Free Trial

Free Trial

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Virhe.9485

Virhe.9485

Q:

Anyone know how to get this free trial if already have email what have gw1 registered? Friend of mine wanna try it out before actually buy this?

He have tried to check his account while log in this page, but he can’t place account name there or anything.

Free Trial

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Next

If you don’t have access to your Guild Wars account any longer, you can either contact support for assistance with regaining access to your Guild Wars account or register your trial account on another e-mail address and then link the accounts later, should you wish to do so. The second option is easier and quicker overall.

Free Trial

Posted by: khupz.1730

khupz.1730

My friend tried to create a Guild Wars 2 Trial account using an email that already have a Guild Wars account and he received an error “The email address is already associated with a Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2 account”. So my question – Is it possible to create a new GW 2 trial account using an email that already have a GW account on it? (PS – He can login to the website but, the download button is disabled and his display name appears to be some random letters.) – thanks

Free Trial

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

Previous

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Yes. On the page for registration, the e-mail address and the password that you register must be the same e-mail address and password for the Guild Wars account in order to link the accounts and register the trial to the same e-mail address. Linking can be done later if your friend is unable to remember the information needed to log in to their Guild Wars account; I would suggest registering it on another e-mail address in this case if your friend would just like to play without any extra potential hassle.