Fractals Disconnection

Fractals Disconnection

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Dicey Garlics.3918

Dicey Garlics.3918

Hello guys i dotn know if i am the only one hating this.Tonight i was palying a Fractal (lvl15) and at the third fractal (last boss) i started lagging like crazy and got disconencted. I wasted 1 hour and a half of gaming for nothing. I am wondering if its possible to make it so that if somone gets disconnected can rejoin the fractal from where he left.
It took me one hour jsut of spamming in Lions Arch to find a group and after 1 hour and a half of playing i got disconnected for lag. So in total i wasted almost 3 hours of playing for nothing.

You must make it so people that crash can rejoin.

Fractals Disconnection

Dicey Garlics.3918

gess i am the only one having this issue

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Kubi.2316

Kubi.2316

You are not the only one… I’ve had multiple crashes in fractals. even at the level 30 final boss… this is enough to make me rage quit. I’m not playing this game until they fix all these stupid issues.

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Operose.4012

Operose.4012

Although I haven’t personally had a dc while in fractals, I have had someone in my group dc every time except once. The result is I am still at level 2 as the dc has stopped our promotion even when it happens after completing the 3rd fractal. These dc’s seem suspiciously common and effect entire groups not just the one who was dc. Please fix.

Fractals Disconnection

Dicey Garlics.3918

yeah, they should make it so that people that dc can get back in.

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: MoosieOfDoom.4926

MoosieOfDoom.4926

Really hope this gets fixed soon!

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Next

This is still being looked into guys. Hang tight – we appreciate your patience!

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: quickthorn.4918

quickthorn.4918

It happened with my group last night in FotM. The rest of us finished the level but that means one of us is now behind. I am glad you are looking into this, but please be aware that it’s not just happening with fractals. Earlier this week my husband’s game crashed in CoE during the final boss and when he restarted the game, was not allowed back in with the rest of us.

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Third time I’m trying fractals lvl 2 lol… every time I disconnect. Worst part being this is a gear grind contrary to the original manifesto, and when it doesn’t work, I just lag behind further,… and further, … and further.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Previous

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Hey guys – for any of you who are still experiencing this issue, could you please post any FULL error codes that you see when you crash or get disconnected?

Fractals Disconnection

Dicey Garlics.3918

wwhy you guys dont make it so peopel can reenter the fractal when they get disconnected

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Benevolent Panda.2874

Benevolent Panda.2874

Network error .

Please check your Internet connection and try again.
(Code=1022:5:1:857:101)

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

wwhy you guys dont make it so peopel can reenter the fractal when they get disconnected

There, a quick fix. DCs always happen, so I don’t understand why it’s so important that when players disconnect (either intentionally or otherwise) they can’t rejoin/be replaced. It’s not “fun”, nor a “challenge”, plus some people can just leave and pretty much ruin a Fractal venture-the other players shouldn’t be punished by either accidents or malicious player behaviour. By making Fractals re-joinable (much like elite zones were in GW1 if a DC ocurred) you pretty much get over this problem without introducing any other-there’s no positive, logical reason vs the disadvantages to keep this mechanic in-game.

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I haven’t had any issues with disconnecting or crashing in fractals. Not one issue until a couple weeks ago.

Now, whenever the boss in the Jade Maw starts up, I crash. I have done the Jade Maw without issue about 10 or more times before, but as of a couple weeks ago I now always crash.

I don’t crash at any other part of the game, never had an issue with crashing. And it is strange that suddenly it became impossible for me to complete the Jade Maw. Unfortunately this completely halts my fractals progress, as the Jade Maw is at the end of every even level fractal.

I also thought that I saw a decrease in overall performance in GW2 for myself over the same couple weeks when the Jade Maw boss suddenly became a spot where I crash. Was something about the game changed in the last few weeks that might affect performance?.. or perhaps might this be something on my end?

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: IdyllShade.7895

IdyllShade.7895

Happened twice last night… no error codes were reported, the game crashed with the ubiquitous black screen. Mouse pointer active, sound playing, but no video. Alt-F4 and a client restart is the only fix.

Fixing specific disconnect issues will not correct the root problem. It doesn’t matter what the reason code way it’s still a run ender with no ability to rejoin your team.

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Zeki.7829

Zeki.7829

Happened twice last night… no error codes were reported, the game crashed with the ubiquitous black screen. Mouse pointer active, sound playing, but no video. Alt-F4 and a client restart is the only fix.

I experienced this tonite while in a fractal. My screen just went black..i could hear audio but had no video. The only way to fix it was to reset my client which of course locked me out of the fractal.

Im using an AMD HD 7970 video card and its never had any crashing issues at all prior to this occurring.

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: lilkoolaid.5714

lilkoolaid.5714

My computer is brand new, and has had no issues to date. I have great internet speeds….yet I keep getting:

Network Error.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
code= 1022:5:1:857:101

Fractals Disconnection

Posted by: Apocalypse.3986

Apocalypse.3986

My screen goes black… I can hear sound but every time I go into fractals my monitor just goes black and I can’t continue