Disconnects and Crashes.

Disconnects and Crashes.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Enokitake.1742

Enokitake.1742

I’m in a fractal 84 group on thermanova boss. Mass DC hits the game, and we’re all booted, we lose all progress on the map.

Ok. So I go to dragon stand. I hop in a decent map and fight for a full HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES to get to the dragon stand island boss. I use unrelenting assault on dragon champion staffmaster whatever when it spawns on my island, it CRASHES and I lose all progress on the map because “World is full” and I can’t get back in.

WTF Anet. If its going to be THIS unreliable, at LEAST put the same disconnect spacesaver you had in guild wars 1 into guild wars 2 so my place gets held on the same map.

Super irritated right now. Can’t do *ANY*thing with relying on preserving my progress.

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: Nex Vestrum.1025

Nex Vestrum.1025

Same here I think I was on the same map as you. Game crashed when boss was at about half health. My logs are only showing OOM and Exception c0000005 crashes. I was having this issue before but with HoT it’s MUCH worse.

and for the record system is:
Win 10 Pro 64bit
i7 3930K 6-core @ 4.4Ghz
24GB 1600 Mhz RAM
AMD R9 280x 4GB
GW2 installed on 256GB SSD

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: Eagelseye.6312

Eagelseye.6312

The crashes are happening in PvP maps while practising on targets even.

PvP mail DH and Thief, PvE main Staff Tempest/Druid/PS

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Disconnected from server (lost connection issue) while getting ready to craft….

What on earth is going on Anet?

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

Crashes seem pretty random. Large boss fight with 100 people on the screen…seems ot be going good. Take a screentshot…CRASH. Random use of any skill…CRASH. Step away from your keyboard…CRASH. Max all settings and fly around Tarir…laggy but it works okay-ish. Type a message to someone…CRASH.

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: Toki.9260

Toki.9260

It’s really frustrating that there seems to be no safeguarding in place for players crashing. I crashed during the final burn phase of the Dragon’s Stand event, and when I logged in I ended up in a server populated only by people who’d just crashed out of the event.

It’s a really cool event, but it’s a terrible capstone to spend an hour and a half on an event only to get no reward at all due to a technical problem.

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: Tony.8659

Tony.8659

Disconnects here to. Hey Anet, it would be nice to return to the part of my story when I log back in after a disconnect. Who the hell wants to start it over? Wasted all my time in the bitter harvest part of my story only to get disconnected. Would you please fix these issues? Getting annoying and bored doing this crap over and over.

Disconnects and Crashes.

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

Dragons Stand is unplayable, either you crash if you have defeated the dragon or you get disconnected or and that´s the newest gag Anet has in it´s bag.. They simply in the middle of the fight against the dragon you get a loading screen and they port you in in an empty map, just because you know they can or whatever. Please Anet FIX YOUR CRAP.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash