Free server transfer

Free server transfer

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Avanax.8492

Avanax.8492

Hi, where is my free transfer to another server? When I bought the game I had a claim on him! It’s criminal to change the content of the product. I expect one complimentary transfer my account to the server Gunnar’s Hold. Thanks.

Free server transfer

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

There have never ever been any claim that you would get any free server transfer at any time.

You can transfer for free if you delete all your characters though.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Free server transfer

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

You are going to have to produce some Anet published evidence that you are “owed” a free transfer as nobody has ever gotten one outside of deleting all your characters on an account (which has ALWAYS allowed free transfers).

Also, note that no transfer (free or paid) to a SPECIFIC server is ever guaranteed as transferring to a FULL server is often nearly an impossible task (at the very least it can be a very frustrating and time consuming venture).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Free server transfer

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

I’m going to assume you are mistaking the time period in which server transfers were free for some sort of “voucher” that allowed one free transfer at any time. There was never a voucher or a ticket for free transfers with purchase. There was a period of time where transfers were free. It was basically a sale. You can’t show up to a store 6 months after their Black Friday sale and demand that sale price.

They have not changed the content of the product, they have merely put different things on sale.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

Free server transfer

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

When the game went live, there was no option to guest to servers which is why the transfers were free. There were no ‘claims.’

(edited by Veeber.3192)

Free server transfer

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

They even said that they wouldn’t have free transfers forever, and made changes to the transfer system while it was free to ensure that when there was a cost it was in a good place.

Edit: Also, in that fancy text your press accept on, it does say online content is subject to change.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.