Disconnecting from server every 15-30 minutes

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: JobieOne.4829

JobieOne.4829

Hi,
Over the last couple of days my game keeps disconnecting from the server with error code 7:11:3:191:101. I have submitted a ticket and have also read similar threads on the forum and it seems to be a problem with packet loss. I ran ping plotter and will attach the results. Any help while i’m waiting for a response from support would be hugely appreciated.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Hop 7 is having packet loss issues.
Hop 9 is having a range of latency coming back. That could be related to the packet loss, or it’s own issue.
Hop 13 is the same as hop 9, but again, since 2 other hops are having issues, it really could be a chain reaction.

The biggest issue is the packet loss on hop 7 though. The range on the latency isn’t an issue as it could just be signal delay.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

JobieOne.4829

OK, thanks. Is there anything i can do to sort this or is it just something i have to put up with?

Posted by: Seleuce.6895

Seleuce.6895

Same problem here, just worse. Having it for 2 weeks straight, disconnects happen every minute, nothing I could find in google helped, support couldn’t come up with any help either. Good online friend had the same trouble a month ago for several weeks. It suddenly disappeared for her without her doing anything. This and reading a lot about this error now I’m positive it is a known, old server problem of Anet (it’s around since 2013!) and there is nothing we can do. :P

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Well Seleuce, if you read what I posted, the OP’s issue is actually NOT an Anet issue. Not even in the slightest. So please don’t go posting that it’s an Anet problem when in this case it’s clearly proven it’s not.

OP: You can send the picture to your ISP and they have the ability to contact the hop in question to inform them of the issue so the owner can look at getting it fixed. The issue: Your tier 1 ISP tend to not know about this, and will not want to help. And once the owner is informed that the hop isn’t working correctly, it can take a long time for it to get fixed. You can try a VPN to see if it routes you differently until it’s fixed, or see if your ISP can look at routing you differently.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

JobieOne.4829

The disconnects i’m having always seem to be in P/S or L/W instances. I can run around Tyria for hours without any problems but as soon as i enter an instance i D/C about 10-20 minutes in. In the Cornered L/W instance i D/C in the same place every single time. So i’m thinking my problems are probably down to Anet having issues.