Error Buying Gems

Error Buying Gems

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: T Dawg.3468

T Dawg.3468

Hello, I recently tried to buy gems. I have actually been trying to buy them for the past few days… Today I called my bank to make sure it wasn’t them, it wasn’t. A few days ago I submitted a ticket question thing and have not herd back from them. I do not know what else to do so I am coming here. So, why can’t i buy gems? Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I havn’t had any reason to come onto the site until now.

Error Buying Gems

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi T Dawg,

Could you please elaborate a bit more on what is the problem you are having? Like, recieving an error, credit card not being accepted, problems choosing your country?
This way maybe we can help you solve it a bit faster.

Anyway ticketing support is a good idea. The will take a bit to answer, as they are dealing with a high load of work.

Thanks for your understanding

Error Buying Gems

T Dawg.3468

Well when ever i’m done entering my information i hit accept or what ever it is and then it says credit card approval failed something like that. After I looked around on the forums for a bit I noticed that a lot of people are having this same issue and the 12 digit number this is this I think 130111-000283. I hope this is the answer you were looking for because i would like to purchase my gems ASAP

Error Buying Gems

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi again T Dawg,

Yeah I see, It’s a know issue. I’m sorry but you will have to wait the answer from customer support.

If your ticket goes for 3 or more days unanswered, please post it here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-and-older-merged/page/71#post1181733 so it can be taken as a priority.

Thanks for your understanding.

Error Buying Gems

T Dawg.3468

Still having this problem i posted on the ticket reviews for 3 days and order and still no response from anyone… Getting pretty annoyed at this point.

Error Buying Gems

Posted by: Meijo.7415

Meijo.7415

Even when posting in the 3 days and older thread you have to wait your turn.

Watch the thread for when Gaile posts in it with the ticket numbers that were looked at that day / week. There are 100s of others who also have problems and the posts are looked at in order.

Error Buying Gems

Posted by: KripTed.2806

KripTed.2806

im having trouble purchasing gems as well. it keeps telling me “Card Approval Failed”. but it let me purchase one time, and never again. ive been trying every day since. i musta tried over 100 times. i contacted support, they didn’t help me out either. told me they were escalating my issue, but never got back to me

Error Buying Gems

T Dawg.3468

exact same story as this guy ^ i was able to purchase 1 time 800 gems and nothing after that

Error Buying Gems

Posted by: KripTed.2806

KripTed.2806

well it would be nice to see it get fixed ma…at least sometime soon