Daily undone

Daily undone

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: vove.2768

vove.2768

So, I wrote to the support:
“On day 26.02 I was doing my daily and when I was already 1 event short to complete it the client turned off and started updating. After the update I entered the game to finish the daily by completing one event, but the daily already got changed. I would like to ask for 1 laurel and 1 mystic coin I didn’t receive due to the client update and daily reset.”

And they responded:
“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Guild Wars Support Team. We’re sorry to hear you lost the daily progress due to it being reset automatically by the game system. We as support have no way to alter this or dictate when it is to occur as this happens on the development side of things. We will be unable to compensate you for any progress lost but if you would like to leave feedback about this issue, I would highly recommend posting your thoughts on our forums. This would be the best way to voice your feedback regarding the reset and what you hope to see in future patches/maintenance.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please be sure to let us know.

Regards,

Steven – Guild Wars Support Team"

I don’t see any feedback subforum so I post it here. Basically I am very disappointed with the support “provided”, especially because I was so close to complete the last event I needed and lost my daily because you decided to update at 10:30 pm of my local time instead of doing it as early in the day as possible so it doesn’t kittening reset right before midnight. Also I entered the forums to see what? You performed the reset just to add a content that doesn’t work right now.

Seriously, with all the bugs and problems game has at the moment it would be much appriciated (I think by everyone) if support would show some more interest in solving issues and tried more to help (I received a response after 15 minutes, so I guess it was only copy/paste) instead of writing they can do nothing and are sorry you wasted your time just to do the daily you finally didn’t complete. I’m very annoyed by this situation and have the urge to insult you, so I have to end the post now before I lose it.

Daily undone

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

How do you want them to compensate you? For one, can they verify your story? Second, are they able to compensate you? Sorry for your loss btw, and I can understand how you feel.

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Daily undone

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

As mentioned above, it’s not possible for us to compensate in these situations. I’m sorry that you were inconvenienced, but the response that you received is correct and appropriate in this circumstance. Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet