Customer Support L2R + My Ticket Please Help

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

[Incident: 120922-000417]

I submitted a ticket and said:
“Hi I don’t remember registering my account with e-mail verification, and when I log in to Guild Wars 2 it does not ask me to register. I want to be safe. I first started playing on BWE3 if this helps.

- (my name here, removed for forum post)
- Do not know serial key, and do not know how to find it (I pre-purchased and do not have any emails from purchasing it anymore)
- Drakken.3427
- (my e-maol here, removed for forum post)"

Can you actually believe what useless information they responded with? It’s really pathetic you guys can’t afford a phone line for some REAL support.

“Restoration Request: Availability

Hello,

We understand how scary it can be to have your account accessed by someone other than you, and we are sorry you had to experience it. Below, we’ve included links to a couple of Account Security web-pages. They both have tips and tricks to help improve your computer and account security.

https://help.ncsoft.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/993
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/tips-for-keeping-your-guild-wars-2-account-secure/

Due to our current tool limitations, we are unable to restore missing items, characters, karma, influence or currency (gold, silver, copper), nor can we provide a rollback of the account in whole or in part.

However, we may be able to assist you further with the following issues:
- An unauthorized user of your account used or transferred Gems which you had purchased with real-world money or Gem Cards
- An unauthorized user of your account used your credit card on file to make purchases
- An unauthorized user of your account changed your home world and you are unable to transfer back because the original world is now full

If you need assistance with one of those issues, please reply to your original unauthorized access ticket to let us know.

Kind Regards,
GM Smirk
Guild Wars Support Team"

I did not ask for a kitten restore, I want my serial key, and I want to know if my account currently has e-mail authentication activated on it. And if not, how do I go about adding it (it does not ask me to activate it when logging onto GW2).

It would be greatly appreciated if someone from the support department can help me directly by either posting here, calling me, or emailing me. Thanks.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Any issues regarding account security are meant to be discussed with customer support. If the answer is not what you expected in the first place, you can update your ticket, also make sure to read the answer carefully.

As posting on forums will not speed up the process, this thread is now locked.

Thank you.