FPS troubles

FPS troubles

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Crona.2509

Crona.2509

hi there everybody im having alot of troubles with my FPS and lag usualy with all the world event’s and overcrowding @worst also in WvW ofc with a whole server comming @ you my FPS usualy when i play the game is around -25-30 FPS and i play on fare share of low setting’s with native , medium on animation , heads , plates etc etc …
with group event’s going on daily & all day almost i’m alwayz having like a 1 second lagg between my spell’s or maiby even more somethimes witch is frustratingly buuh

now i play on a laptop (i know pls don’t attack me for this) but it’s a quite expensive one and was sold to be by a P.C shop friend to do my producing on , he said it was also veerry guud for gaming even on high settings etc etc ^^

Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU@ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
8.0 RAM
64.bit
NVIDIA Geforce GT 635M .2GB.

can someone plzz tell me on witch setting’s i should play GW2 or maiby install other stuf or whatever ?
thanx in advance guyz cheerz ! ^^

Cröna/Selïm/Lärsa
Guild Leader of : Final Nightmare (FIN).
aurora glade server ^^

FPS troubles

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: RiverSong.5067

RiverSong.5067

If you have trouble in zergs you could A: use the “default ennemy model” at the bottom of the game options, or B: set model quality to lowest. Everyone will look like the default class/race combo, it will model the weapons and the backs, that’s about it. It frees a LOT of different textures as every texture of the zerg has to be loaded before it can swap around which one it’s showing.

Other than that i would say play with your gfx settings. I’ve found textures are the heaviest setting on there along with model quality.

My webpage:
pages.videotron.ca/madfang4/