Crashing, constant crashing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nitro.4732

Nitro.4732

can you upload you game advisor report and arenanet.log from your Documents/GuildWars2 folder to these forums and we can try to help you.

CoolerMaster Masterbox 5 | H110i | AMD Ryzen R7 1800x 4.0GHz | 32GB DDR4
512GB Samsung 950pro | 2TB SATA-3 | AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB

Posted by: Mcrobrewer.8713

Mcrobrewer.8713

Are you using the mobile authenticator? I was and I was getting crashes… I turned off the authenticator and have not crashed since….

Posted by: Rook.3598

Rook.3598

it might be the mobile authenticator. It started happening to me after the patch. My game crashed about every 15-20 minutes. Once i removed the authenticator linking it no longer happened. Anet just released a hotfix for this this morning so supposedly you should be able to re-link your authenticators. See the information subforum for more info on the update today.

If not then I can’t help you man. Sorry.

Posted by: Nenthil.4312

Nenthil.4312

He already wrote that he’s not using authenticator. Moreover I have exactly the same problem, and no I’m not using authenticator. It’s just once every ~20min my game freezes and all I can do is press alt+ctrl+delete and force close it.

Posted by: Rabbiddog.7690

Rabbiddog.7690

Have you tried running repair on the game files. It’s not mentioned so just checking.

Posted by: Conan Tia.3970

Conan Tia.3970

I have the same issue, my cable modem constantly resest eveytime I play. Could happen anytime during the game.

Posted by: sixburn.5807

sixburn.5807

welcome to my world