Disconnects 7:11:3:189:101 since patch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Yegads.5182

Yegads.5182

same thing just happened, same error code ( 7:11:3:189:101 )
On the off chance character state changes have anything to do with it, it started a heartbeat after a character leveled in a story instance on leaving the instance. (leaving the home lodge back outside to Hoelbrak)
Had no disconnects prior.

edit: verified – it’s the one specific character mentioned above. no issues logging in on the others. (Snorvald)

here’s the diag

This is what happened to me, I can’t log into my Thief.

Yeah, my ranger – I wonder if the other folks reporting being locked out of specific characters are all medium armor classes?

Posted by: Mystic Minded.4756

Mystic Minded.4756

I am being affected by the same error/issue.

My character is Valaria Sylir

Posted by: Mystic Minded.4756

Mystic Minded.4756

On the off chance character state changes have anything to do with it, it started a heartbeat after a character leveled in a story instance on leaving the instance. (leaving the home lodge back outside to Hoelbrak)

edit: verified – it’s the one specific character mentioned above. no issues logging in on the others. (Snorvald)

here’s the diag

Yeah, my ranger – I wonder if the other folks reporting being locked out of specific characters are all medium armor classes?

Mine’s a ranger too. Hmmm!

Posted by: Elintor.1839

Elintor.1839

Mine is a warrior, heavy armor :/
here’s the diag

Mine’s a ranger too. Hmmm!

mine is a warrior :/

Elintor
Lvl 80 Hammer Warrior
Soft Human Hands [Shh] Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Shibble.3091

Shibble.3091

Ive tried all my characters – cant log in at all. All types of armour class lol. i really dont think the error is discriminating against medium armour classes

Posted by: SmokeyJeffM.5428

SmokeyJeffM.5428

My game keeps disconnecting me also with the same error code that the OP posted. After I get disconnected it also resets my progress made.

Attachments:

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

Same issue.

Server: Tarnished Coast
Zone: Snowden Drift
Character: Warrior
Error code: 7:11:3:189:101.

The whole zone resets when I DC so I think it’s on Arenanet’s side, not ours. What’s aggravating is that it didn’t save what I looted and my daily achievements.

Yegads.5182

Ive tried all my characters – cant log in at all. All types of armour class lol. i really dont think the error is discriminating against medium armour classes

Not so much about the armor – but those professions that use it (don’t remember what they’re called)
I’m just trying to figure out a pattern – what everyone has in common
so far from what I can tell there’s the level thing (2 levels, should’ve gained one), and zoning/transition from one place to another.

Anyone notice anything else?

Posted by: GaryB.9018

GaryB.9018

I followed the steps. here are the test results

Attachments:

Posted by: Merpington.3167

Merpington.3167

I’m having the same issue…

I logged in after patching earlier this afternoon -played a bit in the Highlands and leveled.

After a bit I got the 7:11:3:189:101 disconnect error & haven’t been able to log back into my Mesmur since.

The character selection screen shows I’ve been rolled back 2 levels- When I click to login the world starts loading then I get another 7:11:3:189:101 error.

HALP.

Posted by: whitey.2730

whitey.2730

Here’s mine from yak’s bend server if that matters.

Attachments:

Posted by: Mythrandor.6045

Mythrandor.6045

I keep getting disconnected and loosing all of my daily acheavment %… super frustrating.. I finally gave up and am about to fire Skyrim up….. not the night I wanted to enjoy…

Posted by: UserX.8217

UserX.8217

I would love to help. Do you have an email address that I can send the diagnostics to?

I am not willing to post my MAC Addreses, Public and Private IP, Domain and Local Machine names in the forum.

Intel i7 3930k (4.7G) / 32GB of 2133 / ASUS R4E / 2X EVGA GTX580s / 2X 256MB Corsair PP SSDs (RAID0)
Corsair Pro AX1200 / SoundBlaster ZxR/ Windows 8 Pro x64 (+WMC) EFI Instal

Yegads.5182

Snorvald lives!

just got hit with a little update. looks like it worked.

Posted by: Xhalvia.5029

Xhalvia.5029

The game is Fixed now

Posted by: greywolf.1570

greywolf.1570

Okay been getting this Error for awhile and the Game is unplayable i ran 2 Diagnostics.
I’m writing my security settings below just to be thorough.
1’st one on Normal Security Settings:
Router Security Level: High (Game Port-forwarded – Full Access).
Avast: Firewall High Settings (Game on Trusted List / Exception).
Windows Firewall: High Settings (Game Trusted List / Exception).

2’nd one on None/Low Security Settings:
Router Security Level: Low (All Traffic Allowed – No Exceptions)(Game Port-forwarded – Full Access).
Avast: Turned Off – Firewall Off, Real Time Shields Off (Game on Trusted List / Exception).
Windows Firewall: Turned Off (Game Trusted List / Exception).

Posted by: Rhizo.5089

Rhizo.5089

I don’t know about fixed. I was getting the same error but now I am getting crash/computer restart upon loading into an area. So I can’t even see if it fixed yet.

Attachments:

Posted by: Merpington.3167

Merpington.3167

Mine seems to be fixed now too. [:

Posted by: JarekCyphus.7068

JarekCyphus.7068

Happening to both me and my wife on Tarnished Coast, as well. Game is unplayable, because we DC within 30 seconds of playing.

Judges of the Tarnished Coast
Sagardon Kahn – Guardian
Hagalaz Kahn – Warrior

Posted by: Seven.8326

Seven.8326

ya the game is not fixed still getting Dced

Posted by: Sehson.2930

Sehson.2930

Add another to the list for this patch.
7:11:3:189:101
Have been running flawlessly, since Beta.
Support was even sent a crash report, from the client due to repeated crash on login.

Keep up the good work,

Posted by: Morgaren.9260

Morgaren.9260

Happening to me too, it was bad and they patched, so i got to play and it lasted maybe an hour. Then it started happening again.

Posted by: Trevorsstoop.9265

Trevorsstoop.9265

Yeah, I have also been getting DC’d after logging into my characters, I am sometimes able to log into Lionsarch, but not access WvW or any other areas… My loading screen either stops and displays the error code “7:11:3:189:101” or loads into the map and shows my avatar moving around but mobs and entities staying still… I then crash a few moments later with the same code… I am a level 80 mesmer, on the server “Fissure Of Woe”

Hopefully this gets patched soon >.>

Level 80 Guardian, Mesmer, Engineer.
Commander on Desolation.
[Tao] for life.

Posted by: ninth.2938

ninth.2938

I used to have a perfect connection, never even lagged before, ever since this patch I keep getting this error, I can’t even log on my characters anymore (error code 7:11:3:189:101)…..

Posted by: Biganorak.2406

Biganorak.2406

I do hope they resolve this – I have had this intermittent problem since BTW1, but have given up reporting it since release.

I think A-net’s problem is that there is no discernable, repeatable pattern for this error. I can play for 8 hours straight in one borderland, move to another to find good old 7:11 there waiting for me. Switch to another character and play for 8 hours straight with no problems.

Stay in the north of a map – no problems, go south – 7:11. Change character, stay in the south- no problem, go north – 7:11.

I have an average connection at the best of times, but something, somewhere is causing connections for different characters and different times and in different locations to become too fragile.

I really hope they find what this “something” is.

It’s only a game.

Posted by: Sai.5908

Sai.5908

I was wondering if this is a memory leak causing the error7 disconnect .

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Same here i cant even login……when i choose my char and location is loading….bam: error code 7:11:3:189:101

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

Posted by: Aurora.3506

Aurora.3506

Having similar issues myself (Code: 7:11:3:189:101). It occasionally causes a crash which I have sent to ANet as well. It’s an unusual one though as people who I am VoIP’ing with when it freezes say they can see me doing all my actions or just attacking thin air but from my perspective everyone else is stuck, giving the impression it’s with the packets being sent out my way or my client. Hope it helps

Additional Note: These problems only started happening for me after the patch mid-late last week if that helps narrow down the problem

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I want to clarify my earlier statement, in case what I said was confusing. Here’s are the facts: When you get an error code, it’s usually, but not always, a Technical Support issue. There are codes related to account issues — like Error 45 — but Error 7 is an issue related to connectivity, which is reviewed by our Technical Support Team. So please continue to post Error 7 issues in this thread, where they will be reviewed by our TS Team.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: MarmiteOnToast.9706

MarmiteOnToast.9706

random intervals between 5 and 30 minutes. always the same error code (7:11:3:189:101) with about 10-15 seconds freeze before being kicked.
i only started playing a few days ago but i had these problems before yesterdays patch already. UPnP is activated, firewall opened, ports checked, PC specs and broadband beyond recommended minimums…
havent played GW1, playing from Ireland, GMT.

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

Hey guys we’re looking into this issue at the moment. In the meantime could you guys provide some Network Diags for us to check out?

To do this please follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to your Guild Wars 2 folder.
2. Right-click on “Gw2.exe” and select “Create Shortcut.”
3. Right-click on “Gw2.exe – Shortcut” and select “Rename.”
4. Rename this file to “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic.”
5. Right-click on “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic” and select “Properties.”
6. Locate the “Target” line and add the following to the end " -diag"
Your target line should look like this: “C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe” -diag
7. Click OK to save your changes.
8. Open “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic” to start the test.

Once completed, please click “View Results” and save the results to a text file on your desktop. Once saved, please attach that to the thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”

Hang tight guys – we appreciate your patience.

Same problem here. Diag attch’d.

Attachments:

Posted by: Torknar.6357

Torknar.6357

hello there, i have the same problem, i lost conection to the server with al my characters and therĀ“s a letter than say error 7:11:3:189:101, im playing in the mac beta, in the server ruins of surmia

Posted by: cookie.6197

cookie.6197

Same error here (7:11:3:189:101) constantly on Far shiverpeaks in kessex hills.

Attachments:

Posted by: Miporin.3529

Miporin.3529

Same error to me too, i have this error when i try exit from a dungeon using the gate, not only this, dungeons and WvW lags like hell.
Since you already collect data from previous people is uselesss i put in mine, error is the same.

Attachments:

Posted by: MarmiteOnToast.9706

MarmiteOnToast.9706

same for me. random interval DCs (since before yesterdays patch).

I found 3 locations repeatedly timed out during the trace:
84.116.239.5 in Austria
4.69.149.126 Level3 USA
64.25.32.26 USA (second last hop, might be already part of ArenaNet?)

i also compared my timeout IPs with a few other NetworkDiag files posted here and there are definitely some similarities. i hope this will conclude in a solution. might well be a fried server part somewhere at these locations.

EDIT: the highlighted IP has 100% packet loss in most (if not all) network diags in this thread. there is a second one at plaync also next to last hop that repeatedly shows up.

EDIT2: Removed attachment. No news on the matter. Still can’t access the game for longer than a few minutes due to packet loss at 64.25.×.x
Please check that IP for conflicts, be it firewall or something else. Checked with ym ISP and they dont block any ports (at least they dont admit it if they do)

(edited by MarmiteOnToast.9706)

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

I’m getting this: (CODE=7:11:3:189:101).

Posted by: ilthelia.8501

ilthelia.8501

Same error here,too.7:11:3:189:101 is the number,on Aurora Glade in Wayfarer Foothills

Attachments:

Posted by: Freeman.4605

Freeman.4605

7:11:3:189:101 here too! Server: Underworld

Attachments:

Posted by: Kordoch.2950

Kordoch.2950

I am getting this error also. Anvil Rock server. I have never had connection problems before, have been playing since launch without issue.

Attachments:

Posted by: Whoosah.8106

Whoosah.8106

I bought this game 5 days ago and i’m still only level 3 b/c I can’t be logged in for more than a couple of minutes, and most times I d/c with in seconds of logging in. I get this error code 7:11:3:189:101 every time. I don’t know what else to do, it’s frustrating trying to play this game, and can’t b/c I get d/c every time. The most I ever played was 10mins then got the same error code.

Server JQ, and getting d/c at all times pacific.

A fix would be appreciated, as I am not the only with this problem, I’m surprised there is no official statement that there is a problem instead of the generated this must be on our end response. I really want to like this game, but @ this point, I feel like I wasted money.

Attachments:

Posted by: beren.6048

beren.6048

I want to clarify my earlier statement, in case what I said was confusing. Here’s are the facts: When you get an error code, it’s usually, but not always, a Technical Support issue. There are codes related to account issues — like Error 45 — but Error 7 is an issue related to connectivity, which is reviewed by our Technical Support Team. So please continue to post Error 7 issues in this thread, where they will be reviewed by our TS Team.

I doubt it, it happens every where after the patch. Before that I was ok. Support says that all the time, its not us its you and then moments later they patch it. Perhaps your servers have a connectivity problem.

Posted by: darkvise.3197

darkvise.3197

Any news about this blocking issue? No official answer? I was unable to play last night (CET 21 – 23).

For more specification this is the first time i have lag an DC problems since september. Something wrong with this patch…..

Posted by: Halanna.3927

Halanna.3927

Hey guys we’re looking into this issue at the moment. In the meantime could you guys provide some Network Diags for us to check out?

To do this please follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to your Guild Wars 2 folder.
2. Right-click on “Gw2.exe” and select “Create Shortcut.”
3. Right-click on “Gw2.exe – Shortcut” and select “Rename.”
4. Rename this file to “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic.”
5. Right-click on “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic” and select “Properties.”
6. Locate the “Target” line and add the following to the end " -diag"
Your target line should look like this: “C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe” -diag
7. Click OK to save your changes.
8. Open “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic” to start the test.

Once completed, please click “View Results” and save the results to a text file on your desktop. Once saved, please attach that to the thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”

Hang tight guys – we appreciate your patience.

That is far, far too technical for me.

My game has been disconnecting and crashing since the patch. I’ve never had a problem before now.

Crystal Desert server and all areas, all maps but especially in Wayfairer Foothills.

Posted by: Servocicero.1780

Servocicero.1780

Same error, medium, heavy, whatever it’s the same. Oddly though, when I’m in spvp, and hit preview armor, and clear the preview, it gives me my pve clothes/gear instead of my spvp gear. Anvil Rock Server btw.

Posted by: BigOjamaPaPa.2034

BigOjamaPaPa.2034

Are you guys also experiencing extreme fps drops and crazy long loading times?

Posted by: Amaretti.6750

Amaretti.6750

Exactly the same code, happens on all characters, all armour types, all zones, and getting dc’d about every 1-2 minutes, and has been happening since the last patch. Currently unplayable.

Posted by: vonbek.4810

vonbek.4810

Thought I was getting disconnected due to being in the areas where the flame and frost event is going on. But I went to Queensdale and about 25 min got DC again.

Attachments:

Posted by: Whoosah.8106

Whoosah.8106

Any news on a fix anytime soon? Still getting the error code

Posted by: Boneflower.4269

Boneflower.4269

Been getting these disconnects every 5 minutes tonight. Everything was fine last night. But tonight… sigh

Attachments:

Posted by: Helequin.2608

Helequin.2608

Same errors as everyone else, complete with the same 7 error code.

I’m on TC, seems to be all characters and maps.

Attachments: