Error logging in

Error logging in

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Traveled from Egypt to Kuwait and Even though I used this internet before to log in guild wars 2 it seems it won’t let me.. I used my authenticator.. no firewall is opened everything is good to go yet I still get this error

Game Error: 42:0:9001:4144

Attachments:

Brodd Junior

Error logging in

Posted by: zeroshin.3157

zeroshin.3157

I’ve got the same problem, even if I do get into the login screen and appear in LA, I get kicked moments later with the message"The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again."

I also never had any problems playing on this line until now.

Error logging in

Posted by: maxphi.5107

maxphi.5107

You should try this:
- Using “msconfig” to go into System Configuration
- Click on the “Services” tab and check the “Hide All Microsoft Services” check box near the bottom, then click the “Disable All” button. (You MUST click “Hide all Microsoft Services”)
Next go to the “Startup” tab and click the “Disable All” button.
Once these items are all disabled, click the “OK” button and you will get a prompt to restart your computer.

Error logging in

Posted by: zeroshin.3157

zeroshin.3157

You should try this:
- Using “msconfig” to go into System Configuration
- Click on the “Services” tab and check the “Hide All Microsoft Services” check box near the bottom, then click the “Disable All” button. (You MUST click “Hide all Microsoft Services”)
Next go to the “Startup” tab and click the “Disable All” button.
Once these items are all disabled, click the “OK” button and you will get a prompt to restart your computer.

I tried what you recommended, but I still have the same problem, I can login to my character for about 30 seconds, then get the usual"The game client has…." message

Error logging in

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Did all that it’s not working.

Brodd Junior

Error logging in

Posted by: codenameb.1729

codenameb.1729

I was exactly the same error in AU. Was all working fine before, no changes made to my equipment my end.
I rebooted my router and i’m back in!