Found this in my inbox earlier today, is this against the terms of service?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: JakeSanchard.3790

JakeSanchard.3790

Screenshot attached shows a message to me with the following text:

Dear hero:)
How are you:)
Cheapest Gw2 gold is now on hot sale on
<pvpbank.com>:) 10G=30 EUR ,5% extra, fastest
delivery,Purchase now!Terribly sorry to bother you:) May
you enjoy ur game!Sincerely
<pvpbank.com>

I haven’t checked the link and nor do I want to. Just wondering if this is allowed, although my gut says it isn’t but wanted to check first before I report. It’s from a player called Strahlemann.

Attachments:

Posted by: Hostile.4925

Hostile.4925

Report it as spam in-game and then just delete it.

Following that link will likely get you hacked.

Posted by: essenCe.8235

essenCe.8235

I reported the message that I got. I don’t see how they could ever hack you bro. I went to the site to check them out already, they sell all kind of crap for a bunch of mmo games. I’m confused at how legal it is, I mean they are making a profit, no doubt, on this product… On one hand I’m not sure it’s illegal and on the other hand I know they want you to report people selling gold but… then what are they going to do about it? I report botters too, yet I still see those same botters running around queendale in droves with their hundreds of bears in tow.

Also I know that there are people in WOW that sell their characters and equipment for money, so how is that any different than this?

Posted by: mokaiba.4169

mokaiba.4169

Screenshot attached shows a message to me with the following text:

Dear hero:)
How are you:)
Cheapest Gw2 gold is now on hot sale on
<pvpbank.com>:) 10G=30 EUR ,5% extra, fastest
delivery,Purchase now!Terribly sorry to bother you:) May
you enjoy ur game!Sincerely
<pvpbank.com>

I haven’t checked the link and nor do I want to. Just wondering if this is allowed, although my gut says it isn’t but wanted to check first before I report. It’s from a player called Strahlemann.

Report it as spam in-game and then just delete it.

also wrong forum

Posted by: mokaiba.4169

mokaiba.4169

I reported the message that I got. I don’t see how they could ever hack you bro. I went to the site to check them out already, they sell all kind of crap for a bunch of mmo games. I’m confused at how legal it is, I mean they are making a profit, no doubt, on this product… On one hand I’m not sure it’s illegal and on the other hand I know they want you to report people selling gold but… then what are they going to do about it? I report botters too, yet I still see those same botters running around queendale in droves with their hundreds of bears in tow.

Also I know that there are people in WOW that sell their characters and equipment for money, so how is that any different than this?

Ranger Girl Y, Girl Z, Boy V, and Boy W and their four bears have saved me numerous times in cursed shore.

Posted by: Jazhara Knightmage.4389

Jazhara Knightmage.4389

Ranger Girl Y, Girl Z, Boy V, and Boy W and their four bears have saved me numerous times in cursed shore.

rofl yeah, to bad they also effect the drop rate of good loot

AMD FX-8350@4.8ghz on air(SilverArrowSB-E Extreme) , 32gb 1866mhz(10-11-10 cr1)
PCP&C 1200watt TC, Crosshair V F-Z, Sapphire 290x