GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Waffles.1092

Waffles.1092

Hi! Help! Hi!
I was having computer trouble in april and when I returned a guild member told me to I could put in a ticket for a refund for town clothes. I put in a ticket about my cooks outfit. I didn’t write down the number, sorry. I have not even received a conformation email about the ticket.
Thank you.

Posted by: Kamatsu.8206

Kamatsu.8206

Posting on behalf of someone else, they state it has been over 3 days since ticket lodged.

Ticket: 827281
Lodged for: Forgotten Password

Posted by: Naruto.1250

Naruto.1250

Hello,
I am posting on my friends account because I cannot access my own Forum account or Guild Wars 2 account. My account name is Xalvodan.2854 and the ticket number is 821993 . Basically I cannot access my account and I don’t have a Serial Code because my e mail was hacked like a week after i first got Guild Wars 2 and so the Serial Code was deleted by the hacker which is unfortunate.

Thanks for your time and help it is appreciated!

Posted by: Aku Punksha.1542

Aku Punksha.1542

Hello,
I am posting for my alt account, The ticket is 821062 which is a 2nd ticket requested by the GM quoting original ticket 819577 raised 84 hours ago.

The GM’s did restore my hacked account and asked me if I wanted a reset. I replied to say yes but while writing that reply I got the message saying my account email was changed again – I tried to recover but unable to. I want to clarify that I DON’T want a reset until the account is known to be under my control.

Posted by: Bleach.4385

Bleach.4385

More than three days. #820016 thank you

Posted by: Obscured.2634

Obscured.2634

This ticket is regarding the Account linking issue.

Aku Punksha.1542

Hello,
I am posting for my alt account, The ticket is 821062 which is a 2nd ticket requested by the GM quoting original ticket 819577 raised 84 hours ago.

The GM’s did restore my hacked account and asked me if I wanted a rollback. I replied to say yes but while writing that reply I got the message saying my account email was changed again – I tried to recover but unable to. I want to clarify that I DON’T want a reset until the account is known to be under my control.

This issue was updated 12 hours ago to a 3rd ticket 829223 at request of GM. That ticket is 12 hours old but the total issue is now 96 hours old

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

Hello,

The GM’s did restore my hacked account and asked me if I wanted a rollback. I replied to say yes but while writing that reply I got the message saying my account email was changed again – I tried to recover but unable to. I want to clarify that I DON’T want a reset until the account is known to be under my control.

This issue was updated 12 hours ago to a 3rd ticket 829223 at request of GM. That ticket is 12 hours old but the total issue is now 96 hours old

This thread is for tickets that have gone at least three days without a response – if you have received a response about your issue within a day, it is actively being handled and doesn’t need to be looked into.

That said, I don’t know why a CS agent would want you to open multiple tickets about the same issue, normally that just slows the process. Are you sure you’re being instructed to create a NEW ticket instead of updating your first one with new information?

Aku Punksha.1542

This thread is for tickets that have gone at least three days without a response – if you have received a response about your issue within a day, it is actively being handled and doesn’t need to be looked into.

That said, I don’t know why a CS agent would want you to open multiple tickets about the same issue, normally that just slows the process. Are you sure you’re being instructed to create a NEW ticket instead of updating your first one with new information?

Sorry – my mistake, I considered the one issue to have been open 100 hours, but you are right – the latest ticket in the sequence is open only 18 hours.

As to the multiple tickets, the issue started with an account hack and after providing information I was asked to open a new email and submit a new ticket quoting the old ticket. I then briefly got my account back before we could use a rollback it got the email changed again – then I was asked to do the same thing again 18 hours ago – so each ticket has been requested to quote the previous one from a new email box. Nothing on the last one since submitting 18 hours ago, but fair enough – I concede I was thinking in terms of the overall problem and not just the latest ticket. I shall reign in my angst and be patient.

tolunart.2095

Oh, yes, changing email would require a new ticket. Unfortunately this kind of thing can take a while to work through, so as long as CS agents are responding all you can do is answer their questions and wait…

Posted by: WorldpK.8421

WorldpK.8421

Ticket #66993, no reply for the past 3 days besides the auto-reply concerning the ticket has been received.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 13 August 2014

64456 – Resolved.
818489 – Resolved.
816866 – Resolved.
827281 – Resolved.
821993 – Resolved.
817700 – An agent is reviewing this.
821062 – Agent responded on Sunday. Please see the sticky thread about e-mail issues if you did not receive that response.
789732 – The team was unable to establish ownership of the account. None of the information provided proved ownership, so they are unable to help. (The non-matching information is not solely related to the e-mail address but to all details on the account.)
820016 – Ownership of the account is in question, As the team explained, they are unable to fulfill your request based on the information provided.
818146 – Final Answer: You do not qualify for a display name change. A single, common name does not pose a security risk.
Waffles.1092 – We have no tickets related to this display name. Please e-mail Support@GuildWars2.com if you are unable to use the “Submit a request” ticket form linked through “Support” at the top of this page.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Cleat.4726

Cleat.4726

ticket #796057:problem with the autentificator

last reply was : "Hello,

We wanted to apologize for the delay in responding to your support ticket and to assure you that your ticket is in the queue awaiting review. We anticipate that an agent will be able to work on your support request soon, so please watch for our e-mail.

Thank you for your continued patience."

that was on 02.08.14 since that nothing

Posted by: Kelkith.7014

Kelkith.7014

789732 – The team was unable to establish ownership of the account. None of the information provided proved ownership, so they are unable to help. (The non-matching information is not solely related to the e-mail address but to all details on the account.)

This is ridiculous. He provided paypal information as well as named details of the account (friends). It seems that customer support doesn’t care to simply toss out someone’s account even though they have given your company 70+ dollars. The only information that he could not provide was the serial code, but this was due to the Email provider (lavabit) has been shut down. I would assume the Paypal Transaction ID would be sufficient. If this is not the case, could you clarify exactly what information he needs to provide to get his account back?

Edit: After looking at the emails, support did not make any attempt to work with him or communicate beyond informing him that they would not help him. Really great customer support.

(edited by Kelkith.7014)

Aku Punksha.1542

821062 – Agent responded on Sunday. Please see the sticky thread about e-mail issues if you did not receive that response.

Thanks for the response Gaile – nice to hear from an old GW1 face.

821062 – last contact from support GM Draghna (cut out some words to shorten it) was “After review have reason to believe that your e-mail compromised. To ensure security of game account, contact us using different e-mail address never associated with your GW2 account. Upon submitting new ticket, please make the subject of the new ticket this current ticket’s number (820162).” That was received 35 hours ago.

I raised 829223 from a new email account an hour later. I got back the usual 2 replies of request received and will be reviewed, and the automated response for tips on compromised accounts. Have sent one update after doing more extreme malware checks on my home computer that again showed clear.

I know the request spans 3 tickets now, and the time on the new ticket is only 35 hours, but the span since I got to last happily play my account is now at 120 hours.

tolunart.2095

As I already mentioned, you are actively being assisted by support and have received a reply within two days. There are players who for some reason or another have not had a reply in several days or even a week or more, and they have a legitimate reason to post here. This thread isn’t about how long it has been since you first filed a ticket, some issues will take longer than others, compromised accounts being an especially difficult issue.

You need to step back and stop posting in this thread because you are being responded to by CS agents. Bugging Gaile about it will not speed up the process.

Posted by: Visch.4372

Visch.4372

833637: account terminated

Posted by: recepzafer.2341

recepzafer.2341

Hello, firstly i apolagize if i disturb GW2 Support on forum. im writing for my another account. i had a big problem about my account securty problems… i spoke with support and i’m happy to see they always trying to help me about my problems… Well after support long invastigations support told me that my computer is not safe anymore and they said i have to clean up all things… and i done. and support told me that they changed my account serial number and when i have safe e-maily and computer they said they’ll send me new serial number and new login name… so i updated the e-mail that i spoke with support about that problems… And they didnt answer yet… and i updated same e-mail again that i asked some tips for securty and i asked what’s about my account right now… So i’m waiting support helping. i exackly know GW2 Support answers all question that we have but i’m writing on forum because support told me someone wrote to support as me so i’m affraid to lose my account to the hacker again. i’m affraid that support talking with him.. not with me…

So my ticker number is : (722968)

Posted by: SquashoMax.5164

SquashoMax.5164

833972 – forgot my old email password, cant recover it
sending ticket to change my email, thanks

Posted by: Abey.3426

Abey.3426

On behalf of my friend:

Request number: 810073

4 days since last support reply and i still didn’t get link to set my account right and can’t login into game.

Posted by: Arturnik.3462

Arturnik.3462

I’ve got two requests, but currently I can only present this one: #836478

Posted by: Bluefire.5630

Bluefire.5630

Ticket number : 832706

Can’t link Gw1 and Gw2 accounts for HoM rewards.

3 days since I put in a ticket and only 1 automated response.

Issue has not been resolved as of late.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 15 August 2014

818489 – Resolved.
833637 – Resolved.
833972 – Response sent yesterday; we need more info to help you.
821062 – As explained in 829223, this has been escalated for assistance.
722968 – This is assigned to a specific agent who will try to help you as soon as possible.
796057 – In Ticket #823808 you were asked to submit through the ticket interface. Please do so so the team can assist you.
836478 – This ticket is only minutes old. You may not use this thread until your post is at least 3 full days without resolution.
832706 – This ticket is only 2 days old and you received an update today. You may not use this thread until your post is at least 3 full days without resolution.
Kelkith.7014 The team assuredly did try to help, but none of the information provided was accurate on the account. Wrong name, wrong address, missing credit card, no serial code, etc. Your friend is welcome to discuss in the ticket to explain why this so clearly does not appear to be his account.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Festy.2189

Festy.2189

816409 it has been over a week with no answer

Posted by: JoluMarti.9165

JoluMarti.9165

837745 – Can’t link Gw1 and Gw2 accounts for HoM rewards.

https://www.gw2bltc.com/ <-Trading Post, Database and Dye Matcher

Posted by: PHOTO.5917

PHOTO.5917

835774 – Linking my accounts.

Posted by: Cleat.4726

Cleat.4726

796057 – In Ticket #823808 you were asked to submit through the ticket interface. Please do so so the team can assist you.

my problem is i CANT log in the ticket interface site to look at the open tickets

i forgot my password and when i use "password forgotten " …write in the address… i do not recieve a mail with the new password

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

my problem is i CANT log in the ticket interface site to look at the open tickets

i forgot my password and when i use "password forgotten " …write in the address… i do not recieve a mail with the new password

There is no place to log in to look at tickets. The old support site is long gone. To submit a ticket using the webform, go to Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

Posted by: Meowhead.8491

Meowhead.8491

I have ticket #831029:Deleted 7 Full Makeover Kits

I don’t know if I would ever get them back, but people in my guild suggested I submit a ticket, and I’d at least like to know if I’m ever going to see those again or if I should just give up on it? It’s been 4 days since I submitted this.

Posted by: Willow Witch.1874

Willow Witch.1874

I am currently posting using my wife’s account, as I can’t access my account. I recently wanted to get back into GW@, I have access to to my yahoo/gmail (not sure which account it’s attached to). When I tried to do a password reset, using both emails, it asks for my serial code from the purchase, which I have.

I have now had a ticket in the queue with CS for going on 72 hours, haven’t gotten a single response from CS in over 24 hours (including in response to an email requesting the status of the ticket, because in the most recent reponse, one of the GM’s put this sentence at the end of his response. “Please be advised that further contact regarding this issue without the requested information may be closed without a response” Which seems incredibly misleading to me). I just wanted to be able to regain access to my account so that I can be able to enjoy playing the game with my wife while I’m on my days off.

The ticket # is 838089

Posted by: Kelkith.7014

Kelkith.7014

Kelkith.7014 The team assuredly did try to help, but none of the information provided was accurate on the account. Wrong name, wrong address, missing credit card, no serial code, etc. Your friend is welcome to discuss in the ticket to explain why this so clearly does not appear to be his account.

No, they did not try to help. Looking at the email, they merely informed him that they could not help him with his account. They made no attempt to work with him, or ask for any specific information. Currently we’re faced with two options: buy a new account while its still half off. Or, switch over to playing a different game. At this point the sheer lack of customer service is pointing towards switching over. I hope we can still get this resolved.

Posted by: Dat.6918

Dat.6918

840174:Selling Perma Ban

Posted by: TILDAD.2857

TILDAD.2857

I have submitted a ticket (837122) 3 days ago now and still has been unresolved. Why is this taking so long.

Posted by: Octavian.9736

Octavian.9736

836119 is my ticket.

I’m unable to link my GW [redacted] and GW2 [redacted] accounts. I contacted support, all they did was reset my GW password (which I didn’t need) and told me to follow the directions to link the account (which I’ve obviously tried).

Here’s what happens when I try to link the accounts:
1. I log into my gw2 account [redacted]

2. I click on the link accounts tab

3. I enter my original GW login [redacted] and type in my password.

4. When I hit link account, the screen that asks me to hit OK pops up, however my account details have changed. Rather than showing the display name for my GW2 account in the upper right corner (Octavian.9736) my display name is changed to a long cereal number in the format of (8 digits)-(4 digits)-(4 digits)-(4 digits)-(12 digits).

5. I hit the OK button in this new account and am taken to the main page of this account. When I click on the link accounts button in the bottom left in this new account, it gives me the congratulations this account has been linked message and says: "The following Guild Wars 2 account information will now be used to log in to both Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2: E-mail:
[redacted]

6. Okay, fine. I try and use [redacted] to login and play GW2 then (never mind that I don’t want to use this email to login because it doesn’t exist anymore). It doesn’t work, and says I don’t have access to GW2 on this account. I try and log in under my original GW2 account (and the account I actually want to use: [redacted]). I login and play like normal, but the two accounts still aren’t linked. Went to the scrying pool and everything to check. No dice.

Maybe I messed up somewhere, but I’d really like to get this straightened out.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Willow Witch.1874

Willow Witch.1874

In response to 838089, I finally got a response this morning (Monday). However, they sent a reset password for my wife’s (this one, Willow Witch), which is not the account in issue, as can be seen, we have access to her account just fine. I replied to them with another possible Paypal invoice ID, I’m hopeful this can get resolved this time.

Aku Punksha.1542

821062 – As explained in 829223, this has been escalated for assistance.

Apologies for a mistake I made last week. I responded to a post of yours regarding 821062 when in actual fact I was 820162. I had intent to query because the problem details were so different, and no intent at all to be pushy as someone accused me of. That ticket is now closed and we are working off 829223. I say this to acknowledge my mistake and because the true ticket 821062 might be wondering what happened to his case.

Regarding ticket 829223, I have had 3 contacts, but the most recent of these was 104 hours ago when I was advised that the ticket was being escalated to Account administration.

Thanks
Aku

Posted by: Vhikzen.2960

Vhikzen.2960

On behalf of my friend “Karu.9758”

Ticket #819209
Ticket #821972

Hello! There was an issue with a friend whose account was hacked and now he cannot access his account that he’s had since Beta. He had originally had a successful ticket where his e-mail was changed over to prevent a hacker from accessing his account. Unfortunately, the hacker took control of the former e-mail and sent the support team a reply asking it to change it back, to which the hacker was able to reclaim the account without being asked any sort of proof of ownership. After he got upset, the issue was then closed and he still doesn’t have access to his account (which also has his credit card still attached).

I hope this can be resolved and I can play with my friend again! I would very much appreciate it. =)

Thank you for your time!

~Gaby Wallace

EDIT: I wanted to edit this to make sure that it is not his Hotmail that he is to be contacted by, that is the hacked e-mail. It was the Yahoo e-mail that it was initially changed to. Thank you!

(edited by Vhikzen.2960)

Posted by: Rei.3279

Rei.3279

Ticket#836620

since my thread :
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Change-of-Transm-Splitter-Legend-lost-forever/first#post4306734

was simply just closed and i was unable to reply and my issue wasn’t entirely read out.
Gaile i need strong suggestions as to how am i suppose to discuss this matter with the support team as quoting you from my thread
A) "You have submitted a ticket and have been told that your request will be reviewed, as it will. " i have to “request” them to review it again approximate 3 times or more and the replies were fast and automated.
“Please note that discussions of this nature are best contained in the ticket, since that is where policy and options can best be reviewed” I wish to highlight the word option since i didnt get any all i got was an automated reply.
C) " and the forums are not intended as a place to issue complaints about a support decision." Would kindly suggest where can i voice out my opinion on this matter? As i am highly dissatisfied at the moment.
D) “Team members go out of their way to try to fulfill requests, and they will surely make that level of effort with yours.” If they did i would not have any of the issues stated above.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Ticket#836620

I assure you your post was fully read. And now, you’ve posted again asking how to get help. Here’s the simple answer: Do not continue to update your ticket; wait for the response, as you were asked in the ticket. You’re requesting replacement of an item nearly a year old, you’re not able to provide us the detailed information we need, but we will continue to try to help you.

Your ticket has been assigned to a specific individual for review, and if we are able to help you, we will. However, constantly updating, or frequently asking for information pulls your ticket out of that agent’s queue and sets it back into the normal one. This is a system feature, not a problem. It ensures that if someone becomes ill or goes on vacation, the ticket doesn’t sit in an unattended queue. That means the system is working as intended, but you’re rather foiling your own attempts to get help by continuing to update your ticket, even while asked simply to await help.

Please allow the agent to review this in the next 48 hours.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

There is not “log in” for tickets. You simply click “Support” at the top of the page, click “Submit a request” and that will create a ticket. From then on, ticket discussion takes place through e-mail. But the initial ticket must be created through the interface for security reasons.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

No, they did not try to help. Looking at the email, they merely informed him that they could not help him with his account. They made no attempt to work with him, or ask for any specific information. Currently we’re faced with two options: buy a new account while its still half off. Or, switch over to playing a different game. At this point the sheer lack of customer service is pointing towards switching over. I hope we can still get this resolved.

They absolutely did ask questions, and they have continued to try to help. However, each of answers submitted by your friend was inaccurate or he was not able to provide the info at all. If he wants to continue the discussion in a ticket, that’s fine. But he’s going to need to explain why all the information — name, address, birthdate, etc. — does not match what is on the account. There may be an explanation that allows us to help, but we cannot turn over an account when the information does not match and when there is no explanation for the discrepancies.

It is the responsibility of the petitioner to verify account ownership, and despite our attempts to aid the process through asking relevant questions that should be easily answered, the correct information has not been forthcoming. Please do not continue to Customer Support at fault when the onus for this situation is on the account holder.

This is your final answer in this forum. We are happy to help in the ticket if the person petitioning us is able to prove he is the account owner. It’s really that simple, and it’s really that reasonable, from a security and responsible-processes viewpoint.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 18 August 2014

835774 – Resolved.
838089 – I have asked an agent to look at this immediately to correct the misunderstanding about the account’s needs.
816409 – In queue for review.
837745 – In queue for review.
831029 – In queue for review.
829223 – In queue for review.
821972 – In queue for review.
Rei.3279 – See my post above.
Kelkith.7014 – See my post above.
Cleat.4726 – See my post above.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

TILDAD.2857

(837122) Please Can I get an update it has been 4 days now. I need a roll back on my account. My account was hacked using the mobile authenticator and all of my gear on my level 80 character and 57 gold have been taken.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 20 August 2014

838089 – Resolved.
722968 – Resolved.
837745 – Resolved.
837122 – In queue for continued review.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Fitz.6931

Fitz.6931

My first email dealing with this on this account was August 13. I have been attempting to get my secondary account active again for a few months. The access to change things on the launcher didn’t work. Attempts to contact through the website for GW gave me a run around of links. Finally, I got some help in here on attempting to contact customer service, which no longer answers a phone even. I received a request for information and filled it out with everything I could. I gave my name, the address I had at the time I created the account, the email it was created on, the email to which it should have been transferred because the original is no longer in service, the corporate changes from a Sprint ISP through to the current Centurytell ISP, my birth date both in standard format and the way I usually enter it, as well as my six original key codes used on my two accounts and a bonus key code which is what I have in hard copy after eight and a half years. I have no idea what credit card I used to purchase those with, as those cards are no longer valid and have been replaced as their expiration dates passed. Further, I have one copy of a Game Stop receipt for Nightfall, but it doesn’t contain CC information. I listed characters on the account and even gave the estimated birth dates of the characters. Knowing full well that I cannot ever access a no longer in service email account, correspondence to reset the password has been apparently sent to that account. It certainly looks like either no one is reading my correspondence or steps are being deliberately taken to prevent me from accessing my secondary account.

20140821 As of today, Now I am receiving emails to my secondary email address to change the password on my primary account. Again, " It certainly looks like either no one is reading my correspondence or steps are being deliberately taken to prevent me from accessing my secondary account."

20140821 1330 I have received an email in my primary account noting that the secondary email address has been updated to the current account. I attempted to use the launcher to reset my password on the account after it refused to take the passwords I remember using. The reset link does not follow the list of actions shown at the website and send an email to reset the password on that account.

20140822 0925 For Gaile Gray: The ticket numbers so far have been 68268 and 68483. The first was apparently dismissed because I sent information in as an email, since the form won’t take all the details.

(edited by Fitz.6931)

Aku Punksha.1542

829223 now at 7 days since last GM response and this ticket open 9 days. Overall I have been 13 days without my account since it was stolen and the first ticket raised (2 ticket changes at GM request). I know that I am in queue and must be patient but I would have hoped to hear something at all on the ticket in the past week. I know we approach a 3rd weekend, and I am concerned I will miss this living story chapter entirely.

Regards
Aku

Posted by: Silver.1598

Silver.1598

Hello,
I am representing my friend who has unresolved ticket issues, as he cannot access the forums for whatever reason.
844340, 835358 are the ticket numbers and it has been a total of 6 days (3 days between each ticket) and no one has replied in response to his account being suspended. Your help in this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Silver

TILDAD.2857

Aku Punksha you are not alone I am also waiting for my ticket 7 days total 5 with out a response. Gaile was good enough to give me an update at least to let me know its in the queue. My account was also hacked. I believe they are having a large number of security issues because a couple of my guild members had the same issue at the same time and others complaining as well. Its getting to the point that some of my team members are thinking about switching to a different mmo. With all the security issues my other team mates are having as well, we have been able to play together a total of 5 days in the past month. Gaile I know you work very hard to respond to all of these forums but if you have any push to be able to get some of the tickets done faster so we can play please take in to consideration. Ticket # (837122)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I will check into each of these and update you tomorrow morning. And yes, as you request, I will check to see if there’s a way to expedite responses. However, I know the team is very busy and they will answer as quickly as they can.

Thanks for your patience, and here’s to hoping for a quick resolution!

P.S. Fitz — I’m happy to help you, but I really, really need to have your ticket number, and I don’t think I see it? Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Kamperman.6902

Kamperman.6902

Hi, I submitted a ticket on monday night and I last heard from support on tuesday. After I answered all their questions they said they would be escalating to someone else to view my case and since I have heard nothing. My ticket is: 69969.
I should mention this is for logging into GW1 I just bought GW2 in anticipation of playing, but I want to log onto my previous account first. The accounts are linked and I am worried I will not be able to access my GW2 account as well.
Thanks in advance.