DCs with low and high ping. Any ideas?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Orodret.8230

Orodret.8230

Problems started this sunday. My PC automaticly updated new windows 10 version and since than, i have crazy lag spikes (skill delay over 10 seconds) usualy ending with DCs.
What i know:
- All DC codes were conection related (can’t remember full codes now, but usualy starting with 11:…)
- DCs happening on anywhere from 40 to 4.000 ping (never had ping issues befour, and it never went over 100. My usual ping is 40-60 and game was working fine even when it was up to 90-100)
- It happens in raids mostly (like 90 % of DCs), but yesterday stated in fotm and dungens as well (not that offten as in raids)
What i tried to do:
- Updated patches, turned off green ethernet, turned off all backgorund running programs, updates, etc… Still same problem.
- Finaly, yesterday i restored previous version of windows 10. Didn’t help.
What elese can i try? Its realy not good when you lay dead on 5 of 9 booses in raids cause of DCs.
One problem that i didn’t adress yet is relativly high temperature of PC when im playing GW2. Don’t know if that might be issue, cause PC is new (few months old), with Intel i-5 CPU, 8 RAM, etc… it should be fine, but…
Ideas?

PS. I tested ping on speedtest and it was 24-26. Does that mean those DCs are not conection related?

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

your pc is a laptop or desktop? check your temperature while playing gw2 using a program like speccy/cpu-z

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

also check your windows fire wall settings to make sure guild wars2 can get onto the

internet all together .as windows10 firewall will block guild wars2

no new system upgrades coming