FRACTAL Completed 4th stage no loot or level.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

Q:

I was in a level 32 Fractal and we completed the last level with the tentacles. As we where looting the box we all ended up in Lion’s Arch with no level or loot increase.

I do not know what happen but i’d like my level and loot given to me. I do not know if this is the right site to post. If not can somebody please give me a hand to direct me to the right place?

Thank you.
Bik

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

By any chance do you remember if all 5 people were still in the party when all were dumped to LA?

It sounds like the party leader may have left the party before getting the rewards, thus kicking all out.

If not this post is probably more appropriate in the game bugs section.

Biklen.5490

Actually i was the leader of the group. I started the fractal. As I just spoke to one of the members i was kicked as we where all looting the chest. The 2 other members wanted to troll the group by making sure we did not achieve getting the bonus loot and the level up.

Is there anything that can be done to compensate us for out achievement in completing this pain in the butt dungeon?

Biklen.5490

Nobody has any answers for this?

Posted by: Alex.5349

Alex.5349

Well, what you can do, is put the names of the people that kicked you, and let us all make fun of them!
They don’t belong in gw2 in my opinion!

Anyways.. Sorry for your loss.. I know the feeling and I fear ANet does not have a system that can be of service here.. :S

Biklen.5490

Stupid. I can’t believe everybody has to hit ready for the level up to complete……

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

If you had screenshots of chat showing the 2 players where trolling, you could report them to support. Support cannot give you your rewards or levels, even if it was a glitch that kicked you so nothing can be done as far as that goes.

Biklen.5490

Than what is the point of support? To tell you what has already happen to you….?

Dear Customer,

You have been trolled, Sorry.

`
`
````

I believe if support does not look into to it and or fix that known issue. Well i believe they would than be the biggest trolls for allowing it to happen.

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Support will look in to it if you file a report, but you need to prove it. You can’t expect support to just take your word for it now, can you?
If you don’t have screenshots, you atleast need dates, times and player names, etc. Support cannot read minds and are not all seeing. If your not willing to atleast do your part in filing a report, then what do you expect? Support will not give you anything in game just because you demand it. It is not going to happen. They WILL action the accounts of players greifing if you can show them some proof or give them something beside “these 2 guys did something” to work with.

Bottom line, you will not be compensated. If that is all you are looking for, forget it.
If you want to report the other players for griefing, file a report.

Biklen.5490

You want me to report something? You want screen shots? Screen shots of what? Me sitting next to a chest? What the hell will that prove? It is supports job to go through the logs with the info i have given to see if its fiction or fact. I paid my dues, and got owned by the glitched used against me and reported it. Also, you have the nerve to tell me i will not be compensated? Really?

You think im reporting this for people grefing? How is that griefing you moron?. Griefing is when you kill somebody over and over. Kicking somebody out of a COMPLETED dungeon and getting no loot is something needed to be looked at. It wasn’t the players fault. It is the games fault for allowing it. You want me to report a player for doing what a game allows him to do. Than you can shove it. THE GAME needs to be punished and pay its dues on the fails it allows.

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Actually i was the leader of the group. I started the fractal. As I just spoke to one of the members i was kicked as we where all looting the chest. The 2 other members wanted to troll the group by making sure we did not achieve getting the bonus loot and the level up.

You said they kicked you to prevent you from finishing the dungeon and getting the reward. That is griefing. All you can do is report it. It is not a glitch, it is the way the game is designed. Is it a good design that any 2 players can vote to kick another, even the leader? Probably not but that is the way it is. If your not going to report the players who did that to you, then why are you here? This is not an account issue.

Since you want to call names and act like a spoiled child, your on your own. You can report the players or not, it’s up to you, but your not going to get a fractal level or loot added to your account because 2 other players did something to you in game to spoil your fun.

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

It is the games fault for allowing it. You want me to report a player for doing what a game allows him to do. Than you can shove it. THE GAME needs to be punished and pay its dues on the fails it allows.

If this is how you feel, you realize then that the only way anyone should ever be punished by support would be for hacking or botting?

That serial harassment, being plain vulgar constantly despite it being against the rules (the filter is not a license for profanity/racism), etc would never be actioned.

Makes me wonder if you would blame the vehicle manufacturer for being caught speeding.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, what you can do, is put the names of the people that kicked you, and let us all make fun of them!
They don’t belong in gw2 in my opinion!

Anyways.. Sorry for your loss.. I know the feeling and I fear ANet does not have a system that can be of service here.. :S

Doing this would be against the rules, so I can’t recommend doing so. Your only recourse is to report said players either using the in-game tool, or by contacting CS.