Deleting items in Windowed mode

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kilamanjaro.1830

Kilamanjaro.1830

This is a problem I ran into the other day. I had 7 keys and used 4 to unlock the black lion boxes.
I was running GW2 in windowed mode and went to check a website for something when I clicked back on the game window and proceeded to open my boxes and instead when I left clicked the box it asked if I wanted to delete it.
Because I was in a hurry and excited i clicked yes with out reading it then they disappeared…

I freaked out and realized that anything i clicked on in my inventory asked if i wanted to delete it.
In order to make it go away i had to click back on my desktop and them go back to the game again.

This is just a heads up and to bring it to someones attention if anyone is still fixing Mac bugs although this could be a cross platform issue I Suppose. Thanks

“Heroes Are Rare, Become One.”

(edited by Kilamanjaro.1830)

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Is it possible that when you switched back to GW2 you hadn’t actually activated the window and it for some reason then treated left clicks as right clicks? I’m assuming you weren’t accidentally holding down the control key xD?

(Also you can’t have images in your signature, I’m guessing that is what you’re attempting to do? – it’s for appearance reasons)

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

There is a bug that will cause a certain button to stick (as an example, if you try to use a waypoint or a skill, instead of activating, it will link it in your chat window when you left click… As if you were holding that button down) When this occurs, intentionally create the behaviour, I.e. control+left click something to cause it to link in chat, this usually fixes the issue.