Defend Fort Trinity Story line (lvl 70) crashing my game

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: KaeTay.8914

KaeTay.8914

I have been trying to complete this quest for two days now. I was almost done with the quest I’m guessing.. I got to a video after defending the docks where the screen went black and all I saw were yellow blocks then the game crashed (which as you know means I have to start ALL OVER). My system is up to date, I don’t get any notifications that i need anything. The only notification your system gave me was about a new driver and I downloaded it asap. The game runs great most of the time except sometimes loading screen crash the game. I play is low/moderate settings.. if I lower the setting anymore the game will be so blurry it’ll cause me to go from perfect eyesight to blind. Has any one else had this issue.

I’m sure if I updated my processor and motherboard (they haven’t been replaced in years but the game has played FLAWLESSLY in all other instances until recently.. when they added some kind of graphical help in one of the updates?

Posted by: DiAge.4182

DiAge.4182

Tried it 5 times in a row and the game still crashes at the same situation.

What happens:
Going to the Wood Cutters, defending the Gate, fall back, defending the Dock, fall back, defend Center,
close another Gate, blow up Gate to Portals, get the Water Ball, place it, clean the Center and then…
Trying to clean the Docks and a Cinematic tries to appear after some kills, but all what happens is,
that the Interface vanishes and then the Game crashes.

Think it is the same Bug as the one from KaeTay.

Some Infos about my settings:
Client: German
System: Windows Vista (32Bit)
Graphic: moderate (at most)

Posted by: Boltan.2483

Boltan.2483

I can’t finish this quest for more than a week. I’ve already sent a ticket but without any response. What is a problem I’m stuck on first stage – “Report to Traeherne…”, the NPC’s stop talking – it shows that actual stage is done and then it stucks. I walked around the map many times, tried to reset the instance etc. nothing helped me. I hope Techs will fix it so I can finish my storyline.

Posted by: Victus.9631

Victus.9631

This belongs in the bug report forum, not tech support.

Posted by: DarkfireNeko.4017

DarkfireNeko.4017

The video after taking back the docks was causing the game to crash for me too, but turning the graphics to best performance allowed it to play properly.