Constant Disconnect Since Patch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: berardje.4182

berardje.4182

Has anyone else been experiencing constant disconnect issues every 10 – 15 mins since the new patch came out? I had no issues earlier today but ever since the new build was released I can’t seem to stay logged in for extended periods of time.

I was hoping maybe the secondary patch that was released which “Fixed various server crashes.” would fix the issue, but I am still having the same problem.

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

Not every 10-15 minutes in my case. In fact they don’t seem to have any discernible pattern.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

Posted by: berardje.4182

berardje.4182

Strange….I thought it might just be the zone I was in, but I read in map chat in a few different areas of people having the same issue or “mini rollbacks”.

Posted by: Lord Kreegan.8123

Lord Kreegan.8123

I experienced two DCs within a minute (of course, that also means I was able to reconnect right away, too).

Posted by: beren.6048

beren.6048

After 10 DCs in 15 min I went to do something else and I hope it will fix itself later. The first DC was after about an hour of playing. I did my first event daily, dc, login, dc, login dc, see that the achievement is reset, dc again.

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

Is your router’s firmware up to date? I used to have a DC every 15 minute problem way back in the day of Everquest Online Adventures that drove me up the wall. I got it updated and everything worked peachy.

Posted by: beren.6048

beren.6048

Thanks for the tip. But I ll wait until they fix this bug. If nothing happens then maybe I ll check out firmware etc etc so many times I went to all the trouble to check out everything on my side and after a while the MMO is updated and problem fixed.

I play a couple of MMOs and I don’t have this problem for any other game. My internet indicator is stable and never disconnects.

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

I never had any problems outside of EQOA either myself. I really do not think it is on their end unfortunately considering you are the first person I am hearing to have the problem =\ Best of luck to you. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

The night before the patch I got an unusually high number of DCs but last night I didn’t get any.

[SFD] – Maguuma

Posted by: MarmiteOnToast.9706

MarmiteOnToast.9706

there are hundreds if not thousands of players out there with this problem. it is most certainly not your router.

Posted by: Sai.5908

Sai.5908

My disconnects are very random so you’re not alone . Last night I was able to play for a few hours then I suddenly got diconnected .

Posted by: Bart.2381

Bart.2381

I have the same problem, after the patch is impossible for me to play