Disconnects 7:11:3:189:101 since patch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Clumsy.8610

Clumsy.8610

This error started 2 weeks ago when i moved to high populated server (Desolation EU). I can play just fine during morning/day/afternoon but after 6-7 pm (GMT +2) it’s DC every 10-15 mins.

Posted by: Helequin.2608

Helequin.2608

Forgot to add:

Everything ran flawlessly until last night PST, after the launcher downloaded a small update.

Attachments:

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

7:11:3:189:101 happening again. After the last patch, it went away and now returned this past hour, WvW and PVE realms….

Posted by: Whoosah.8106

Whoosah.8106

Any fixes coming anytime soon? Constant error codes, haven’t been able to play the game since I’ve bought it, still only lvl 3 due to not being able to stay logged in.

Posted by: Cannydog.1038

Cannydog.1038

Since last patch I’ve had good spells and others that make me want to drive my car through Arena Net’s front door… I don’t know which makes me angrier about the last patch. The changes to the achievement system that don’t work at all with how I like to play. Or the complete lack of stability I experience in some zones.

What I’m saying is: When I play on a lower level character in the starting areas its better (not perfect but passable), but as soon as I go to a higher level zone its FUBAR.

Posted by: Maelzrael.8142

Maelzrael.8142

I just wrote a rant thread about this. Sorry I didnt see this one… or was to angry to look. My bad.

Enlightening the minds of the youth.

Posted by: Troy.5472

Troy.5472

Why is this happening again? it was all good before but now it’s back again. Can’t even logg in Caledon forest? holy crap that’s not even a high populated area. Every time there’s an update i get cold sweat, please for heavens sake fix this, it’s already been fixed why bring it again on the latest update?

Posted by: Valynaard.8475

Valynaard.8475

Both my wife and me were fine – we logged out of the game last night with no disconnection issue at all, ever.

Now both of us are experiencing disconnection in every 3-5 minutes from this morning, same error code. And there was not even a patch overnight…

Edit:
One more thing we both noticed: instead of our forum name we see our email ID in-game. This has never happened earlier either, I’m not sure if this is any way connected to the disconnection issue.

(edited by Valynaard.8475)

Whoosah.8106

Same thing here, I looked at my guild list and my email is there next to my name. Not sure if it’s related.

There was one time, I had horrendous lag, and thought I was going to d/c with the 7:11:3:189:101 code, I couldn’t move my character, ingame sound was still on, I could still use my mouse, I could type in guild chat, select the menu tabs on the top left corner, but my toon was frozen fighting a mob.

This game is very frustrating, as I’m able to play other games AOC, SC II, BF3 and no problems whats so ever. Just bought the game last week and still stuck at lvl 3 b/c this game is unplayable. Please a fix or some acknowledgement that something is being done.

Both my wife and me were fine – we logged out of the game last night with no disconnection issue at all, ever.

Now both of us are experiencing disconnection in every 3-5 minutes from this morning, same error code. And there was not even a patch overnight…

Edit:
One more thing we both noticed: instead of our forum name we see our email ID in-game. This has never happened earlier either, I’m not sure if this is any way connected to the disconnection issue.

Posted by: cheatcole.4318

cheatcole.4318

Both my girlfriend and I are getting the same errors as above, In addition I have been recieving a 5.11.8something error

MODS: As soon as the tech team recieves this Diag report, please remove my attachment, thank you.

Attachments:

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Here’s my net log, since I’m still getting these issues.
Not every 5 minutes anymore, but way too often.

Attachments:

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Posted by: Ratahpla.1327

Ratahpla.1327

The disconnects are not nearly annoying as the server (<— hint, hint) lag. As I have said elsewhere, I have seen this same issue in several other games. After weeks of pointing fingers at players’ video cards, dust bunnies, and ISPs, the developers finally realize they have a real internal issue. The problem then magically disappears after a patch.

Perfect example: My wife is playing her character as I type this. She put on goggles and dived (note that devs) into the water. After swimming ashore, still in undies, she gets chased around by the bad guys for several minutes (still in her undies), and finally gets KIA, at which point she is instantly converted back into her normal attire.

(edited by Ratahpla.1327)

Posted by: formatel.8492

formatel.8492

hi guys ty arena net for fixing the problem it seems error code 7 is gone i must say ty for fixing it i wil keep playing gw2 great job on fixing it goes it is gone and i can play again gj guys

Posted by: Sgt Sniper.2081

Sgt Sniper.2081

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe”-diag

I do what you said and my computer says its not a valid target line

Is that target line even correct or should i have gw2 stored in a different part of my laptop?

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Been having the same issues…server lag consistently, usually followed by a dc. Just started 1/28 patch…I’m sure my log results would be same as everyone else’s here.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Posted by: Randin.5701

Randin.5701

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe”-diag

I do what you said and my computer says its not a valid target line

Is that target line even correct or should i have gw2 stored in a different part of my laptop?

Try putting a space before the -diag (so, it would look like .exe" -diag); see if that works.

Posted by: Blaze.5076

Blaze.5076

Having the same issue with connection problems on the network i am using as well. I did not have these issues till i got back onto campus technically so longer than just this previous patch but instead since the 23rd of January. I have tried downloading the client again this weekend and it did not fix the issue and also same error comes up every time. This error of 7:11:3:189:101 allows for me to type to myself and guild mates before i dc on occasion and party members. Also this error happens to me whenever i connect to a different town or explorable area if I am already stable in another area with the exception of closed instances like fractals or other dungeons. If not fast enough to enter it disconnects me before entering but once i am in the closed instanced dungeon/story quest i never disconnect. Granted i am on less than minimum specs, but i never have issues with out of sync errors. Attached is a copy of the diagnostics dialogue that may assist on these issues. Also should have a method for an integrity check for files to server so people don’t always need to download the entire game again in panic as i thought my game was corrupt originally which happens with another game’s client and can be fixed through a checksum method mostly.

Posted by: Lucky.3298

Lucky.3298

same code and I sent report coming with crash.

+ game still running again and I can’t get back before I manually stop it (ctr+alt+del = stop run GW2)

Posted by: Modimor.4319

Modimor.4319

My issues started a couple of weeks before the patch. Pretty much the same day as WvW reseted and we changed match up.
Anyway, when i do Guesting these issues completly dissapeares. I’m playing at Piken Square, wich are considered a Medium population, the server i’ve beeing guesting have any vary of High, Very High and Medium, and no issues lag or anything.

Posted by: Rellik.6408

Rellik.6408

Same issues here, also on Far Shiverpeaks. Today was really bad was dcing about every 5 min. and at one while in a Fractal dc and could not get back in game at all. Everytime I selected any character at the loading screen the game would kick me out with this error. Before patch everything was stable and no problems at all. Rebooted my computer and router no help. Hope the attached logs help.

Posted by: ranger shard.7409

ranger shard.7409

Happens only in main story line in kessex hills!! fix pleaaassee!!!

And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

Posted by: toohooah.4861

toohooah.4861

I have the same problems, they started today (code 7:11:3:189:101)
Lag and disconnect.

Attachments:

NIKA Guild — NSP

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Yup, the past 2 days have been dc’s every couple of minutes. Tried everything: restart client, restart computer, change half a dozen internet settings, different houses, etc. Issue is with ANet.

Posted by: Dcollins.6973

Dcollins.6973

Same thing – 7:11:3:189:101 – Jade Quarry server

ArenaNets idea of a legendary is appalling…
Illivatur – Juggernaut – Eternity – Jade Quarry

Whoosah.8106

Thought it was fixed for me. Was able to play an hour last night, and and hour today w/o any d/c. But once I closed the game, left to do some errands, came back 30mins later and now I can’t even play.

I keep getting the error code 7:11:3:189:101 non stop now. Can’t be something on my end if I was able to play last night and this morning no problem, come back log in and can’t even stay in game for more than 1min b/c I get d/c non stop.

Frustrating…..

Posted by: AJS.1859

AJS.1859

Hi all,

Been having the same issues and frustrations – although (it seems) the vast majority are not.

I came to the forums to see if there were any suggestions as to how to fix. In trying to log-in, I was reminded to change my password and was surprised to see that the password I was looking to change to (in fact several variations of it) were not acceptable as they have either been used or suggested before by other players. Having changed it successully now, I have yet to have (in 15 mins of play) one dc where before I was being dc’d in minutes every time I logged on.

Given there is mention of the “black list” in the start-up screen, I was wondering if the new patch may now checking something in the blacklisted password space and if any relationship is found, it’s dc’ing you?

Coincidence? Causal? You be the judge.

Posted by: Jasonsmits.9687

Jasonsmits.9687

I also have error code 7.

I play on a pc wich is twice as fast as my laptop.. and i get disconnects everytime i log in sometimes after 5 minutes sometimes after 5 seconds but not longer..

My girlfriend plays on my laptop wich is slower.. and she never had any disconnect since we’ve bought it..

We are sitting next to each other… not even a meter apart both on the same modem.
the only diffrence is that my computer uses an USB hub and i am not gonna lay a whole ethernet cable trought my recently finished house because Anet isnt proffesional enough to work with USB Hubs. I use a Belkin N300 Hub btw

Things i’ve done:
- Turned off firewall on my modem
- Port fowarded with a static IP adress

Things i wont try:
- putting off my windows firewall
- connecting with a ethernet cable

Things that dont work:
- putting the /clientport 80 at my gw2.exe
- putting the -diag at my gw2.exe

EDIT:

Also we’ve tried using my account on the laptop and my girlfriends account on the pc the same thing happened but then with my girlfriends account however i was able to play for 7 minutes instead of 5! Whoopie!

I still think this all has to do with a USB Hub and anet’s servers because i can play any other game without lag or dc’s…

(edited by Jasonsmits.9687)

Posted by: mate.9048

mate.9048

Same problem here…. It is very annoying

Kalaap-lvl 80 Human Elementalist
Seafarer’s Rest
Barátság Hösei [BH](Hungarian Guild ^^)

Posted by: EiLrahc.8076

EiLrahc.8076

I’ve looked at the pingtest generated from the dxdiag…

Seems like connection to anet’s server is the issue. 100% of the packets sent were lost.

Posted by: Voxel.6473

Voxel.6473

Jade Quarry.
Same problem begun only today.
Disconnects every 5 or 10 minutes.
Server lag. Skill delay.

PS:
1) The rendering since the patch has gotten worse. Before the patch, things were mostly ok.

Posted by: BecSmile.1026

BecSmile.1026

Just adding my name to the list as I have been having the same problem. It is so frustrating.

Posted by: Xerlli.4592

Xerlli.4592

I have the same problems, they started since last patch 01/28 (code 7:11:3:189:101)
Lag and disconnect.

(edited by Xerlli.4592)

Posted by: Dcollins.6973

Dcollins.6973

Getting really freakin tired of this crap. I’ve DC’d over 15 times today…

7 times while doing events in Queensdale. 4 times during Claw of Jormag. 4 times, so far, sitting in Lions Arch. I’ve only been on for 3 hours.

Seriously, this problem should be one, if not the, of Anets top priorities. When people can’t even play the game without DCing constantly they move on. This means less sales of Gem Cards, less sales in the Gem Store and ultimately less money for Anet. Get on it!

ArenaNets idea of a legendary is appalling…
Illivatur – Juggernaut – Eternity – Jade Quarry

(edited by Dcollins.6973)

Posted by: Charname.2364

Charname.2364

Same problem, same error message. Oddly enough when it started for me it was only affecting my at&t connection. When I switched to my landlords comcast wifi I wasn’t having any connection issues no matter which zone i was in. That seems to have ended today though. Way to take a step back guys.

On a different note if i recall correctly Diablo 3 had a similar issue on launch. Play for a bit, lag, lose connection and receive error message. There was a bunch of finger pointed as to which end the problem was on. Then Bliz fixed it. Guess we now know.

Whoosah.8106

Still getting the same error code. I was able to play for awhile yesterday, and today can’t even play for a minute, i get insta d/c. I did get my thf to lvl 10 from 3 lol. But, at this point there has to be a fix or something. Getting ridiculous the times I want to actually be inside and play I can’t b/c of the constant d/c.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

I’ve been getting these issues ever since the update as well. They are getting worse and worse for me with the more things I try. Sometimes it will happen on the character screen, sometime 5 minutes into the game, sometimes 2 hours into the game.

I sent a support ticket in and they requested that I hook up through ethernet. I don’t feel like running an ethernet cable through my living room and hallways, especially considering since launch I’ve been playing on wifi through USB and just now after this patch I’m getting issues.

(I also updated my AMD drivers from 12.something to 13.1, and yesterday just tried 13.2beta to see if that was the issue, no luck)

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Chamone.6890

Chamone.6890

Wow! This thread is a hacker’s goldmine! People willfully posting all their IP details to a public forum Priceless.

Posted by: Rellik.6408

Rellik.6408

Could we please get an update from a Tech Support Person. It has now been 5 days that I am unable to play. This error message has now gotten to the point of constant dc’s. About the longest I can stay on is 1-3 minutes. What is weird is a lot of people in my guild on the same server (Far Shiverpeaks EU) have no problem at all?? All the network diag logs that I do have lost packets from the state side server. Or is it only me still having problems??

Posted by: AlonBinyamin.8196

AlonBinyamin.8196

Could we please get an update from a Tech Support Person. It has now been 5 days that I am unable to play. This error message has now gotten to the point of constant dc’s. About the longest I can stay on is 1-3 minutes. What is weird is a lot of people in my guild on the same server (Far Shiverpeaks EU) have no problem at all?? All the network diag logs that I do have lost packets from the state side server. Or is it only me still having problems??

It’s not just you.
I just bought the game a few days ago.. terrible introduction to the game

Posted by: Volcane Crucio.4723

Volcane Crucio.4723

No disconnects here but:

Since the flame and frost patch I’m experiencing lag. Especially during WvsW fights and SPvP.

-On my thief stealth sometimes doesn’t trigger.
-And/or Im visible eventhough im stealthed
-General skill lag, 1 a 2 sec delay
-General lag spikes during combat
-Peoplet cant stomp me and I cant stomp them
Same as others. I’ve heard a lot of people around me complain. Far Shiverpeaks server.

See:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Network-Lag-Merged/page/21#post1373394

Whoosah.8106

Still getting the error =(

Posted by: Uncle Salty.6342

Uncle Salty.6342

7:11:3:189:101 as well.

And sadly this is my first post on the forums. To those who are doing tracerts or ping tests and saying 100% failures etc etc. Anet’s 64.25.×.x does have a firewall preventing you from pinging. So don’t go screaming your heads off.

Also one of the few who isn’t fond of posting my PC’s info in the open. But honestly, who in the right mind would? Anet bans swiftly, yet restores nothing if anything is compromised. I’d rather err on the side of inane paranoia.

I get the error intermittently throughout the day. Once an hour or further apart. During my first foray into FOTM yesterday, it happened every 5 minutes or less.

Even if we wish to do an accurate ping/trace/w.e, exactly which IP do we use? When the game is running there are multiple connections for GW2 mostly originating from 64.25.×.x

Rather than knock heads trying to recreate the problem in the backroom, howabout some possible solutions with a disclaimer which I’d be more than willing to try out instead of this wait which seems pretty futile to everyone waiting for an answer.

Gamers are impatient. Especially games they had to pay for.

(edited by Uncle Salty.6342)

Posted by: ineedscissors.7936

ineedscissors.7936

7:11:3:189:101. Been disconnecting all day. Extremely disappointed. I’ve only had the game for like 3 days. Just about time to demand a refund.

Posted by: Frankenstick.2867

Frankenstick.2867

I have had the game for a whopping 16 hours. Purchased and downloaded last night. Created a character today and now I keep getting error code 7:11:3:189:101 with a disconnect ever 5 minutes or so. I can’t even make it past the first boss.

An update from a technical support person would be great here. I want to give this game a chance, but how can I justify purchasing something for 65 dollars and it just being nothing more than a pretty little shortcut on my desktop?

Posted by: TheJokersBSeR.7823

TheJokersBSeR.7823

Same thing happening to me, same error code and everything. Very frustrating as every time it happens I’m either in a dungeon or doing my personal story. Dungeons aren’t so bad since I can reconnect with my party fairly quickly, but I lose all progress in my personal story mission. That’s what pisses me off. I don’t want to fight the boss multiple times or try to clear areas multiple times because your server/s are having problems.

I have no other problems ATM with Guild Wars 2, love the game, but I don’t have ANY issues with other games that I play on this comp. GW2 is the only one that gives me problems.

edit: Forgot to add that this has been happening for the past week or two for me and that I’m on Blackgate

It only takes one really bad day…
Munrow
[HUNT] Predatory Instinct

Posted by: polynut.2846

polynut.2846

I’m getting this error (7:11:3:189:101) daily. It happens in every map, and multiple times a day. It’s extremely frustrating when it happens in WvWvW, because I typically have to sit in a queue to re-enter!

[CERN] When Zergs Collide
Grady McNubber – Necromancer
Nuany – Ranger

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Some type of update would be nice, this has been going on for that pass month. It just got worse with the patch. I’ve tried everything, but it doesn’t matter.

It’s effects so many players, and not a single update or anything?!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Posted by: Iove.3902

Iove.3902

Could we get an update please? This has been happening to me after every patch. If I try to change a zone after a ‘bit of playing I get disconnected. It says it’s a Firewall problem, but I disabled, enabled, changed and removed Firewalls for everything and even tried a Proxy fix. I’d really like to be able to play this game at least once.

Just wanted to add that after I get DC’d I can’t log in for several minutes and sometimes hours.

Whoosah.8106

The game was running flawlessly for me Monday, I played for 5hours total throughout the day and no d/c or error does. I could see who was online in guild, talk to people in guild chat and sell things on the trader, got to lvl 14 finally. But sadly since Tuesday, the error codes are back and today I played 10mins and non stop d/c every time I try to get back on.

This is seriously frustrating, I don’t like to complain, but y’all need to come out with a fix or say something is wrong.

Posted by: SwickHobo.5096

SwickHobo.5096

I’ve been getting this error quite often as well. The funny thing is it seems to follow a pattern of some sort. I’ve dced from this error at exactly XX:27 once an hour every hour. I only tracked it for 5 hours, so it could be pure coincidence but figured i’d add it in regardless.