Summon Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill*
But I deleted the character
can I get back these items ?

DIGITAL HEROIC EDITION

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Hi and welcome to the forum.
It is not procedure to replace those items. The legacy armor is soulbound and is saying so. The mithril box and the experience booster you could store in the bank before you deleted the characters. The msitfire wolf skill is for all your characters, but you have to buy it everytime with skillpoints. You can’t do this before level 30.

Off course, the context in how you lost items is important. For this you can make a support ticket.

Go on top of this page to support and then submit a ticket. Make sure you answer the questions as good as possible.

If I’m wrong please dont be offended, but considering your english I suspect that English isn’t your first language. If you feel more comfortable with that you can also communicate with support in French (français), German (deautch) and spannish (español).

Good Luck!!

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

DIGITAL HEROIC EDITION

Posted by: Istvan.9432

Istvan.9432

Thank you very much

DIGITAL HEROIC EDITION

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

Actually, that’s the nice thing about the mistfire wolf, Mercury. You DON"T have to buy it with skill points – just hit level 30.

Luck on the ticket, Istvan!

DIGITAL HEROIC EDITION

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Actually, that’s the nice thing about the mistfire wolf, Mercury. You DON"T have to buy it with skill points – just hit level 30.

Luck on the ticket, Istvan!

Ah thanx, does it show that I am using a retail version off the game??

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!