Don't buy gems buys i learnt the hard way.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: qtcattemow.8924

qtcattemow.8924

Right so baically i spend £20 on gems to get a total makeover kit and name change contract, which i purchased. It was quite late at night so when the mail didn’t come through right away i wondered if i’d somehow not confirmed it or whether it’d come through in the morning.

Anyway, the second time i definitely did it right. I don’t know whether they’re meant to appear in your account right away or not but i bought a name change contract at the same time and that went through right away. It isnt in my transaction history yet i have used my gems buying 2 total makeover kits for the sake of 1 spending my actual money. Somehow i don’t think that is actually fair, you know give my money to a business that cannot simply supply what i want to pay for? sort it out! i don’t spend my money on this game for no reason. infact to be fair because of your lack of a good system it would appear i bought two and get nothing with no transaction history. the gems went from my account. so where is my stuff?!?!?!!?

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

The forums can’t help you. You need to send in a ticket so they can actually look into your account and see what happened. Is your mailbox full? Sometimes you have to delete a message for the one with the BL items to even come in.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

No process is 100% perfect. Start a ticket and I’m sure support will work it out with you. Coming on here and telling people to not buy gems is not a solution (just appears spiteful).

I’ve made dozens of gem purchase and never had an issue. I’ve even bought some items I can’t use and got a refund from support (so that process CAN work if you put in a bit of effort).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Naturally, forum members could not answer this question, and Customer Support can do so only if they have more details. So please submit a ticket by visiting this page and then clicking the “Submit a request” option. Provide as much information as possible in the web form, because that will create a ticket within the support system. You are not required to provide all the information but may leave fields blank when you cannot accurately complete them. The team should be able to help you.

If you later need to update your ticket, simply reply to the e-mail associated with the ticket (with the 6-digit ticket number in the subject line) and provide any new information you wish to have added to your ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet