Error:(code=7:11:3:189:101)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: freeideas.8493

freeideas.8493

Hello fellas.
since last night i´ve been unable to play. every time i log in the game this error appears.
Need a little help here. i really want to play! XD

Attachments:

Posted by: freeideas.8493

freeideas.8493

By the way. I’m a mac user.

Posted by: Doutorgasmo.2580

Doutorgasmo.2580

Yes ’s happening to me.. i cant stay logged in for more than 5 min before it kicks my as of. Now its a unplayable game for me..
Please, a little help and fixt

Posted by: Proximodimus.3057

Proximodimus.3057

Same issue and I’m on Windows Vista (32 bit). I’ve seen tons of posts about this. It’s definitely server end.

Posted by: Sequiro.5814

Sequiro.5814

Yep I’ve been having this issue this morning before I left for work and now tonight as well.

Can’t really play with it doing this.

Posted by: Archius.6984

Archius.6984

I bought the game last night and just got it installed, I can create characters but as soon as it tries to load up the starting areas it get’s the ‘lost connection with server’ message, I hope this is server end >.<

Posted by: earthian.1520

earthian.1520

Same problem to me ,7:11:3:189:101. Since 08/11/2012 evening.

Posted by: Haifisch.2367

Haifisch.2367

Same problem, I’ve got win7 64bit. It kicks me randomly. Sometimes I can play half a hour, sometimes 10 minutes.

Posted by: squeezoid.7528

squeezoid.7528

oh god.. well.. i was scare that something was wrong with my pc or conection…
i have this same problem, it just start today a few hours ago, i cant stay more than 5 minutes online i get dc with that error too….

Posted by: Korlash.4639

Korlash.4639

I’m getting the same problem with this GW2 server error code 7:11:3:189:101 today (09/11/2012) and hope they fix this soon

Posted by: Robe.5810

Robe.5810

I can stay logged in 5-10 minutes. But I receive error code 7:11:3:189:101 and then it logs me out and tells me to wait. Is there any advice or something I can do?

Robe.5810

Error Code 7 x x x x
(example – 7:11:3:189:101)

“The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.”

If you continue to experience this error after waiting and restarting the client, please try temporarily disabling any security software such as Norton, AVAST, AVG, or McAfee. If this does not work, you might also try adjusting the ‘security’ setting within the firewall settings. Lowering this setting to ‘medium’ or ‘low’ will often clear up connection issues.

In the event that adjusting the security settings does not resolve the issue, please try temporarily uninstalling the security software completely. If this does resolve the issue, please contact the software manufacturer for instructions on how to configure it correctly if you wish to reinstall it.

In addition, Guild Wars 2 requires TCP ports 80, 443, 6112 and port 6600 be fully unrestricted and accessible, both inbound and outbound. For further information about opening ports or port forwarding, you can visit the following website: http://www.portforward.com Please note, this site is not affiliated with or supported by NCSOFT or ArenaNet.

If you are connecting to Guild Wars 2 while on a campus, military, or business network, please check with your network’s administrator to verify that these ports are fully opened and unrestricted. If you are on a home Local Area Network (LAN), you will want to make sure that your network’s hardware is properly configured.

Robe.5810

Last night GW2 worked just fine, everything else works fine. I don’t have a security software thing causing problems. I’m pretty sure my ports are also forwarded . . . Hopefully this gets resolved.

Posted by: wookalar.8952

wookalar.8952

Anet usually claims this is on your end or ISPs and I tend to beleive them. I was using a local Internet provider I had never used before and got this error all the time. No issues surfing the web or anything. I did all the work arounds Anet suggested, did port forwarding, everything. Nothing worked. I also tried 3 different routers. I decided to drop the company and go back with another that I used for a long time with no issues. I’ve been playing for 2 months straight now without this error.

TL:DR it’s probably your ISP. Sorry about the bad news.

Nanuuk (80 Mes), Guardian Nuuk (80 Guard),
Warrior Nuuk (80 War)
[ALS], Anvil Rock

Posted by: Blacksword.1745

Blacksword.1745

I started getting the error yesterday, Ive been playing fine for over 2 weeks now with no hassles. Ive done port forwarding, shut down firewalls….still not working sadly.

Posted by: Jenia.4285

Jenia.4285

I’m having the this problem since day 1 i bought a game which is more then 3 weeks! Did COUNTLESS!!!!!!! logs and tests for tech support only for them finally to admit after more than a week that its their problem. THIS GAME IS UNPLAYABLE!!! FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

Turn off utorrent. worked for me.

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Reventz.8513

Reventz.8513

I got Same Problem i did all what error said please help us.. all test is good internet and im using VSAT internet 3 of us using this games in 1 network but if 1 cant connect everyone cant connect too is there any other way to help us except to complain in our internet provider this is military base and not just easy to complain problem in internet here….

Posted by: Killdog.8032

Killdog.8032

hey, i got the same problem buuut i solved it!
today (17:22 14/11/2012) i dc’ed 5 times in a row :/
and since that moment i couldnt log in anymore
i tried everything, and nothing did work but i solved it, i just logged into another pc and i didnt dc.
i thought it was my pc, but then again i tried to log in to my main pc and no problems at all.
im playing 30 minutes now and no dc.
so i think you can solve it to log in to another pc!

sorry for the bad english
GL

Posted by: Eventine.8024

Eventine.8024

I have already removed (on 1st september, when i start playing) any restrictions like firewall or other software.. And since last thursday I haven’t found any problems.
But now i can’t play.. only 2-3 seconds log in. I have continuos crashes (15-16 times) until I stop trying.
Please help me. I can’t really go on like this.

(srry for bad english)-

Posted by: yorick.1305

yorick.1305

i’ve played the game every day since release and d/c’s were very rare, but as of today im getting regular code 7 every few mins

Posted by: Eventine.8024

Eventine.8024

How long should I wait before I’ll be able to play again??

Posted by: braddock.7039

braddock.7039

Ya I’m having the same issue. I turned off all anti virus and firewalls and still did it. switched worlds and still did it.

Posted by: Cook.6753

Cook.6753

Bought the game Friday November 16th, played all Friday, Saturday and Sunday now tonight (Monday night) I am DC central. Sometimes I can play for 30 minutes other times I can play for 30 seconds.

Posted by: dashin.1025

dashin.1025

I am trying so hard not to want to yell at my computer.

I’ve been dc’d almost 20+ times today and I’ve even turned off my firewall and reset my router multiple times. I’ve been playing since release and I’ve never had this happen!

Posted by: Noly.6548

Noly.6548

I’m running into this error as well as of 11/18/2012. I’ve had no issues to date with my connection and all of a sudden I can’t even log in and stay online for more than 1 minute. I immediately lag and am disconnected with the aforementioned error.

One thing I noticed was whenever I have guildwars running (log in screen, character select, or ingame) my internet slows down to a snails pace. I am unable to load any webpages, the music i’m streaming stops buffering, and my torrents stop altogether.

Is this the case with you folks too?

Posted by: bubusx.9742

bubusx.9742

I have exactly the same problem as Noly.6548.
It all started with Lost Shores update, and since then I get frequent disconnects.
My internet connection also slows down at that time (its non existent, to say better), but as soon as I close Guild Wars 2 everything is back to normal.

Posted by: Poobah.6254

Poobah.6254

I’ve been getting this incessantly since… well just now. Absolutely nothing whatsoever has changed with my computer, firewall, router, etc. since I last played a couple of hours ago when things were fine.

Edit: and it’s gone away now. Everything’s fine.

(edited by Poobah.6254)

Posted by: DizkzeK.2174

DizkzeK.2174

ArenaNet sucks, That is the bottom line. Arena net it must be my Fios clean as a whistle connection even though every game plays with incredible performance except GW2 and it must be me…NOT!@morons.

Posted by: Jonah.9741

Jonah.9741

Last week or so, constant Error:(code=7:11:3:189:101), unplayable for me.

Posted by: Shetach.5140

Shetach.5140

Same here…:(

Posted by: rehBaron.7380

rehBaron.7380

Getting this error every 5 minutes

Posted by: StatusMaximus.6408

StatusMaximus.6408

Same for me, It’s very annoying.
I hope they fix this quickly!

Posted by: meeptastic.1036

meeptastic.1036

I’m also getting this error as are some of my guild mates. It started for all of us yesterday and its gotten worse as time goes on. Its at the point where I either lag out for a minute or two then I’m able to play the game again or I get the same error as everyone else.

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Yeah, this has been happening to me all weekend. Don’t even THINK about telling me its my connection, because I have had no issues until the past few days. Every time I disconnect my skype call has been fine and my internet connection strong. The only thing that seems to help is resetting the dns but that doesn’t work for long. At least for me this is 100% not on my end, and it seems a lot of other people are dealing with this too, so maybe ANet should start giving people answers instead of sticking their head in the sand and pretending it’s not their problem.

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

This error started appearing three days ago. I have been playing since the 3 day headstart with absolutely no issues. Tried the fixes..but nothing works.

Posted by: Sarnax.8357

Sarnax.8357

Having the same exact issue. Today its been the worst. Cant play for more than 5 mins without it DC’in. GW2 is the only game where I get these issues. My internet works fine but I keep getting disconnected from the game. Not sure wth is going on but its aggravating.

Posted by: Zombie John the Baptist.4093

Zombie John the Baptist.4093

I have the exact same problem. Played at around launch with no issues. Now I can’t even log into the game with out constant disconnections.

I have no anti virus software (Removed it all), I have scanned for malware which came up negative. My ISP nor router is the issue my room mate plays on the same connection and does not have this issue. Say it is my PC all you want Asus G73JH, but I can run every other game on my pc just fine (BF3, Batman AC, TF, LoL, and steam loads up quickly). I have changed my firewall settings and have my router set up correctly with the correct port forwarding.

Posted by: Kluwen.5649

Kluwen.5649

Same thing happening here! It just started this morning. Was playing fine for about an hour and a half, then boom DC’d. Now everytime I log in I get DC’d within a minute with the same message! I have been playing this game just fine since the 3 day headstart.

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

This horrible long standing bug is back. Nothing on the support page works anymore to fix it, and the game is unplayable. Sad.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: Tantio.2614

Tantio.2614

got it to, though since I haven’t had the time to play the game before it seems to have started to occur, I can’t say if it’s the internet provider yes or no, but since I live in Belgium and their aren’t many IP choices here. I can tell you that’s not the case. I did what was told, things like firewall, Norton and ports but nothing changed it. It’s really annoying when you are doing dungeons or WvW, the jumping puzzle their gives me a hard time because of this. Even storymode gets messed up by this. Please check what is going on.

Nalora.7964

I discovered tonight that if you “feel” it as it first starts you can hit the relog (not quit to desktop) and immediately relog into the server, and it disappears for a while. (this indicates to me that there is a server issue requiring a refresh)

Also, each time I relogged it would give me two different log in screens. It would first load up the Wayfairer foothills Log In screen (which I had been in during the first log in) and then would give me the Diessa Plateau Log in Screen. (the area I was actually in when I relogged my character.) this also shows me that it is a server issue losing data from an Avman server or log in server to the game server.

Posted by: Fuulish.2380

Fuulish.2380

Hi everyone – Same problem here. Log-in to the game for a few minutes…maybe up to 15 minutes. Sometimes I can do an entire dungeon run (with lags and scary moments where it may DC but pushes through) but then it DCs and I get this connections error message. This started happening around the lost shores update and got really bad on Thanksgiving Day (11/22/12). Now I can barely stay connected. I tried turning off my anti-virus and firewall to no avail.

Not sure what happened; I bought this game end of September/October and things have been perfect until mid-Nov. Log-in and play was very quick, easy and almost instant. Now things seem to take forever to upload and then DC. My computer is no different since then (no new software installed or hardware – purely for GW2 gaming). I do play League of Legends (started playing it more since GW2 isnt working) and that works fine. Not sure whats going.

The computer is custom built:
amd radeon HD 6700
Core i3
Desktop with Wireless connection

Posted by: MohawkYeah.2178

MohawkYeah.2178

Hi everyone – Same problem here. Log-in to the game for a few minutes…maybe up to 15 minutes. Sometimes I can do an entire dungeon run (with lags and scary moments where it may DC but pushes through) but then it DCs and I get this connections error message. This started happening around the lost shores update and got really bad on Thanksgiving Day (11/22/12). Now I can barely stay connected. I tried turning off my anti-virus and firewall to no avail.

Not sure what happened; I bought this game end of September/October and things have been perfect until mid-Nov. Log-in and play was very quick, easy and almost instant. Now things seem to take forever to upload and then DC. My computer is no different since then (no new software installed or hardware – purely for GW2 gaming). I do play League of Legends (started playing it more since GW2 isnt working) and that works fine. Not sure whats going.

Yep, I thought they managed to get rid of this problem, but as of the Lost Shores Update, it’s back. And just like you, it was really bad on thanksgiving and has been snowballing until today where I can’t even log on. Sadly, every time I speak to customer service, they blame something else besides the game.

Edit: Oh, I should probably mention that on my current setup, I’ve played games like Perfect world, Tera, WoW, LoL, and quite a few other MMO’s and never encountered an issue like this. So it’s clearly not my internet/routers fault.

(edited by MohawkYeah.2178)

braddock.7039

Still no official support for this or what?

Posted by: Serasvictia.4769

Serasvictia.4769

Ya! I’m getting this error message as well. I have a strong internet connection but the message tells me my game client disconnected from the server. It’s getting to the point where I can’t run Fractals or play WvW!

Posted by: bubusx.9742

bubusx.9742

Obviously a lot of players have this problem, but anet just decided to ignore it.
I bet they are thinking, if we keep quiet it will go away by itself and no one will notice it
Good thing is that we don’t have to pay monthly fee to play this game, since that is how much it is worth.

Nalora.7964

Continues today. About every two minutes. Glad I am not paying a monthly fee, but sad I spent so much on the game already that I feel cheated.

braddock.7039

So does Anet check these forums or are we just getting ignored anyway?

Posted by: Leiden nl.5180

Leiden nl.5180

I have the same problem.. with a new gamers pc.. also have a game notebook.. have the same problem.. but also at my gf house its still the same i only play wvw.. and its getting frustated walking back half map.. die sometime and alot of dcing..