Constant Disconnect

Constant Disconnect

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Sabia.5704

Sabia.5704

Please, fix the current issues and problems and disconnects before creating new content. I get disconnected at least 6 times per day, sometimes many more. No, it is not my internet. No, it is not a firewall. It is strictly the game. It’s getting terribly old.

Constant Disconnect

Posted by: Seishammer.3809

Seishammer.3809

Please anet he isn’t the only one ever since the June Living Story and more so with the most recent instalment I am also having the same constant Dcing from the Game. I know it is not my end as I am constantly in TS3 talking to guildmates when it happens and I am still talking to them… Also the data repair isn’t fixing the issue either. My game Dc’s almost every 15mins at times and other times it will go for 2-3hours with out DCing… frankly it is becoming a major issue for me to the point that I am about to go play other MMOs

Constant Disconnect

Posted by: Dragonweaver.7951

Dragonweaver.7951

I cant play for more than 15 min without anet saying cant find the server. How am I suppose to play

Constant Disconnect

Posted by: Stupendous Man.4920

Stupendous Man.4920

I am constantly disconnecting after 4-5 mins in game. There is also a lot of skill lag.

Constant Disconnect

Posted by: Vision.9074

Vision.9074

I concur with this dc issue. I will load into a zone on a character and disconnect when the map tries to load. I can log in to another character(s), same exact one, and load completely fine. If I do a character select, the other character will not load. If I repeat it a couple more times, the “glitched” character finally loads. I have found no consistent reason (e.g. zone, character) that would explain anything. I’ve had it happen for Personal Story instances (not even new content), LA and SW all on multiple characters.