Excess sickles and picks

Excess sickles and picks

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Nolimitz.9467

Nolimitz.9467

67288:gem store refund inquiry extra picks and sickle

it has been 5 days no reply still would really like some help with this and it seems the 3 day old thread hasnt been looked at for a while as requests are piling up with no reply.

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Hi, the three days thread is being looked by, and is the place to post this.
Without trying to guess the reason why you you havent had a reply yet, the answers in that thread are made by Gaile Gray only and only after consulting to her team. thought support works 24/7 she doesnt. The thread however is being seen by all support people. So, the fact that you didnt got a question might! mean that it is something that is going to be answered by Gaile herself. I dont know, but it seems it is something that needs some internal talk first.

Be patient.
I hope you get a positive reply!

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Nolimitz.9467

Nolimitz.9467

already did post and it has been 2 days

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

already did post and it has been 2 days

It was also the weekend. She doesn’t work 24/7. She most likely will check the forum sometime Monday. She may or may not post directly in that thread at that time, which is not the same as her reading it and taking note of your post.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Try to keep in mind that this change probably overloaded the ticket system with these requests. Please be patient and I’m sure they will resolve it.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Yes, we have had a lot of requests. Gem refunds due to this change are being given priority, but we need to ask for a bit of extra patience. Thank you!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Keysha.2815

Keysha.2815

I applied for refunds the day the announcement came out. I now have gems instead of tools. It works, everyone. Remember to check your spam, for mails, because they email you before they do anything else. And be patient. There are a LOT of gems to be mined and polished for this.

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: GySgt Dlow.3204

GySgt Dlow.3204

How do you apply for a refund?

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

How do you apply for a refund?

You will need to contact support. Top of page on left then top of page on right-submit a request- and make a ticket.

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Yes, we have had a lot of requests. Gem refunds due to this change are being given priority, but we need to ask for a bit of extra patience. Thank you!

So how long should we wait to re-update our ticket, been 5 days so far, not in a rush but worried that some requests are getting lost with all the requests you’re getting.

All classes

Excess sickles and picks

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I just asked another player if he’d be kind enough to wait until tomorrow to update the ticket. We apologize that it’s taking this amount of time. If you don’t have your gem refund by end of day tomorrow, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread. Thanks for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet