GEM CARD WILL NOT REDEEM!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Zim Vasquez.2364

Zim Vasquez.2364

I got a Gem Card from Game Stop last month for $15 worth 1,200 gems and I went to redeem the gems today online and I was not able to redeem them. After going into the Black Lion Trading Company and clicking on the “Redeem Code” button on the top left of the window, I scratched off the part with the code on the back of the card and entered it but it did not allow me to click the “Redeem” button.

Something I noticed was when I typed in the 10 digits on the back of the card the “Redeem” button stayed grayed out, however, when I typed an additional digit into the box, the “Redeem” button lit up.

I believe I was given a misprinted card and feel this is unwarranted. I tried to find a customer service number to call but there isn’t one to be found anywhere.

I hope someone can assist me with this issue, preferably either gems being sent to me in game or my $15 returned to me.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

First, make sure to type in any spaces or unusual characters on your card exactly as printed.

If you continue to have issues redeeming your Gem Card, you can contact the CS Team, and they will assist you. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

Posted by: Zim Vasquez.2364

Zim Vasquez.2364

Thank you, I sent a request.

Posted by: RiverSong.5067

RiverSong.5067

From what i read the code needed to be scratched and you’re missing a digit.

Did you scratch all of it?

My webpage:
pages.videotron.ca/madfang4/