Commander hat refund woes :\

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

I am being told that I had less hats than I actually had by the support staff, and feel like they are ignoring my emails because the information the GMs are giving me is conflicting. Initially I opened a ticket asking if there was a way to get a full refund instead of n-3, just because I figured the worst case I’d get was a no. After the patch hit I just continued with that ticket because it was relevant, but the GMs are acting a little strange.

At first, I only got 100g, and this was apparently a common issue. After that, I was given another 4 mails, each containing 100g, so 5 total. I sent a reply mentioning this, and they told me they sent all the gold, in which I corrected them that I had 9 commanders, not 8. They then told me they could not verify I had 9 and told me to delete any tomes I had left and to respond with the time I did, which is impossible becaues I had used 9.

I sent a response back saying that I had 9, and listed the names of all the characters. A new GM responded to that saying they had issued 800g, which is weird in itself because that means I had 11 commanders. Regardless, they only sent me 500, which is not the correct amount.

882758 is the ticket number if any GMs reading want to see what went down, and here is the list of toons:

Sawnec – Asura Mesmer
Sawneck – Charr Ranger
Sawnek – Charr Engineer
Sawnech – Charr Elementalist
Sawnick – Asura Guardian
Sawnich – Asura Warrior
Sawnec Es Un Gato – Charr Mesmer
Sonnych – Sylvari Necro
Sawnic – Charr Thief

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you want a review of your issue/ticket, you can place your ticket number in the Sticky, ‘Tickets for Review’.

Good luck.

Posted by: Beraval.6148

Beraval.6148

At least they are actually looking in to your situation they have just been replying saying that all refunds were given out on the 12th.