Error 7:11:3:190:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kodiak.5083

Kodiak.5083

I am disconnected every 10-15 minutes with the error code 7:11:3:190:101. This just started in the last 3-5 days (first week of May 2013) and my friend (same network) never has this issue. No other web pages or web activity seems to be a problem. GW2 test and A-Net log are both attached

Posted by: CapMad.3276

CapMad.3276

Same here, I am disconnected every 10-15 minutes with the error code 7:11:3:190:101 since May 8th, never had any issue playing. Using same computer, same internet connection.

Attachments:

CapMad [BRL] – Mesmer
Server: [NA]Darkhaven

(edited by CapMad.3276)

Posted by: Chrono Scout.3950

Chrono Scout.3950

I have been having the same issue for a little more than a week. I had Windows 8 when it first started, then I upgraded to Windows 7 and I’m still having the issue. I’m also using a different router and adapter than I was when I started… no change.

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Getting this ever since the new patch.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

Posted by: Reveil.5284

Reveil.5284

Having same problem since may. But it seems that disconnection happens more often in Lion Arch.

Posted by: Tito Z.3465

Tito Z.3465

I only started playing GW2 around the end of April, but I didn’t experience problems until either Wednesday 5/8/13 or Thurs. 5/9/13. I’ve been having lag issues throughout the game and disconnections with the 7:11:3:190:101 error message. The lag is more severe in WvW and dungeons, but I even see it out in the main world, usually when I engage in combat with a mob. The disconnections are sporadic. Sometimes they happen every 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes I don’t have any d/c’s for 1 to 2 hours.

ISP: AT&T Uverse

Attachments:

Posted by: Zatoichi.4376

Zatoichi.4376

I’m having very similar problems to Tito Z.3465 as in his post. Started to get lag and 7:11:3:190:101 error message. Gw2 has worked fine prior to around 8/5/13 and I have tried running by disabling all startup and non essential processes using Msconfig. I hope Anet work this one out as I’d been happily playing Gw2 since the pre launch. Based in Northumberland, UK and my ISP:Sky broadband.

Posted by: runards.8971

runards.8971

I’m also having problems any information on how to prevent this is highly appreciated. I have attached the Game Advisor test and Network Diag.

Posted by: sabo.4510

sabo.4510

I got the exact same problem after the patch. Disconnects around 2 – 10 mins.

Posted by: Tyrion.6508

Tyrion.6508

Same here. Same code. Started around the same time as everyone else.

Posted by: imhoor.9246

imhoor.9246

Same here, same error code. I did not have any problem before, until yesterday’s servers crash. Today I was very surprised after this error showed up.

Posted by: MrSkud.2351

MrSkud.2351

Same problem. Its making this game quite unplayable…

Posted by: Dexodrill.9415

Dexodrill.9415

Well Looks like we are not alone! Same thing occurring to me. All tests run show it as a server connection issue and nothing to do with my end.

Posted by: Dakroma.5028

Dakroma.5028

I have exactly the same problem. If I good remember it’s started one month ago, and now with every single day is getting worse. Disconnects every 5 – 10 minutes however sometimes I don’t have any dc’s for few hours.

Posted by: Defend.9678

Defend.9678

I have this problem too, its getting very irritating now. I’ve seen threads that this same problem has been around since beta period.

Posted by: Shadowling.9327

Shadowling.9327

I bought this game just a few days ago, after trying it out at a friend’s house. The first day I played it was fine, then the next day there was a patch. After that, it’s been disconnecting me with this error every couple of minutes. Sometimes I can get ten minutes between, sometimes I get two. Once I was able to play for an hour or two, then the connection began harassing me again. This is a fantastic game that I look forward to playing, however I’d prefer to play -without- the constant interruptions and frustrations.

Posted by: Marott.2679

Marott.2679

So what to do? Impossible to play the game. Now I’m trying to repair game client.

Posted by: Marott.2679

Marott.2679

Well. Repairing doesn’t helped.

Posted by: Jasonsmits.9687

Jasonsmits.9687

Oke i seem to have fixed my problem.

I just bought a 40 euro USB wifi stick.. my internet now runs 100 times smoother (not faster) with everything and i just played GW2 for about 5 hours on a sunday wich is peak day without any dc’s.

I went from a Belking 100N to a Sitecom 600N wich has a dual band wireless connection with my router..

I know you guys dont wanna spend another 40 euro’s just to play a game but trust me it enhances all your game and download experiences.

When i called my ISP earlier they told me to look at my router settings and look at the usage of device’s on my router and my phone was using 5 times the amount of internet that my computer took while playing TERA: Rising.

Posted by: protious.2145

protious.2145

Me and a friend are using the same wifi connection, apart from a little lag he has got, I have massive lag and then the usual booting, now I cannot even log in.When I could get to toon selection screen and then forwards to destination it would keep me ever teetering on destination screen before ( you guessed it ) the ceremonial booting.
Here is the gw2 Test log.

This has been happening more and more frequently of late. When Anet does allow me on game it would be nice if I was not dead as I was not dead at point of booting.

Please Please Please for the grace of all that is good in this world and all others , Fix me.

Posted by: protious.2145

protious.2145

Me and a friend are using the same wifi connection, apart from a little lag he has got, I have massive lag and then the usual booting, now I cannot even log in.When I could get to toon selection screen and then forwards to destination it would keep me ever teetering on destination screen before ( you guessed it ) the ceremonial booting.
Here is the gw2 Test log.
This has been happening more and more frequently of late. When Anet does allow me on game it would be nice if I was not dead as I was not dead at point of booting.
Please Please Please for the grace of all that is good in this world and all others , Fix me.

Posted by: Blitzkrieg.8296

Blitzkrieg.8296

I get disconnected in random loading screens and get this error. Only happens during loading and never otherwise, no lag or anything either. :|

Posted by: Gorrick.4935

Gorrick.4935

I just started playing GW2 a few days ago and today I have had several lag spikes and DCs with this error code. I don’t think it has to do with my connection, I have 50Mbps Cable with a Dual Band N router, and I have no issues with any other games…are they going to fix this (I hope) ?

Posted by: cOwflOp.7964

cOwflOp.7964

Having same issue started back May 16th. Contacted server provider they are showing internet is being dropped. But then comes back they traced my line and nothing is showing wrong on their end. Using same router and modem. Did switch to a new router and worked for a day then same code error. Some times I am able to log in other times not. If lucky able to play for an hour or two.

Posted by: AJzYN.2735

AJzYN.2735

Mines just started today May 23rd around 12 a.m. – 1 a.m., keep logging me out to character screen.

Posted by: Vismund.1846

Vismund.1846

I am also constantly getting disconnected. Like others I have never encountered lag nor disconnect problems in the past. Someone else playing GW2 on the same network and they have absolutely no lag nor disconnects. It just happens on my computer.

I wanted to add that the computer having lag issues is a win 7 machine, the one not having issues is a Mac Book Pro

(edited by Vismund.1846)

Posted by: nickrod.4872

nickrod.4872

This just started happening to me a few days ago. I can play for 5 minutes then i get extreme lag and get dc’d with this error. Its unplayable for me right now.

Posted by: ecramer.5126

ecramer.5126

This happens to me as well; I uninstalled avg and confirmed that the client is okay by windows firewall so I’m kind of uncertain what the issue is…

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

This is a new issue for me as well. My problem began approximately on 5/24/2013…at least that’s when I noticed it. It was exclusively in dungeons initially, where I got extreme input lag when doing anything except basic movement and dodging. It then extended to the problems that everyone else here is mentioning…disconnects with error code listed in this thread title. I haven’t been in any dungeon except fotm since this started. Since this problem got this bad, I am also now seeing this issue in open world pve…no disconnects in that venue, but extreme input lag on skill activation. It can take up to 10 to 20 seconds at times…then responds appropriately a few minutes later. I am also running windows 7. My internet connection on my computer does not drop at all, only my connection to the game server when in a dungeon. I am still able to stream movies with no issues, so it is definitely not my internet connection. My ISP is charter communications. I generally play at times where there is minimal server load as I am on the east coast of the U.S., play on darkhaven, and play between 12am – 7am normally. I’ve almost given up on playing as I play dungeons primarily and cannot maintain a connection inside dungeons…between not being able to attack due to input lag, rubber banding when lag ends, and disconnecting during combat. Please fix ANET.

Attachments:

Posted by: mozzato.6157

mozzato.6157

I’m having lots of problems to just log in, and when I can log in, I can’t change map or I am disconnected. I’ve been suffering with this since a month ago. Can someone give us an answer for this issue? As we can see, it is not an isolated problem.

The Elementalist Never Dies!

ODB.6891

I just thought about doing a fractal run. I tabbed out and posted on gw2lfg.com and tried to tab back in….see the title of this thread for the error message I got!

ODB.6891

Okay, I think I can take a hint as well as the next person. Its closing in on a week of this game being unplayable…without even a decent acknowledgement of the problem by ANET. So what’s the next game out with comparable features?

Posted by: Emancipator.4018

Emancipator.4018

Been getting this error nonstop as well, same story as everyone else. Clearly Anet doesn’t care enough about their userbase to even give us an update on the situation. Unfortunate that I wasted $50 on a game that’s not even playable, but that’s life I suppose. It looks like it’s time to go back to League of Legends (which is free yet still has phenomenal tech support) unlike what I’ve seen here. I’m sorely disappointed.

Posted by: vex.3482

vex.3482

today I have been getting this error, got it like 20+ times in one day!!!
I don’t lose connection to net just game server and that exact error

hope this is fixed soon coz it’s really annoying

meh

Posted by: Tito Z.3465

Tito Z.3465

I opened a support ticket and tried one of the Support page’s go-to solutions of connecting my PC directly to my modem by an Ethernet wire. I played a few hours this way and noticed I no longer had the lag or disconnection issues, even when in WvW. I also tried playing while connected via WiFi with my PC in the same room as the modem, and again had no connection issues. Normally my PC is in a different room than the modem and connected through wifi, and that’s when I have the problems I mentioned in my first post. I made a few pingplotter sample sets under these different conditions and the “in other room” sample does look somewhat different than the other two. I doubt this provides a be-all end-all solution, but maybe it sheds a little light on the problem. Unfortunately I can’t permanently put my PC near the modem, so I’m stuck with these problems for the time being. Hopefully this post is helpful, or at least informative.

Attachments:

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

I opened a support ticket and tried one of the Support page’s go-to solutions of connecting my PC directly to my modem by an Ethernet wire. I played a few hours this way and noticed I no longer had the lag or disconnection issues, even when in WvW. I also tried playing while connected via WiFi with my PC in the same room as the modem, and again had no connection issues. Normally my PC is in a different room than the modem and connected through wifi, and that’s when I have the problems I mentioned in my first post. I made a few pingplotter sample sets under these different conditions and the “in other room” sample does look somewhat different than the other two. I doubt this provides a be-all end-all solution, but maybe it sheds a little light on the problem. Unfortunately I can’t permanently put my PC near the modem, so I’m stuck with these problems for the time being. Hopefully this post is helpful, or at least informative.

I doubt the problem is here, i’m playing by ethernet all the time

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

Posted by: xedeus.7091

xedeus.7091

Please try this:

Find out if you have Pando Media Booster installed. If you do, uninstall it. Then run the game as usual and see if you get disconnects still.

Posted by: Nybor.9687

Nybor.9687

I’m having this issue too. Be nice to see some support from the actual mods -.-

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

You’re not going to get any help for the most part, hate to say it. This problem has been around since January. (Huge thread couple of pages back)

Pretty much I’d get this error every 10 to 30 mins, with random lag spikes. I tried everything; contacting my isp and Anet customer support, new modem, and etc. Nothing worked. Eventually it just stopped, and I didn’t have a problem. Now it’s back again. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with patches because that’s when it always comes back for me. Like in a few weeks it’ll be gone again.

Pretty much sending Anet a ticket is all you can do.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Mine started on the 27th april, stopped 4 days ago and then restarted 28th may (latest patch)

Posted by: Jchappers.2018

Jchappers.2018

It’s unplayable for me right now, massive lag and dc every so often.

Posted by: Otakore.9045

Otakore.9045

Hello ArenaNet.

I’m having the same issue as they have, just yesterday (05/29/2013 – Philippines). I thought it just happen yesterday, unfortunately i’m still having the issue.

For your technical reference, here’s the error code:

code=7:11:3:191:101

Let me/us know what to do with this disconnections.

Hope you resolve this soon. You know, I missed one daily achievement because of this.

Thanks!

Posted by: lislis.8075

lislis.8075

I having the same problems as well every time the new patch comes out alot of problem occurs. i dont get it T^T.. it just makes the game unplayable

Posted by: Wubdor.5190

Wubdor.5190

I have the same problem since today, though it’s once every 1-3 hours. It stays away for hours, and then it’s suddenly frequent again.

Posted by: ViciousVyne.2935

ViciousVyne.2935

Same issue here. Unplayable once again, and not the first time such fatal errors happen in this game. I get kicked out every 5-10 minutes.
If they handle this problem like they did a few months ago, then we can wait a long time until they fix it.

would be nice if Anet could finally reply and tell us whats going on, instead of just ignoring everything.

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

Same here. :C If it helps I’m on Aurora Glade.

Posted by: lislis.8075

lislis.8075

Hi: guys

does any one that post on this thread actually resolve their disconnect problems.
if someone actually do resolve please sure with us
thank you very appreciated

Posted by: Grandizer.6278

Grandizer.6278

Had a lost connection maybe 2 times when game first launched. Today I fire er up, download the patch and start my Eberwouke story line quest and as soon as I start the first small battle or by the third one in the streets, I lose connection. 5 times about 2 minutes into each log in.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

I have been disconnected three times now ever since this last game patch. Twice yesterday (Fri 6-7) and once tonight (6-8). The only remedy I’ve been able to use to resolve this is to completely restart the game and 2 out of 3 times I’ve actually just rebooted my pc.

Same error all three times. This is annoying.
Code=7:11:3:191:101
I’ve not seen any response from ANet regarding this issue yet.

Attachments:

(edited by lynspottery.6529)

Posted by: Khados.8147

Khados.8147

Can’t stay connected tonight, keep getting disconnected with this error. Never had problems before, everything else on my network is working fine.