Error Code 7:11:3:191:101 Fix?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: BloodiestBeef.7210

BloodiestBeef.7210

Hi All! I got guild wars 2 last night. After it downloaded i ran through the character creation and setup, everything smoothly until i got into the game after ten minutes of playing i disconnected and it gave me this error code Error Code 7:11:3:191:101. and i tried again 2 more times with the exact thing happening error code and all. I then searched the forums looking for a fix or some solution only to find nothing that worked. My internet is good i can play any other game but guild wars 2 my firewall is low and my ports are correct. So what i am wondering is whats wrong? Is there a solution i don’t know about? or is it a game bug. I’ve checked and checked but the only thing i can imagine that would be wrong on my end is maybe I’m missing a file or two or something or is there a problem with the servers or patch. I just want to play the game i paid for but so far it seems like i wont be able to…

Posted by: Olanth.7403

Olanth.7403

I have the same problem, it seems to happen more for me during peak hours. I’ve had extensive contact with support but so far they’ve been worthless. From what I can tell, their servers are dropping most of my packets, but I’m no network guru.

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

A lot of people have this error, but Anet refuses to acknowledge it as a bug – You would get the same error simply by losing connection. Truth is that a lot of players have posted the same issue, reporting stable connections that play every other game without problem.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: Abner.3904

Abner.3904

I get this error throughout my game play sessions when I get disconnected. And no I don’t get disconnected in any other game. Quite annoying.

Posted by: BloodiestBeef.7210

BloodiestBeef.7210

From what I have read on other forums they so far haven’t fixed and its probably going to be a while before they do if were lucky they will fix it with the next update.