Eyefinity Support?

Eyefinity Support?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Icelogix.3745

Icelogix.3745

Hey,

Looking for Eyefinity support. The game is good but with eyefinity support it would be great. If this is a long lasting ongoing game that i were to put my time into i need full eyefinity support..

Not looking for outside programs, I am looking for game support for technology that has been out for years….

Whats the word on multi-screen gaming support??

WE NEED EYEFINITY MULTI-DISPLAY SUPPORT.

Eyefinity Support?

Posted by: Regithros.4036

Regithros.4036

I, too, am looking for game support for Eyefinity, love being able to play games with the enhanced view of having three screens, but am forced to either switch to one screen to view the entire cut scene, or to just suck it up and only be able to see torsos. The UI is also somewhat unnatural and would be nice if it could be limited to the center screen or be able to freely move the UI around.

As I have just purchased GW2 over the past weekend, I was supervised to see that it did not support Eyefinity / Multi-monitor displays; as this is rather old technology, and I have been using it for years on out-dated games even.

Eyefinity Support?

Posted by: Swordbreaker.2581

Swordbreaker.2581

Where does it say that eyefinity is not supported? Check this youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nHKqbNX4fs

Asrock X79 Extreme4 mobo / I7 3930k @ 4.7ghz / 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
/ 2x XFX R9 290x in Crossfire

Eyefinity Support?

Posted by: Hostile.4925

Hostile.4925

“I am looking for game support for technology that has been out for years that a very small population of the customer base actually uses.”

FTFY OP.