxe does that mean i cant use it yet!

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

I upgraded to Digital Deluxe a week or so after launch. I got the Mistfire on all my characters except the first one I created during headstart. I don’t know what the problem was, but one of the patches along the way cleared it all up for me.

I’d recommend putting up a ticket to expedite its getting fixed as it is very handy to have an elite waiting for immediate use as opposed to having to wait through 10 more skill points without one.

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

Westeria Guardian.9438

on your other characters, where did you find your mistfire wolf, because i can see my other items in the 2 mail messages but i cant find the wolf in the mail

Westeria Guardian.9438

could you use it straight away your did you have to unlock the skill or wait until you was a certain level to use it

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

On characters I made after the upgrade purchase it was just available under elite skills from the time of creation (unusable at level 1 but there).

I can’t recall if I got an item to click to unlock it on the account when I upgraded. (Bad memory, possibly senility kicking in lol.)

Edit – You have to wait until Elite skills are available to slot. Level 30 I think it is. You don’t need to buy it with skill points though, just drop it into the slot.

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

(edited by Ferguson.2157)

Westeria Guardian.9438

so it was in your skill slot, i had the digital deluxe edition a few weeks ago but i thought the mistfire wolf was shown in the mail you get regarding the unlocks with that version of the game

Posted by: Zerdand.5308

Zerdand.5308

I’ve had a similar problem but it was with the hero’s band. On the account i get mail only containing the Golem Banker and no hero band. I just moved on as it isn’t that good.

Never had a issue with the elite skill tho, always on toons and can use it once you hit 30.

Also there is no requirement to buy skills to be able to use the elite skill in tier 1. Only the utility skills require 5 to be purchased before it unlocks the next tier.

EDIT: Westeria Guardian the only items you get is on the first toon you should receive a tome of courage and a chalice of glory. These two items are only available ONCE! Every toon you make after that one will have 2 mails when you create another toon one will be blank (the one that contained the chalice and tome) and the other will contain the hero’s band and the banker.

EDIT2: The only item in there is the mini pet you get in the first mail, this is what you might be thinking was the skill..

(edited by Zerdand.5308)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

It is true that Mistfire Wolf is a skill, not an item. You do not receive an email about this special skill — it is present as a Elite Skill on your skill bar and is accessible at Level 30.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’ve been sending in support tickets since day one of the game that my digital deluxe items were missing. I’ve been getting automated responses that this will be fixed. I’ve sent in more support tickets hoping to get my digital deluxe items. I’ve gotten more automated responses saying that this will be fixed.

Well, two months in, it still hasn’t been fixed. I’m not trying to get you guys to just give me my stuff to shut me up. I want you to realize that there is a serious deficiency in your customer support services if your most adamant customers – people who paid above and beyond the minimum retail prices… people who were first in line to make their characters in the beginning few minutes of the prerelease – are still being completely neglected despite multiple support tickets after almost two months time.

I love your game. I love that the forum staff are so active and outgoing and that they actually go out of their way to help players. Please do something to communicate to the other end working on these issues that they REALLY need to do something for neglected customers. I won’t be quitting just because I’m unhappy with the support sector of AN, but I can’t say the same about other players who feel the same way.

Thank you.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Did another sweep of these remaining issues and we should be addressing these today.

If you have not received your items, please post below this post. I may have missed your earlier comments and we do want to get this tidied up for you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

If you truly have been waiting this long, and as active as you have been in the forums, I am surprised I haven’t seen you posting in at least one of the correct threads. (Or maybe you did and I missed it, in which case I apologize.)

Here is information to help you:

Please post in the appropriate thread (the second one listed there) and always, when you are requesting help here, always include your 12-digit incident/ticket number so that we can investigate and get the issue resolved.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Sarg.8397

Sarg.8397

Hi,

Just noticed that the Digital Deluxe items are now being distributed.
I have a new Support Ticket and also my previous one:

120825-014150
121019-002435

Thanks

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Here are updates about this situation:

121011-003010 – Resolved
110905-001463 – Resolved
120925-000737 – Resolved
121010-000426 – Resolved
120907-007909, 121014-000454 – Resolved
120908-008181, 121012-002731 – Resolved
121010-000801 – Ticket updated to let you know you did not have a CE/DDE

Please check your account carefully for the mails related to the item replacements. If your mailbox is empty and you are sure you did not receive the replacement items, please update your ticket so that an agent can review the situation.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: miracle.4216

miracle.4216

I just submitted a ticket: 121020-002897

I definitely deleted my first char soon after creating it and was not aware bonus items were only distributed to the first initial character only. I have one of the premium versions(not sure how to check) but pretty certain it’s the DD version.

Posted by: Toadstool.4723

Toadstool.4723

Hi. My original ticket was sent on September 9, 2012 and have waited patiently for it to be resolved.
Ticket: 120910-006939

I also just sent in another ticket today October 22, 2012 with an updated character name.
Ticket: 121022-002361

Hopefully it can get resolved soon. Thankies!

Posted by: Renexus.3860

Renexus.3860

Hey guys just created a new ticket as asked and here is my number from the old one
120825-026231
Closed
08/25/2012

and the new one #121025-000056.

Thanks again guys!

Posted by: Snoflake.9087

Snoflake.9087

To Gaile, Peter, Gus, GM Alura, Taredis and everyone else in the Support Team who helped me on my ticket (and everyone else with the Tome problem).

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to all of you for the response and resolution to my ticket about the Tome of Influence wigging out right back on headstart day one/hour one. I can’t wait to get home from work (6 hours from now >.<’ ) and see if everything goes as planned. I’ll keep you guys updated if it all goes pear shaped.

You guys rock.

TimTams for everyone*!

Note: TimTams are a chocolate covered, cream filled biscuit that can double as a straw whilst drinking tea/coffee. TimTams are unfortunately virtual because Aussie scientists are slack and haven’t invented matter teleporters yet.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

To Gaile, Peter, Gus, GM Alura, Taredis and everyone else in the Support Team who helped me on my ticket (and everyone else with the Tome problem).

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to all of you for the response and resolution to my ticket about the Tome of Influence wigging out right back on headstart day one/hour one. I can’t wait to get home from work (6 hours from now >.<’ ) and see if everything goes as planned. I’ll keep you guys updated if it all goes pear shaped.

You guys rock.

TimTams for everyone*!

Note: TimTams are a chocolate covered, cream filled biscuit that can double as a straw whilst drinking tea/coffee. TimTams are unfortunately virtual because Aussie scientists are slack and haven’t invented matter teleporters yet.

Woohoo, TimTams! *~pounce~

Thanks for such a warm, positive note. We’re so happy to be able to help players, and doubly happy when they are happy in return.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet