Collector's Ed/DDE Item Questions [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

121020-002897 Resolved
120825-014150 and 121019-002435 Resolved; please respond to the second ticket if you did not get the items
120910-006939 and 121022-002361 Resolved; please respond to the second ticket if you did not get the items
120825-026231 and 121025-000056 In queue for distribution, probably tomorrow

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: poppinjae.9265

poppinjae.9265

Hi, my ticket number is 120825-002764. I had forgotten about this until I was going through my minis for the new Halloween ones…. Thank you for all your hard work.

Posted by: Aerious.1965

Aerious.1965

I would just like to thank the Anet team for being considerate about their players. I had deleted my Rytlock Mini awhile back, and just realized when the event started. I was given another after one day of submitting my ticket. Thanks again

Rapture
Worst Ele NA
Maguuma – XOXO

Posted by: JamrilGelantara.9827

JamrilGelantara.9827

Hey I’m so happy to see this thread after searching around every so often for updates on the issue of people losing the items, most of all the mini rytlock
My ticket is #121030-002464

We don’t need no gods! We’re the firing squad!
And if ya don’t want my flail,
better shake that mighty tail! Aw yeah!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I would just like to thank the Anet team for being considerate about their players. I had deleted my Rytlock Mini awhile back, and just realized when the event started. I was given another after one day of submitting my ticket. Thanks again

Awesome news, Aerious. Thanks for your kind words!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Dromar.1027

Dromar.1027

I ran into this issue right when servers went live for 3 day head start. I had 2 tickets opened then closed so I didnt hear a word about a possible fix, just a note that you were working on one. Missing my Rytlock, Tome and Chalice. Reference number is 121101-001923. Much appreciated if I can get these items back and thanks for listening.

Posted by: Abissal.6975

Abissal.6975

Hi guy, i just found this topic and wanted to say i’m glad you guys can help us get our items back. I messed up in the first 5 mins of the game by deleting my first guy , so i hope you guys can help me get them back . My ticket is 121102-000792. Thanks in advance Anet. ^^

100% Dedicated to playing necro only, aka full-time masochist.

Posted by: Dromar.1027

Dromar.1027

Thank you so much for listening and giving me my items back.

Kudos to Gaile for being awesome.

(edited by Dromar.1027)

Posted by: Watari.1037

Watari.1037

Congrats Dromar!

Posted by: Malondra Rashe.2047

Malondra Rashe.2047

I haven’t been playing much as time just hasn’t allowed it. But that said I notice that I committed the same sin many other did concerning their mini Rytlock. Is it possible to get my mini?

PS. hate forums never was a fan this makes reporting things to Area Net more difficult for me. Rrrr.

Posted by: Chandar.8346

Chandar.8346

Incident: 120825-005198

Still no items received since launch
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Posted by: Lyenyo.2891

Lyenyo.2891

Ticket: 120825-003595

Accidentally deleted on day 1 and was told to wait until now :>

Thank you!

Posted by: Mitzrael.2170

Mitzrael.2170

Ticket : 121122-002559
121123-001557
Accidentally deleted on some hours ago, please help me , i want my miniature, and if possible the Chalice of Glory and the Tome of Influence too T_T all deleted Accidentally…

Thank you!

Mitzrael

(edited by Mitzrael.2170)

Posted by: Quas.1567

Quas.1567

Hello,

i’ve started today with guild wars 2 (first time) – made a character for testing.
Later i wanted to start with an new char an deleted the testchar (with the ce items sadly) – on my new char i’ve seen that i only get these items once (heart starts bumping) – i’ve payed 150€ for my collectors edition.
I’ve already spoken to the european support – they told me that they are prooving the situation and closed the ticket – I’ve asked them to reopen it because its not solved

Now i’ve found this thread and like to post my ticket here also.
I hope i’ll get my little rytlock
Thank You!

Ticket-Nr. 121201-002207 (european support)

Greetings
Quas

Posted by: Quas.1567

Quas.1567

Hello,

the german support couldn’t restore the items.
I’ve told them from this thread here and that the us-support found a way to restore the items one time.
But they don’t even react on this – they are only telling me “we can’t restore items – also if your account will be deleted – we can’t help…”
This sounds like we’re living in the 80’s…

Posted by: Jareth Manx.1306

Jareth Manx.1306

Hello,

i’ve started 25 august with guild wars 2 (first time) – made a character for testing.
Later i wanted to start with an new char an deleted the testchar (with the ce items sadly) – on my new char i’ve seen that i only get these items once (heart starts bumping) – i’ve payed 150€ for my collectors edition.
I’ve already spoken to the european support – they told me that they are prooving the situation and closed the ticket – I’ve asked them to reopen it because its not solved

Now i’ve found this thread and like to post my ticket here also.
I hope i’ll get my little rytlock
Thank You!
Ticket nr.121207-002237 (European Support)

Posted by: Sette.8754

Sette.8754

Yeah same thing happened to me, started a character wasn’t happy with the looks deleted because I wanted to use the same name and goodbye deluxe items

Posted by: anska.7931

anska.7931

hi

I just started guild war 2 but made the mistake of playing it when tired as could not wait to play >_<. I started mine character but was not happy with look so deleted .worse thing is I had even got mine bank golem out to put item in it but noob and forgot so in same boat as most people in this topic.

have put in a ticket
: #121211-002240

Posted by: Balter.3568

Balter.3568

I did the same thing. Made a guy, didnt like the name/look so I tried again. I can deal without the on use items that give points or whatever (just joined) but I’m more saddened that I lost out on all the cosmetic items :\

Put in a ticket as well 121217-000717

Posted by: losecontrol.9613

losecontrol.9613

Lost my pet too when i try to recreate my char. It’s the only reason i bought DDE, please help!!
Ticket #121218-000550

Posted by: tokie.1389

tokie.1389

I lost all my deluxe edition items when creating a new character. I thought it was account bound and would get the items with each character.

#121218-002366

(edited by tokie.1389)

Posted by: lazyboi.7952

lazyboi.7952

Hi i have had the same problem as most i made my first character and deleted him as I did not like my choices not knowing i would lose 3 of my 5 items from getting the deluxe edition i have submitted a ticket and i hope to hear a positive response

ticket no #121222-002552

Posted by: Velocity.1590

Velocity.1590

sorry to forget about this, but here are my ticket numbers

121223-002428 Unresolved 12/23/2012
120825-030458 Closed 08/25/2012

Posted by: ReaperBR.2310

ReaperBR.2310

I lost all my deluxe item when creating a new character.

My Ticket: # 121224-001827

Posted by: DiabloLegend.9640

DiabloLegend.9640

I was just trying the game out and had no idea the items were going to be deleted with my first character. I have opened a ticket and the reference number is #121226-002429. Please help restore my items.

Reference Number: #121226-002429

Posted by: EvilHellSpawn.2681

EvilHellSpawn.2681

Digital Deluxe Items Lost

Ticket# 120825-010881
Submitted on 08/25/2012

First Day: Created a character in Guild Wars 2.

Noticed two messages and opened both of them.

One message had the Chalice of Glory, Rytlock Miniature, and the Tome of Influence and the other message had the Golem Banker and the Hero’s Band.

I took all the items and place them in the inventory.

At this point I realized I was missing the Hall of Monuments Portal Stone and recreated my character with the same name.

Now, it appears that I lost my Chalice of Glory, Rytlock Miniature, and the Tome of Influence as if I already received the message.

I did not know these items are only sent once for the whole account.

Can you please resend these items to my account?

Thank You for your support and understanding regarding this matter.

Posted by: jgg.1643

jgg.1643

Hi, I just bought the game today, retail copy, and saw that if I buy it now I get the dde for free. I was wondering if this only applies if I buy it from your website (digital copy) like I assumed, because I did not get any items except the wizards hat which I found for 0 gems in the gemstore. So will I get the other items too?

Thanks for a great game

Posted by: NightWolf.3910

NightWolf.3910

I think that the buy the game before Jan 7 and get a free upgrade to deluxe version is very misleading. I have no upgrade and all the forum questions pertaining to this problem go unanswered. If it only applies to buying the game from ONE site and only ONE site, it should clearly state that fact. Since this question is still unanswered, I’m thinking that this is deliberate ,misleading and FALSE advertising.
Be more clear about purchasing only from your site and your site only. Very badly done. NO cookies for you.

Posted by: CurlyQu.9841

CurlyQu.9841

Seriously awesome game. Enjoyed every moment so far. I submitted a ticket with the same issue as these other respectable folk, and I forgot to mention my character’s name is Anisley. Don’t know if it’s needed or not. My ticket – #130108-000930

Thanks again for any help provided!

Edit: Logged in to find my items in the mail. Thank you so much! <3 A.Net

(edited by CurlyQu.9841)

Posted by: Krahmm.9263

Krahmm.9263

I did the same thing – deleted the character that I received the CE items on.

Yes, it was a stupid thing to do. In my defense, this was my intro to GW2, so … yeah.

Thanks for looking into the problem.

Posted by: Kaladin Stormblessed.1769

Kaladin Stormblessed.1769

Ticket #130110-000401 just submitted for this very reason. I wish I had seen this forum thread before deleting my first character with the DDE items.

Posted by: Aedroth.4721

Aedroth.4721

Hey ArenaNet! I just came back to the game from stopping after the first week of release. Enjoying it once again. But I came to notice that I was missing my Miniature Rytlock on my character. I created a new one and is making it my new main, I was putting stuff in the bank from my old main and came to see he was gone. He wasn’t in my bags or my banks. I checked all my other characters and cant find him anywhere. Could you please help me get him back? I wanted to post in here first to see if get some help before creating a ticket.

Posted by: Stray.1864

Stray.1864

#130111-000291

Deleted it opening day but have just rekindled my romance with your wonderful MMORPG.

Feel like a dumb dumb, but here’s my ticket number.

Posted by: Madhatter.1725

Madhatter.1725

130111-000464

Well looks like I’m not the only one – to add a little humor if feel like Hugo the Abominable Snowman that says “which way did he go george” in the bugs bunny cartoons – love the game btw and it would be awesome if you could fix my mistake on this one:)

Posted by: slee.5087

slee.5087

Just submitted ticket #130112-001842 for this. Apparently I’m a moron and mistakenly deleted my CE in-game items. Thanks so much for your help and understanding!

Posted by: XevA.5673

XevA.5673

I haven’t played in a while and I completely forgot about the warning in the in-game mail… The first character that I had made didn’t see much play-time, so I deleted it, learning very shortly after that I had lost the first-character items from the CE.

Ticket #130113-000163

I hope I can get this worked out… Either way, thanks in advance.

Posted by: allias.1420

allias.1420

I’ve just a problem yesterday. I took out my mini Rytlock to see him. I then proceeded to teleport back to the world as I was just finishing a personal storyline quest. I looked in my inventory to bring out my mini Rytlock again but the mini itself had vanished! I did not delete anything at all, just loaded screens and it was gone. How can I get it back?

Posted by: Ianto.7162

Ianto.7162

Just submitted a ticket with ref #130124-001223. Hope this can be solved. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: bradktulu.6410

bradktulu.6410

I created my character just about a week ago, and realized I had made a mistake with my character name – without thinking I deleted my character after having claimed the CE items (I do still have access to the golem banker but not the character bound items in the other mail message) I feel a little silly for having done that, and really hope something can be done. My ticket number is 130129-002359.

Thanks guys!

Posted by: Clifford.7892

Clifford.7892

Hi everyone! I forgot about my DDE items but I just recently started getting back into Guild Wars 2 and I realized that I never got them back. As the same as everyone, I played during the day it had been released for those who pre-ordered it and I was stuck inside of Divinity’s Reach and the only way to get out of it was to create a new character but I didn’t realized that the items were single character bound.

My ticket number is 120825-005676. Looking forward to a response. Thanks!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi everyone! I forgot about my DDE items but I just recently started getting back into Guild Wars 2 and I realized that I never got them back. As the same as everyone, I played during the day it had been released for those who pre-ordered it and I was stuck inside of Divinity’s Reach and the only way to get out of it was to create a new character but I didn’t realized that the items were single character bound.

My ticket number is 120825-005676. Looking forward to a response. Thanks!

I will forward this to the agents and see if this is something they can help with. Thanks for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

I haven’t played in a while and I completely forgot about the warning in the in-game mail… The first character that I had made didn’t see much play-time, so I deleted it, learning very shortly after that I had lost the first-character items from the CE.

Ticket #130113-000163

I hope I can get this worked out… Either way, thanks in advance.

Just submitted ticket #130112-001842 for this. Apparently I’m a moron and mistakenly deleted my CE in-game items. Thanks so much for your help and understanding!

130111-000464

Well looks like I’m not the only one – to add a little humor if feel like Hugo the Abominable Snowman that says “which way did he go george” in the bugs bunny cartoons – love the game btw and it would be awesome if you could fix my mistake on this one:)

Ticket #130110-000401 just submitted for this very reason. I wish I had seen this forum thread before deleting my first character with the DDE items.

I created my character just about a week ago, and realized I had made a mistake with my character name – without thinking I deleted my character after having claimed the CE items (I do still have access to the golem banker but not the character bound items in the other mail message) I feel a little silly for having done that, and really hope something can be done. My ticket number is 130129-002359.

Thanks guys!

Just submitted a ticket with ref #130124-001223. Hope this can be solved. Thanks in advance.

Responses sent within a day or two of each tickets’ submittal and it appears all is well.

Hey ArenaNet! I just came back to the game from stopping after the first week of release. Enjoying it once again. But I came to notice that I was missing my Miniature Rytlock on my character. I created a new one and is making it my new main, I was putting stuff in the bank from my old main and came to see he was gone. He wasn’t in my bags or my banks. I checked all my other characters and cant find him anywhere. Could you please help me get him back? I wanted to post in here first to see if get some help before creating a ticket.

I’ve just a problem yesterday. I took out my mini Rytlock to see him. I then proceeded to teleport back to the world as I was just finishing a personal storyline quest. I looked in my inventory to bring out my mini Rytlock again but the mini itself had vanished! I did not delete anything at all, just loaded screens and it was gone. How can I get it back?

I think the team can help you. Did you contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Bloody Pom.8521

Bloody Pom.8521

Add me to the list of people who deleted their first character without seeing the DDE warning message. Don’t I feel smart.

I’ve created a ticket, #130207-000855. Hope this can be resolved soon!

Posted by: Mercanis.4180

Mercanis.4180

Ticket: 120825-003595

Accidentally deleted on day 1 and was told to wait until now :>

Thank you!

I’m in the same situation as above. My ticket number is/was 120825-035824.

Posted by: dweez.8723

dweez.8723

Hi,
I opened a ticked a while ago, but couldn’t play for a while.
I would like to retrieve my items if possible
ticket nr: 120909-000338

Posted by: Gilfread.7269

Gilfread.7269

Had my items restored today.

Thank You very much ArenaNet.

Posted by: Expendable.9304

Expendable.9304

So like everyone here I did the same thing and deleted the character with all the CE items on him. I still get the mail though that gives you the items but there are no items in the mail. Can support help me restore the items?

I created a character and then deleted him because I wanted to change something. I remade the character the exact same stuff and name and now all my CE items except the Golem Banker are missing.

So the short of it I am Missing…
- Chalice of Glory
- Tome of Influence
- Miniature Rytlock

I really hope those items can be restored.

(I got a reply from Support within the hour and they mailed me the items in question. Thank you Support.)

(edited by Expendable.9304)

Posted by: Letter M.1263

Letter M.1263

Ticket: #130228-000322

I have added as much information to help assist you guys. I really would like to get the item back. I haven’t used any of them. But i would be more then happy if you just got the Rytlock back.

Thanks you support team for your efforts.

Posted by: Etherist.8762

Etherist.8762

Hi,

I didn’t notice this up until now, but my mini is also gone, probably due to deleting my very first character.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted by: BadPanda.9287

BadPanda.9287

Hi

Yeah same problem didn’t read the message that came with the items and kinda expected them to be on all characters I created like every other game that has virtual items. Not sure how I log this as a ticket as in game seems to be for bugs only.